Witmer Case & The FBI

The FBI has lost the respect of the people and they will never get it back...
The FBI has never had any respect from the people,they are an evil organization.guys,have you all noticed thst only USMBs resident paid trolls for the dnc penelope,smellybozo,and Langley paid shill candyass are the only ones who keep putting a thumbs down,proof the op speaks truth and the ones backing him up do as well.:biggrin: The truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg:

We are in a war now?

The Jury knows a LOT more about the case than you do which they say NOT GUILTY for two of the four charged the other two hung jury.

I follow the law and court decisions you don't which is why you make up lies instead.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

best damn post on this thread.pretty much the entire board has seen thsts whst smellybozo retreats to when getting checkmated.him and his lesbo wife penelope both. :abgg2q.jpg: that’s what paid shills for the dnc are taught to do when they cannot debate facts and are getting an ass beating in an argument Sunsettommy :biggrin: lie,lie,and lie and avoid addressing evidence and facts.

Garbin's sentence is a milestone in the ongoing case against the alleged kidnappers.

Another eight people have been charged in state court with crimes related to the kidnapping plot and threats to overthrow the government.

-----------------------------------
I read the real news.
So, he isn’t much of a witness is he? Apparently he isn’t believable.

You don’t get the irony? You defend the cops but no the fbi? Why? I do see police tend to be more republicans. Even the former black Detroit police chief is running as a Republican for governor.
Just as ironic that you support the FBI and not the police.

:thankusmile:
Sunsettommy welcome to the club,he is easily by far leaps and bounds the most stupid fuck poster I have encountered at usmb who can’t debate facts and stand toe to toe in a debate,when getting checkmated,he does that everytime,puts words in your mouth of things you never said,he claims to know more about my life than I do apparently.just because I like trump,I am apparently a Republican even though everybody thst knows me,INCLUDING him especially,knows I have said romney,McCain and the bush family are evil and very corrupt and even though I voted for Obama the first time,yet I’m still a Republican in his warped world he lives in.:cuckoo::rofl:

he also reminds me of Brett farve,I put him on ignore a long time ago because he is a broken record same as Brett farve,he will say that’s it,I’m putting you on ignore.yet he always keeps replying to my posts all the time after saying that.his ignore button sure doesn’t work very well the fact he claims he puts me on ignore but always addresses my posts afterwards.:rofl::rofl:

:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
Smellybozo err sealybobo can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.trollboy never has any arguments or rebuttals.

the stupid fuck tries to convince himself thst there was no election fraud yet there WAS election fraud in the bush,gore election and bush stole it even though there is ten times less evidence in that case than there was in this election.:cuckoo: What else you expect from a paid shill from the dnc though.

you hit the nail on the head,did you notice that only USMBs other resident paid troll fir the dnc,smellybozos gay lesbo wife penelope did not like this post? The truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg:

proof you speak truth and hit the nail on the head.:up:

Gore lost because he couldn't win his home state or clinton's state. If he had one either one, he would have won the race.......he is such a doofus, he couldn't even steal an election...

Are you insane? Or, are you just mixing your booze with your meds again?

The FBI has become the gestapo of the democrat party. It needs to be disbanded, it's leadership fired, and its agents sent to places where they can't be a force for evil......
That's why I don’t believe the FBI can be fixed, all the "Good people" have been eliminated.

That's why I don’t believe the FBI can be fixed, all the "Good people" have been eliminated.

They're Dimm politicization is complete. Time to scrap it and replace it.
They ain't gonna change as far as becoming fair and balanced. They're contributing along with their partisan media directives, leading Democracy down the rabbit hole of Totalitarianism.

I have a grand idea.
We currently have the lamest people in Gov't that we can possibly have; throw in Milley and Lloyd Austin, and let's take on Russia!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I didn't say anything about jail time another one of your making shits up.

I wrote this,

"I follow the law and court decisions you don't which is why you make up lies instead."

You still make clear you are not accepting the decision of the court whereby the JURY (who knows the case far more than YOU do) acquitted two and undecided on the other two.

You are at war with the court decisions.
Hypocrite. When the verdict doesn’t go your way boy do you feel differently about the courts.

Huy, I don’t think these guys are a threat. Go ahead let them out. But with a felony. Any felony. Then they can’t have guns in the home

Just as ironic that you support the FBI and not the police.
Do you not like the fbi investigating our political candidates? Do you think the fbi did something wrong? Do you think the fbi is corrupt and needs to be reformed? It’s been politicized?

I feel the sam about the suprem court.

And I believe the police have become militarized and they need to b changed. I don’t know about the fbi what do you and la ram fan got on them?

Do you not like the fbi investigating our political candidates? Do you think the fbi did something wrong? Do you think the fbi is corrupt and needs to be reformed? It’s been politicized?

I feel the sam about the suprem court.

And I believe the police have become militarized and they need to b changed. I don’t know about the fbi what do you and la ram fan got on them?
It has nothing to do with what I believe about the police or the FBI, you are the one that Is hypocritical.

I'm always interested in how low Republicans will go.

Lie us into war? Check
Stealing elections? Check
Defending kidnappers because they tried to kidnap a Democrat? Check
YAWN, another childish attempt to deflect the DemonRats (and their Billionaire wall st backers) crimes onto the opposition vis a vis Joesph Goebbels. When are u lefties going to learn that YOU ARE THE ENEMY and you are the "Useful Idiots" of the Military Industrial Complex that are doing their cultural / economic wrecking dirty work; NO YOU ARE NOT THE REBEL UNDERGROUND, you are ESTABLISHMENT TOOLS; Conservative Patriots are the true underground. As soon as you are no longer useful, they will throw you to the wolves. You will never get your student loan excused and you are never going to get a BASIC INCOME ( welfare); if you are white ( most are), you are totally fuxcked even if you think you can denounce your skin color by whipping yourself,

President Trump WAS THE BEST WE ARE GOING TO GET and the reason that the massholes hate him is because THEY ARE TOLD TO HATE HIM BY THE MSM. Trump appears to be the controlled opposition because his entire cabinet was nothing but Deep State AND HE HAD NO CHOICE EITHER, just like when Reagan was forced to make Bush his VP when Reagan hated the Bush's.

Hypocrite. When the verdict doesn’t go your way boy do you feel differently about the courts.

Huy, I don’t think these guys are a threat. Go ahead let them out. But with a felony. Any felony. Then they can’t have guns in the home

Repeating this for the brain damaged jack ass Sealybutthole who never countered it and doesn't acknowledge that the Jury knows about the case more than he does.

===

The Jury knows a LOT more about the case than you do which they say NOT GUILTY for two of the four charged the other two hung jury.

I follow the law and court decisions you don't which is why you make up lies instead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back