Woman catches arsonist with matches on her property, holds him at gunpoint

The left on this forum will want him released and her sent to jail

Once again the right wing fools and liars on this forum quote "fake news" Gateway Pundit which continues to spread propaganda, conspiracy theories and lies. Do you have any real sources for this bullshit or just more "questionable sources"?

Only a fool would think that, ty. Good for the woman.

There is no independent confirmation of this story, simply the bullhorn of amplification throughout the right wing blogosphere.

Only a fool would think that, ty. Good for the woman.

There is no independent confirmation of this story, simply the bullhorn of amplification throughout the right wing blogosphere.
I can imagine what the affects of a tough minded woman with a gun in her hand would have on the party of the effeminate such as yourself.

I support this woman's use of a gun.
She didn't use it. If she shot him dead you'd be applauding her right now right?

She DID use it you twit. Not only that she used it properly. She didn't shoot him because he COMPLIED.
If I show you my dildo did i use it? I would need to shove it up your ass to officially use it.

Wrong. Merely showing a bad guy that you have a gun prevents over a million crimes per year. Only a brainless fool thinks you have to actually shoot someone to qualify as using it.

If you show
She didn't use it. If she shot him dead you'd be applauding her right now right?

She DID use it you twit. Not only that she used it properly. She didn't shoot him because he COMPLIED.
If I show you my dildo did i use it? I would need to shove it up your ass to officially use it.

Wrong. Merely showing a bad guy that you have a gun prevents over a million crimes per year. Only a brainless fool thinks you have to actually shoot someone to qualify as using it.
If you show me your toothbrush that doesn’t mean you used it.

If you show

Brandishing a firearm is illegal, UNLESS it was done for defensive purposes.

If you show

Brandishing a firearm is illegal, UNLESS it was done for defensive purposes.

Even then you can get in trouble. Let’s say you’re arguing with a stranger and they get in your face. If you lift your shit up and show them your gun you can get in trouble. I don’t like that. I think showing your gun is a quick way to get the person to back off.

You better be recording what happened on your phone.

So round up everybody who has matches. Sure, that doesn't sound crazy at all.
Yes I would have no problem "rounding up" people who are trespassing on someone's property.
You DO realize he was arrested for trespassing, not carrying matches?
I mean... right? You realize that?
Might want to define trespassing for this idiot.

Arsonists are as bad as murderers. In some European countries during the Middle Ages, arsonists were put to death by fire.

Once again the right wing fools and liars on this forum quote "fake news" Gateway Pundit which continues to spread propaganda, conspiracy theories and lies. Do you have any real sources for this bullshit or just more "questionable sources"?

If you're claiming that the video in the Gateway Pundit article is staged, you may have a valid point.

But if you're claiming that the Gateway Pundit's decription of the video is inaccurate, then please tell me what is actually happening in the video:

LOL!!! Oregon woman holds suspected arsonist at gunpoint as police warn residents against protecting properties

You give tons of questionable sites, then you have the nerve to bitch about others.

Since you made that post, these articles have been published:

If she didn't use her gun, then why did the guy lie on the ground until the police came?

WOW ---- she's crazy.
Its lucky for him that he’s not a black guy with the black brain disease

if he were black he might have refused to kiss the pavement and instead rushed the woman with the gun

and if he had he would probably be dead by now

Forum List

Back