New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Last edited:

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Well, who is in jail awaiting their trials? It's not the dead black guy who was being pursued by the white guy with the shotgun or the white guy's father!

Well, who is in jail awaiting their trials? It's not the dead black guy who was being pursued by the white guy with the shotgun or the white guy's father!
Yes, and legal fees will probably wipe out all their assets whether they go to jail or not

but I dont think the state can prove murder

so it wasnt murder

Instead of wrestling for the gun, the innocent victim should have just let the vigilante shoot him like a darkie who knew his place, right?

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

so it wasnt murder

Instead of wrestling for the gun, the innocent victim should have just let the vigilante shoot him like a darkie who knew his place, right?

Lefties and the racist shit they feel entitled to say...

so it wasnt murder

You sure like racial slurs. Its ok when YOU use them, right? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

so it wasnt murder

You sure like racial slurs. Its ok when YOU use them, right?

Then you got Biff Poindexter, an obvious fraud who thinks a white lady saying ‘darkies’ is ok as long as that D corresponds correctly.

Libs are pathetic.

so it wasnt murder

Then you got Biff Poindexter, an obvious fraud who thinks a white lady saying ‘darkies’ is ok as long as that D corresponds correctly.

Libs are pathetic.

quit whining you big baby.

so it wasnt murder

Libs are pathetic.

I can discern sarcasm -- obviously you can't....

But most conservatives don't know shit about comedy if it isn't someone punching down at the powerless...

Fuck what you whining about....

so it wasnt murder

Libs are pathetic.

I can discern sarcasm -- obviously you can't....

But most conservatives don't know shit about comedy if it isn't someone punching down at the powerless...

Fuck what you whining about....

Sarcastic racism is ok?

You dumb shits have got to be kidding me.

The intelligent thing to do would be to just stand in the road and wait for the cops to arrive

Last edited:
Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?
If a couple of Black Lies Matter ghetto rats have guns and I dont the only intelligent thing to do is obey their commands

my best chance is to stay alive till the cops show up

but that works best if you dont have a criminal record and no one saw you throw stolen goods in the bushes while you were running away

If a couple of Black Lies Matter ghetto rats have guns and I dont the only intelligent thing to do is obey their commands

but that works best if you dont have a criminal record and no one saw you throw stolen goods in the bushes while you were running away

Yep you're still an idiot. Nobody saw anybody throw anything into the bushes.

Cool deflection bro

We litterly have men in jail facing murder charges for SELF DEFENSE! Because of the color of their skin. There is video of the black attacking a white trying to take the gun! And a guy trying to stop the burglary suspect.. in jail lol where is the civil rights leaders!?

Forum List

Back