FBI Raids Home of Biden Campaign Surrogate After Underage Sex Allegation

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Under President Trump, there has been an astounding number of arrests of these people.

The FBI is currently investigating whether celebrity influencer Jerry Harris “solicited sexually explicit photos and sex from minors,” according to a report from USA Today. His home in Naperville, Illinois was searched by agents Monday afternoon as part of that investigation. “The FBI is conducting court-authorized law enforcement activity in the area,” Siobhan Johnson, FBI special agent and public affairs officer, told USA Today. She declined further comment.

Harris has 1.2 million followers on Instagram, and has partnerships with Cheerios, Starburst and Walmart.

He also happens to be a Biden campaign surrogate.

In June, Harris filmed a short video with Joe Biden encouraging young black voters to turn out on Election Day, but that video has since been taken down. The account remains active.

Here’s how TIME Magazine explained Biden’s recruitment of Harris last month:

Biden’s digital team knows the former VP’s online following doesn’t begin to compete with Trump’s. So its strategy has revolved partly around leveraging the popularity of others. “Where are people already talking about this? Where are the people who are already fired up about this?” says Biden senior adviser Caitlin Mitchell, 34, who is leading much of the digital strategy. Biden’s team has organized Instagram Live sessions with influencers including TV personality Keke Palmer and Jerry Harris from the Netflix series Cheer. (The idea of working with Harris earned the support of Biden’s college-age granddaughter Finnegan, who has the candidate’s ear on digital matters.)

...​

Perverts.jpg

Dozens of Trump associates and surrogates have been investigated and more than ten have been convicted or pled guilty.

The latest to have the jail door opened for him is Lieutenant General Flynn, whose conviction "dismissal" by Barr was rejected by federal courts.
The subject here is pedophiles, jackass.

Dozens of Trump associates and surrogates have been investigated and more than ten have been convicted or pled guilty.

The latest to have the jail door opened for him is Lieutenant General Flynn, whose conviction "dismissal" by Barr was rejected by federal courts.
The subject is presidential surrogates and associates getting into trouble. Pedophilia is only one area, and the distance between that individual and his candidate is yuge.

The subject is presidential surrogates and associates getting into trouble. Pedophilia is only one area, and the distance between that individual and his candidate is yuge.
No, it's not, asshole.....Now quit trying to derail the thread.

Leftwing losers always have to lay down cover for kid diddlers. They know half their party representatives are probably knee deep in it.

Speaking of pedophile surrogates,.. Was this guy with trump and Ghislaine on Jefferey's plane the Lolita Express? Oops, I guess trump cannot be his own surrogate, except for maybe his right hand.
1600144277815.png

Speaking of pedophile surrogates,.. Was this guy with trump and Ghislaine on Jefferey's plane the Lolita Express? Oops, I guess trump cannot be his own surrogate, except for maybe his right hand.
View attachment 388803
Annnnnd Trump booted him out of Mar-a-lago and severed all ties with him when he found out what a heinous animal he was....But you already knew that, and are just keeping this lie of omission afloat.

View attachment 388803
Annnnnd Trump booted him out of Mar-a-lago and severed all ties with him when he found out what a heinous animal he was....But you already knew that, and are just keeping this lie of omission afloat.
I figure he got too hot for the trumpster, (no longer fit for polite society) but they were pals and trump liked his taste in girls.
1600145174195.png

View attachment 388803
I figure he got too hot for the trumpster, (no longer fit for polite society) but they were pals and trump liked his taste in girls.
View attachment 388806
Yeah....Which chages the fact that he kicked him out of his club and severed ties with him exactly how?

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
Yeah....Which chages the fact that he kicked him out of his club and severed ties with him exactly how?
Is this like, he was for the guy, and knew he liked young girls, until everybody knew he liked young girls. Would donnie drop a pal for his own image? After all, what happens at 30,000 feet stays at 30,000 feet, right?

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
yeah? Do you have any more left-wing blogs posting bullshit stories? Do you have any legitimate sources? I didn't think so.

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
yeah? Do you have any more left-wing blogs posting bullshit stories? Do you have any legitimate sources? I didn't think so.
How about the National Review?
1600146372505.png

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
Trump warned the world that Epstein was terrifying. Also warned the world that Epstein liked underaged girls. Warned everyone as much as he could without getting sued.

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
Is this like, he was for the guy, and knew he liked young girls, until everybody knew he liked young girls. Would donnie drop a pal for his own image? After all, what happens at 30,000 feet stays at 30,000 feet, right?

I think he kicked him out and then made those comments. I am not 100% sure of the timeline, but it is logical.

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
View attachment 388808

Never was a case there. Was dismissed years before in Cali courts. Hasn't gone to trial since. Probably says all that in the Nat Review article you did not read...

THIS deal with the Biden "influencer" is what you get when you start packing your campaign design team with folks from Hollywood... B List celebs with a LOT of nasty issues...

Never heard of this guy.. Vaguely remember something on Netflix called Cheer. And Keke Palmer? What a pair of "influencers".. Something goin on here. I think 20 somethings are running the Biden Campaign.. Who the heck else would put Joe in a room alone with Cardi B? When he has NO IDEA what Cardi B is famous for?

Last edited:

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
View attachment 388808
Why did you take an IMAGE of the link instead of providing the link? Are you trying to hide something?

View attachment 388803
Were you drug tested before posting that?

Trump booted Epstein from his property, while Epstein was a frequent visitor to the Clinton White House PLUS BJ Clinton had 30 trips on the Lolita Express.

Under President Trump, there has been an astounding number of arrests of these people.

The FBI is currently investigating whether celebrity influencer Jerry Harris “solicited sexually explicit photos and sex from minors,” according to a report from USA Today. His home in Naperville, Illinois was searched by agents Monday afternoon as part of that investigation. “The FBI is conducting court-authorized law enforcement activity in the area,” Siobhan Johnson, FBI special agent and public affairs officer, told USA Today. She declined further comment.
Harris has 1.2 million followers on Instagram, and has partnerships with Cheerios, Starburst and Walmart.
He also happens to be a Biden campaign surrogate.
In June, Harris filmed a short video with Joe Biden encouraging young black voters to turn out on Election Day, but that video has since been taken down. The account remains active.
Here’s how TIME Magazine explained Biden’s recruitment of Harris last month:
Biden’s digital team knows the former VP’s online following doesn’t begin to compete with Trump’s. So its strategy has revolved partly around leveraging the popularity of others. “Where are people already talking about this? Where are the people who are already fired up about this?” says Biden senior adviser Caitlin Mitchell, 34, who is leading much of the digital strategy. Biden’s team has organized Instagram Live sessions with influencers including TV personality Keke Palmer and Jerry Harris from the Netflix series Cheer. (The idea of working with Harris earned the support of Biden’s college-age granddaughter Finnegan, who has the candidate’s ear on digital matters.)
...​

Most of Hollywad is either boy or girl molestors
These are the most deranged and immoral creatures on earth

View attachment 388803
Were you drug tested before posting that?

Trump booted Epstein from his property, while Epstein was a frequent visitor to the Clinton White House PLUS BJ Clinton had 30 trips on the Lolita Express.
Frank, have you ever seen me say good things about either of the Clinton's character? No. Oh, and are either of them running for president? Donnie is. He picks his friends like Bill did, right? You don't like Bill. What do you think of Donnie's judgment or moral outlook? His judgement and moral character, not somebody hired by the campaign. If he had better character, would he have been bragging about the stock market on a day when 1,300 people died of Covid-19, about half the number that died at the world trade center on 9/11? Character counts, especially when the chips are down.

Forum List

Back