Woman catches arsonist with matches on her property, holds him at gunpoint

I can imagine what the affects of a tough minded woman with a gun in her hand would have on the party of the effeminate such as yourself.

two ways.jpg

I support this woman's use of a gun.
She didn't use it. If she shot him dead you'd be applauding her right now right?

She DID use it you twit. Not only that she used it properly. She didn't shoot him because he COMPLIED.
If I show you my dildo did i use it? I would need to shove it up your ass to officially use it.

If she didn't use her gun, then why did the guy lie on the ground until the police came?
I was just playin. I think every woman should have a concealed weapon. Whens the last time a woman went on a rampage or shot up a school?

The left on this forum will want him released and her sent to jail
Just because I have a lighter doesn’t make me an arsonist. If he had condoms in his wallet does that make him a rapist?
Do you ever not say anything terminally stupid?

The left on this forum will want him released and her sent to jail
Just because I have a lighter doesn’t make me an arsonist. If he had condoms in his wallet does that make him a rapist?
Do you ever not say anything terminally stupid?
Today I was on fire. My nephew and brother told me when I ran in the house my nephews friend said yo dude your uncle is maybe the coolest guy I ever met.

And I usually say a lot of stupid silly shit. I make people laugh.

But then there’s always the prudes and Squares who are uptight and don’t like it. I believe conservatives are on the spectrum. Assholes.

So round up everybody who has matches. Sure, that doesn't sound crazy at all.
Yes I would have no problem "rounding up" people who are trespassing on someone's property.
You DO realize he was arrested for trespassing, not carrying matches?
I mean... right? You realize that?

Did you notice the crazy arsonist accusation, dumb ass?

Did you notice there are a shitload of arson fires?

Dumbshit.

Arson fires so we should hold everyone with matches at gunpoint. Typical Trump supporter logic.
So now "one" is everyone. LOL
Typical bulldog bullshit.

I'm pretty sure that this is true, and not a "rumor."

Suspect re-arrested after 6 more brush fires set near Portland freeway

September 14, 2020

PORTLAND, Ore. (KTVZ) – A man arrested Sunday evening for using a Molotov cocktail to start a brush fire near an east Portland freeway was released from jail -- and was arrested again early Monday on charges of igniting six more fires in the same area.

About an hour later, officers were flagged down by a witness who pointed out the suspect in a nearby tent. Police say they arrested the man, who confirmed he lit the fire with the device. They also seized a plastic bottle with a wick as evidence.

The man, Domingo Lopez Jr., 45, was jailed on charges of reckless burning and second-degree disorderly conduct. Arson investigators were following up to see if other charges are warranted.

The ladies need to stop serving all those frivolous rape accusations, restraining orders, sexual harassment lawsuits, civil non-contact orders, anti-harassment orders, protective orders, domestic violence accusations and that other shitty paperwork in court. No court now should be entertaining rape accusations or unwanted pregnancy claims or other such nonsense from a woman in possession of a gun.

September 14, 2020

PORTLAND, Ore. (KTVZ) – A man arrested Sunday evening for using a Molotov cocktail to start a brush fire near an east Portland freeway was released from jail -- and was arrested again early Monday on charges of igniting six more fires in the same area.

About an hour later, officers were flagged down by a witness who pointed out the suspect in a nearby tent. Police say they arrested the man, who confirmed he lit the fire with the device. They also seized a plastic bottle with a wick as evidence.

The man, Domingo Lopez Jr., 45, was jailed on charges of reckless burning and second-degree disorderly conduct. Arson investigators were following up to see if other charges are warranted.

I read the article twice. Nowhere does it say the guy was Antifa, and he started fires so he could loot.

If those asshole cops bungling the scene of crime with a premature arrest without a proper warrant, and they haven't lost their case in court already and they aren't under disciplinary proceedings in the police department, they're just shooting at people for sport and locking them up willy-nilly in the city jail.

September 14, 2020

I read the article twice. Nowhere does it say the guy was Antifa, and he started fires so he could loot.

Antifart are some of the biggest looters on the planet.

September 14, 2020

Antifart are some of the biggest looters on the planet.
Credible source?

So round up everybody who has matches. Sure, that doesn't sound crazy at all.
Yes I would have no problem "rounding up" people who are trespassing on someone's property.
You DO realize he was arrested for trespassing, not carrying matches?
I mean... right? You realize that?

Did you notice the crazy arsonist accusation, dumb ass?

Did you notice there are a shitload of arson fires?

Dumbshit.

Arson fires so we should hold everyone with matches at gunpoint. Typical Trump supporter logic.
Educate yourself.
As reported all over the media... fires in Oregon are out of control.
Now numerous arson fires have been started in evacuated areas. So bad that some homeowners and groups have went back into the evacuated areas to protect their property. There are now several stories of groups of armed people in these areas to try and stop the arsonist from starting more fires.
This guy was in a evacuated area, on her property. WTF was he doing there?? Couple that with the fact - YES - we was carrying matches without cigarettes is certainly suspicious in light of what is going on there.
Did he have his weed in his sock ? I always did.

Forum List

Back