Woman claiming to be a doctor says "Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy"

" Lies Of Degenerates For Perverted Dictates "

* Freak Farm Fanatics Demand Others Endure Their Mandated Angst Of Grief *

The meaning of a " magic birth canal story " does not make any sense to me , unless it is on par with the delusions of a 100% perfect , 100% per of the time , myth of fetal development , upon which degenerates accuse women of seeking without cause abortion when with cause abortion is the actual situation .

Thus , actually , it is a story about the magic miracle of congenital deformity .

You keep it to term , you deliver it , you keep it for life .

Only a vile, death-worshipping leftist with utter hostility for human life would post such things.

Where did you read this?
you typed it dummy.
If a woman does NOT consent towards sex - but the man still does it - it constitutes RAPE - as such a man needs a woman's consent towards sex - clear now?
Thats not what you said.
Learn to understand the meaning of consent first - it means "approval/agree" So you approve/agree to someone driving your car - one does not automatically approve/agree towards that person injuring or killing someone with ones car. - can you understand this simple example
If you do, then you will automatically understand why contraceptives exist or were invented.

you typed it dummy.

Thats not what you said.
Stop talking rubbish - see post 94, and what I had stated:

Me too - but never ever did one of those girls consent towards wanting to get pregnant, all they did was to consent towards sex - otherwise it would constitute RAPE

But anyway, I am aware that according to your Neanderthal mindset: if you consent towards eating every day - YOU also consent towards getting fat and obese.
However not me - nor any other normal or reasonable person would come up with such a statement or conviction. Now shoo, shoo off to your cave.

Last edited:
" Removing Grimacing Faces From Menacing Horror Clowns Enthralled Perverse Faux Altruism For Controlling Jeers "

* Not Making A Connection With Nature Or Natural Timelines *

So, consent to be a parent does not mean consent to not murder your one year old baby? Two years old? One day old? 30 years old?
Explain in timeline the correlation of when a zygote , or an embryo , or a fetus transitions from an inchoate state to a choate state capable of introspection .

Without introspection there is not a subjective perspective to assert an altruism that its introspection should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity , and there is therefore not a cognitive objective , and there is therefore not a legal victim .

Mind you , a timeline for a transition from inchoate to choate will be correlated to abortion without cause , as abortion with cause could extend into timelines where an onset of introspection occurs .

This moniker forwards a premise that introspection requires a physical capacity for sentience , that is a relevant topic of the medical field and in legislative bodies .

* Natural Freedoms And Instantiation Of Citizens Writes By Birth In Collective States *

By principles of legal positivism , a premise that the term murder is subjective , does not negate an alternative subjective perspective .

By principles of legal positivism , an enforcement of writs of rites in statute as law expect that a write to life exists only because there is an entity as a collective state which is capable of issuing a retort for violations the written pretexts .

By principles of legal positivism , a perspective could be that where a murder to occur , whereby a write to life of another was violated , as violence , a writ or rites in statute as law could relate that indirect involvement in a murder was sufficient as direct involvement in a murder , by which to apply a clause of equitable doctrine , whereby a write to life of a murderer can be forfeit for removing a write to live of its murdered .

* Horror Genre Freak Scientist Wants Diversity Of Sex Objects Motifs *
Only a vile, death-worshipping leftist with utter hostility for human life would post such things.
Perhaps the prurience of lecherous perversion , hoping to acquire a gimp incapable of testifying on behalf of pleadings before a court of law to accuse its caregiver of sexual encounters and inclinations for defecation on its play things , is a clairvoyant assessment .

Last edited:
" Removing Grimacing Faces From Menacing Horror Clowns Enthralled Perverse Faux Altruism For Controlling Jeers "

Explain in timeline the correlation of when a zygote , or an embryo , or a fetus transitions from an inchoate state to a choate state capable of introspection .

Without introspection there is not a subjective perspective to assert an altruism that its introspection should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity , and there is therefore not a cognitive objective , and there is therefore not a legal victim .

Mind you , a timeline for a transition from inchoate to choate will be correlated to abortion without cause , as abortion with cause could extend into timelines where an onset of introspection occurs .

This moniker forwards a premise that introspection requires a physical capacity for sentience , that is a relevant topic of the medical field and in legislative bodies .

* Natural Freedoms And Instantiation Of Citizens Writes By Birth In Collective States *

By principles of legal positivism , a premise that the term murder is subjective , does not negate an alternative subjective perspective .

