Woman catches arsonist with matches on her property, holds him at gunpoint

WOW ---- she's crazy.
Yeah!!... WTF?? - She should have apologized for her privileged life and donated her property for the cause!!

Have you ever possessed matches? Did that somehow make you an arsonist?

Let's see, I never smoked, and other than maybe having them when I went camping, I do use them and have none in my home. So I can say for sure that I never have been trespassing with nothing but matches in my hand and nothing else. Do you walk around with a book of matches in your hand?

I have taken out matches, and then reached for a pack of cigarettes only to realize I had left it in the car. It's not unusual for that to happen.

You keep ignoring he was on private property in a cleared zone. Why do you do that? Because your argument is bullshit, and you know it.

The video looked like a public road, and WTF is a cleared zone?

WOW ---- she's crazy.
Yeah!!... WTF?? - She should have apologized for her privileged life and donated her property for the cause!!

Let's see, I never smoked, and other than maybe having them when I went camping, I do use them and have none in my home. So I can say for sure that I never have been trespassing with nothing but matches in my hand and nothing else. Do you walk around with a book of matches in your hand?

I have taken out matches, and then reached for a pack of cigarettes only to realize I had left it in the car. It's not unusual for that to happen.

You keep ignoring he was on private property in a cleared zone. Why do you do that? Because your argument is bullshit, and you know it.

The region was cleared of people. It was an evacuation zone you ignorant twat.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

So when there are fires in an area, the do what they call an evacuation, then when the fire is no longer a danger or threat, people are allowed to go back to the cleared zone to go and see what they may have lost or what damage was done. The police limit the people in that area to those that live their or have business in there. They worry about looting and other fires possibly flaring up because of the dry conditions.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

That will be his defense in court, I'm sure. The trespassing, however, is likely not something he'll skate on.

You'll note that is the only aspect I commented on. It was the focus of the article title too.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

Then what was she doing there?

WOW ---- she's crazy.

Checking on her property, duh. She probably has a camera set up and saw the asshole lurking around. He was either a looter or an arsonist, and dimwitted little old you is defending him.

WOW ---- she's crazy.

FFS - will you stop? With every post you are getting more ridiculous.
READ. EDUCATE YOURSELF.
As noted by me. And about 12 others here.... numerous homeowners have returned to the evacuation areas because of widespread looting and arson set fires. Google it... look at local news agencies reporting on it. Jesus.
You have this kid walking around in an evacuated area, carrying matches IN HIS HAND... on someone else's property... and you ask why the homeowner was there?? Really???
You really think this kid was there innocently? And compare a time you carried matches?
You know how utterly absurd you sound?

WOW ---- she's crazy.

What is she doing there? WTF? What was HE doing there? She obviously was there to check out her property like any good citizen can do.

The guy is carrying matches in his hand, of private property in a cleared zone and you want to question her? You are sounding dumber by the post. Why would you worry if a person came home to their own property and then let a trespasser go?

The left on this forum will want him released and her sent to jail
Only a fool would think that, ty. Good for the woman.
There's no fool like an old fool
So how much did you bribe this out fit to get back on

You lost me there.

You lost me there.
my reply was to the honorable jakestarkey

You lost me there.
my reply was to the honorable jakestarkey

Ok, I just got lost in the conversation, I don't get the bribery thing.

Nothing, he just got out of jail is all.

Here's proof that the mayor of Portland, the governor of Oregon, and other high ranking government officials in that area are pro-arson:

Jail Releases Portland Man Who Set Fire With Molotov Cocktail. Then He Sets SIX More

By Tyler O'Neil

September 14, 2020

On Sunday, police arrested a man who confessed to starting a brush fire with a Molotov cocktail in Portland. They booked him in Multnomah County Jail. Portland being Portland, the authorities released the suspect that evening. The man then went on to start six more fires before the police arrested him yet again.

Officers booked 45-year-old Domingo Lopez Jr. into jail on charges of Reckless Burning and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree. “Arson investigators are also doing a follow-up to see if other charges are warranted.”

A reasonable person might expect the story to end there. The suspect confessed to the crime, the cops booked him in jail and got him off the streets. With a little time and some well-deserved punishment, the arsonist might reconsider his destructive ways. After all, the Pacific Northwest is undergoing a particularly harsh fire season, and fires near Portland have discolored the sky with smoke.

The story did not end there, however. Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt has notoriously taken the side of violent antifa rioters against the police they attack, and he announced that his office would not prosecute many riot-related crimes, even when some of those crimes endanger the lives of police officers. Perhaps that attitude helps explain why Domingo Lopez Jr. left jail on Sunday evening. Apparently, the suspect had enough time on his hands to set a whopping six more fires before the police again detained him.

ty, you are so silly. Good to be able to correct you again. I am glad the woman caught the arsonist.

Nothing, he just got out of jail is all.
Sounds the owners of this forum are going to act like real live democrat prosecutors.
I suppose the "old school" will be next

Forum List

Back