Witmer Case & The FBI

You might want to defund the police while you want to defund the FBI too.
No, not really. Most of the FBI agents are good folks so I would not defund the FBI because it provides vital services in crime solving. I would however, like to see some scrutiny of the FBI management that saw fit to create a kidnap plot that never existed.

"The “kidnap crew” contained more FBI agents and informers than civilians partaking in the supposed scheme. It appears as though the FBI concocted the plan and then tried to recruit people to join them."

"The jury returned no verdict on Adam Fox, the supposed ring-leader, and on Barry Croft as well. Both ended in a mistrial. They may have to go back for another trial.

Two other defendants, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta, were found not guilty of kidnapping charges. They are free.

The four men faced life in prison if the FBI had gotten away with their vile, un-American plan."

WTF? The FBI is instigating crimes again? First there was the fake Trump-Russia investigation where the FBI and the CIA colluded to fake evidence. Then there was Jan 6th where FBI had a role (which the so-called jan 6th commission claims was unfounded), now we have yet another FBI involvement in the Witmer kidnapping fiasco. Something is rotten in the FBI.

You might also ask yourself why the FBI saw fit to blast this case across the media before they made these arrests. Could it possibly be that your news sources are happy to report false accusations?
Defund the FBI

It was the Democrats who called for defunding the police.... for over a year they openly loudly called for defunding even disband the police in some places.
a small no. of the democrats said to defund the police, but Biden asks for more police, and people voted against it. it will never happen.

Republicans want to defund the FBI as well as the police.

Garbin's sentence is a milestone in the ongoing case against the alleged kidnappers.

Another eight people have been charged in state court with crimes related to the kidnapping plot and threats to overthrow the government.

-----------------------------------
I read the real news.

We are in a war now?

The Jury knows a LOT more about the case than you do which they say NOT GUILTY for two of the four charged the other two hung jury.

I follow the law and court decisions you don't which is why you make up lies instead.
You think these men shouldn’t serve prison time? Then we are at war

I know you want to defund the police as well as the FBI.

Are you insane? Or, are you just mixing your booze with your meds again?

The FBI has become the gestapo of the democrat party. It needs to be disbanded, it's leadership fired, and its agents sent to places where they can't be a force for evil......

We are in a war now?

The Jury knows a LOT more about the case than you do which they say NOT GUILTY for two of the four charged the other two hung jury.

I follow the law and court decisions you don't which is why you make up lies instead.
Clearly not every German thought hitler should have spen time in prison for his insurrection because ten years later they voted him in power. Just sayin

The FBI has become the gestapo of the democrat party. It needs to be disbanded, it's leadership fired, and its agents sent to places where they can't be a force for evil......
The gop has been taken over by Nazis and youre worrying about a moderately liberal intelligence community?

The police have become the gestapo of the Republican Party. They need to be disbanded, it’s leadership fired, and it’s officers sent to places where they can’t be a force of evil.

God damn you drag your idiocy around like an albatross.
You don’t get the irony? You defend the cops but no the fbi? Why? I do see police tend to be more republicans. Even the former black Detroit police chief is running as a Republican for governor.

You don’t get the irony? You defend the cops but no the fbi? Why? I do see police tend to be more republicans. Even the former black Detroit police chief is running as a Republican for governor.
I refuse to get into an irony understanding contest with a die hard liberal.

The gop has been taken over by Nazis and youre worrying about a moderately liberal intelligence community?

Now that is funny....as the democrat party turns loose the FBI as a their very own gestapo, sends blm/antifa brown shirts to burn, loot and murder people for 7 months, in primarily black and minority neighborhoods, and as their hollywood, academic wings demand destroying the lives of anyone who disagrees with the party....as they use the education wing to groom young children.....

You say the republicans are the nazis?

This....

God damn you drag your idiocy around like an albatross.
You guys drag your hypocrisy around shamelessly. You ignored all the bad behaviors of cops bu not suddenly you’re seeing bias in law enforcement because they went after shady republicans.

Remind us again what were they investigating? This might just be a ploy to distract from that. Attack the investigators. OJ lawyers successfully did it.

The FBI is now the gestapo of the democrat party.......used to spy on Americans, the opposition political party, to cover up for the democrat party leadership............

They need to be disbanded, asap....

Forum List

Back