By principles of legal positivism , an enforcement of writs of rites in statute as law expect that a write to life exists only because there is an entity as a collective state which is capable of issuing a retort for violations the written pretexts .

By principles of legal positivism , a perspective could be that where a murder to occur , whereby a write to life of another was violated , as violence , a writ or rites in statute as law could relate that indirect involvement in a murder was sufficient as direct involvement in a murder , by which to apply a clause of equitable doctrine , whereby a write to life of a murderer can be forfeit for removing a write to live of its murdered .

Perhaps the prurience of lecherous perversion , hoping to acquire a gimp incapable of testifying on behalf of pleadings before a court of law to accuse its caregiver of sexual encounters and inclinations for defecation on its play things , is a clairvoyant assessment .
If you fall into a coma, can I stab you to death?

^ This is the most twisted, disgusting, idiotic statement on this entire thread. I mean, it's wrong on so many levels.

First of all, when you get someone pregnant, killing the baby is not "taking responsibility"..... that is laughably upside-down. Why should an innocent human being have to die because you refuse to acknowledge cause and effect? The baby didn't bring himself into the world, YOU (and of course the mother) brought the baby into the world. So just like any other parent, you have a moral obligation to either take care of that innocent life, or give the baby to someone else who will.

Secondly, yes, you do consent to KNOWN consequences of a particular action. Because that's reality, and you can't ignore reality or pretend the consequences don't apply to you. If I knowingly press my hand down on a hot stove, I can't say "I didn't consent to getting burnt!" How absurd would that be? Again, cause and effect.

Unless you are a mentally ill person, or severely retarded, you can't act as if reality doesn't apply to you and you are not responsible for your own actions.
Leftists are never responsible

"Whatever the hell even is that?"

You just spew random, nonsensical words. Are you mentally ill, or is their a motive to your madness

Yes it is. You're consenting to the consequences of your actions. If I go sky diving and the parachute doesn't open, I can't just scream I didn't consent to this, and it goes away. It's not like pregnancy isnt a known result of sex.

So, when you get in your car and drive to the store and someone t-bones you at an intersection, you gave them your consent for them to do that?

So, when you get in your car and drive to the store and someone t-bones you at an intersection, you gave them your consent for them to do that?
I certainly consented to the risk of it. Remind me is the purpose of driving to get in an accident?

That is certainly different than consenting to the reality of it

It is not. But I do pity you if you think the purpose of sex is only to make a baby. Most of us do it for the pure pleasure of it.
But the PURPOSE of sex is procreation. Just because you get something else out of it doesn’t change the reality of its purpose. The purpose of food is nourishment. That doesn’t mean you can’t eat for reasons other than nourishment. Take a look at our society that readily apparent. If procreation wasn’t a result of sex sex wouldn’t exist.

This is the type of "science" the left LOVES.

Along with things like "you're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines", "I can't define what a woman is because I'm not a biologist", and the classic "men can get pregnant".

LOL!

Women get pregnant.

But the PURPOSE of sex is procreation

Is it possible for something to have more than one purpose?

Most people will have sex 1000s of times in their lifetime while only producing offspring once or twice.

Is it possible for something to have more than one purpose?
Sure but the main purpose and the reason sex exists is procreation. It feels good to get you to have sex so we will procreate. It’s also the foreseeable result of having sex. Pregnancy is the foreseeable result of sex. It’s not a mystery. If you have sec you’re consenting to the results of that act. IE pregnancy.

Sure but the main purpose and the reason sex exists is procreation. It feels good to get you to have sex so we will procreate. It’s also the foreseeable result of having sex. Pregnancy is the foreseeable result of sex.

Then why does it happen so rarely? The wife and I have been married for 30 years, during which time we have had sex a few thousand times.

That turning into pregnancy happened twice.

If you have sec you’re consenting to the results of that act. IE pregnancy.

If you drive your car you are consenting to the results of that act...i.e. a wreck eventually.

Sure but the main purpose and the reason sex exists is procreation. It feels good to get you to have sex so we will procreate. It’s also the foreseeable result of having sex. Pregnancy is the foreseeable result of sex. It’s not a mystery. If you have sec you’re consenting to the results of that act. IE pregnancy.
Sex is pleasurable far beyond the needs of procreation. :p

Forum List

Back