Woman catches arsonist with matches on her property, holds him at gunpoint

WOW ---- she's crazy.
Yeah!!... WTF?? - She should have apologized for her privileged life and donated her property for the cause!!

Have you ever possessed matches? Did that somehow make you an arsonist?

I have never possessed matches while sneaking around on someone else's property... no.
You kinda left off the most important part there.

...in a state where wildfires are raging out of control, and numerous arsonists have been arrested for setting fire to private and public properties in the past few days.

Another couple of relevant details

So round up everybody who has matches. Sure, that doesn't sound crazy at all.

If they are on PRIVATE PROPERTY, yeah. I think so.

Yes I would have no problem "rounding up" people who are trespassing on someone's property.
You DO realize he was arrested for trespassing, not carrying matches?
I mean... right? You realize that?

Did you notice the crazy arsonist accusation, dumb ass?

Did you notice there are a shitload of arson fires?

Dumbshit.

Yes I would have no problem "rounding up" people who are trespassing on someone's property.

Dumbshit.
CNN doesn't report that, so - no... she doesn't know

WOW ---- she's crazy.
Yeah!!... WTF?? - She should have apologized for her privileged life and donated her property for the cause!!

I have never possessed matches while sneaking around on someone else's property... no.
You kinda left off the most important part there.

...in a state where wildfires are raging out of control, and numerous arsonists have been arrested for setting fire to private and public properties in the past few days.

Another couple of relevant details

If they are on PRIVATE PROPERTY, yeah. I think so.

Come on Wasteballs. We both know the article would have never been printed without the accusation of arson. Adding lies like that is nothing more than propaganda. You might note that the arsonist claim is the only part of the incident I expressed an opinion about.

Dumbshit.

Arson fires so we should hold everyone with matches at gunpoint. Typical Trump supporter logic.

The place where she stopped him looks like a public road. So she followed him from her property like in the Arbery case?

The left on this forum will want him released and her sent to jail
Just because I have a lighter doesn’t make me an arsonist. If he had condoms in his wallet does that make him a rapist?
Yeah, millions of people walk around with nothing but matches in their hands and on other people's property. Do you carry condoms in your hands at all times? :)

WOW ---- she's crazy.

ya, from a guy who sez that if in the course of his duties Trump talks to a Ruskie, Trumps a treasonous, and an election rigger.

Please link to where I said that or admit you are making shit up again.

Dumbshit.

Arson fires so we should hold everyone with matches at gunpoint. Typical Trump supporter logic.
Educate yourself.
As reported all over the media... fires in Oregon are out of control.
Now numerous arson fires have been started in evacuated areas. So bad that some homeowners and groups have went back into the evacuated areas to protect their property. There are now several stories of groups of armed people in these areas to try and stop the arsonist from starting more fires.
This guy was in a evacuated area, on her property. WTF was he doing there?? Couple that with the fact - YES - we was carrying matches without cigarettes is certainly suspicious in light of what is going on there.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

Let's see, I never smoked, and other than maybe having them when I went camping, I do use them and have none in my home. So I can say for sure that I never have been trespassing with nothing but matches in my hand and nothing else. Do you walk around with a book of matches in your hand?

WOW ---- she's crazy.

Let's see, I never smoked, and other than maybe having them when I went camping, I do use them and have none in my home. So I can say for sure that I never have been trespassing with nothing but matches in my hand and nothing else. Do you walk around with a book of matches in your hand?

I have taken out matches, and then reached for a pack of cigarettes only to realize I had left it in the car. It's not unusual for that to happen.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

I have taken out matches, and then reached for a pack of cigarettes only to realize I had left it in the car. It's not unusual for that to happen.

You keep ignoring he was on private property in a cleared zone. Why do you do that? Because your argument is bullshit, and you know it.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

So, the guy is in an area that has been evacuated because of fires, he is on private property that is not his, he is holding a book of matches, doesn't seem to have a car, so I doubt he left his cigarettes there, yet you think he is okay to let wander? We'll send him and his matches to your neighborhood, and you can take him in and comfort him.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

Ever do that in a fire evacuated area, on someone else's property, and carrying them in your hands, in an area of multiple arson fires??
At this point Bulldog... you look really stupid trying to pretend anyone believes you are being genuine.
FFS... it is downright pitiful

Dumbshit.

You are either so mentally obtuse that you genuinely don't understand what's going on here (in which case I feel bad for picking on a mentally handicapped person), or you're going out of your way to try to gaslight with these silly propositions that omit the most relevant details.

I'll re-write your last statement by filling in the missing info, and let's see if it sinks in.

You wrote:

Arson fires so we should hold everyone with matches at gunpoint

Here's how that would read if it included all of the relevant information that's been repeatedly pointed out in this thread:

Numerous Arson fires have been set on private property in the pacific northwest during the past few days, where wildfires continue to rage, so we Oregon property owners should are within their rights to hold everyone with matches trespassers they encounter on their property who are brandishing matches at gunpoint while they await the arrival of the police.

In sum, this isn't about law abiding citizens taking a leisurely stroll on a public sidewalk being held at gunpoint and frisked to determine if they happen to have matches or a lighter in their pocket. The person in this article was already committing a crime (trespass on private property) while openly holding matches, in an area that has had countless incidents of arson on private property in the midst of one of the worst wildfires in recent memory. In fact, in light of the numerous arson fires that have been set in that area recently, which have undeniably compounded the wildfire problem--not the least of which by diverting much needed personnel and resources to address said arson fires--it could easily be argued that it was the civic duty of the property owner in that area to detain a person who was unlawfully trespassing on their private property while openly brandishing matches until the authorities arrived.

Forum List

Back