Witmer Case & The FBI

You guys drag your hypocrisy around shamelessly. You ignored all the bad behaviors of cops bu not suddenly you’re seeing bias in law enforcement because they went after shady republicans.

Remind us again what were they investigating? This might just be a ploy to distract from that. Attack the investigators. OJ lawyers successfully did it.
you are assigning me generic arguments I never fucking made.

OH THE IRONY.

fucktard.

The FBI is now the gestapo of the democrat party.......used to spy on Americans, the opposition political party, to cover up for the democrat party leadership............

They need to be disbanded, asap....
The cops are now the gestapo of the Republican Party treating minorities badly

You think these men shouldn’t serve prison time? Then we are at war

I didn't say anything about jail time another one of your making shits up.

I wrote this,

"I follow the law and court decisions you don't which is why you make up lies instead."

You still make clear you are not accepting the decision of the court whereby the JURY (who knows the case far more than YOU do) acquitted two and undecided on the other two.

You are at war with the court decisions.

He is doing it to me too trying to put words into my mouth in every post he replies to me.
cause he's a fucktard not worth real conversation.

him, like far too many in here, come in with prepackaged issues to assign to others so he can use prepackaged responses to try n cast people in a certain light.

then he goes off on irony tangents that are quite comical.

but he never just goes the fuck away or says anything he actually thought of himself.

him, like far too many in here, come in with prepackaged issues to assign to others so he can use prepackaged responses to try n cast people in a certain light.

but he never just goes the fuck away or says anything he actually thought of himself.

Likely working on China's dime....

Prepackaged narratives like (Open Borders /Pathway/Amnesty ) ( Unfettered Choice) ( Legalized Drugs) (The Constitution is a Living Breathing Document) ( Turbocharged LGBTQPN rights ) (AWB 2) ( Socialized Medicine ) ( The Pro Minority Zeitgeist ) ...

Prepackaged narratives like (Open Borders /Pathway/Amnesty ) ( Unfettered Choice) ( Legalized Drugs) (The Constitution is a Living Breathing Document) ( Turbocharged LGBTQPN rights ) (AWB 2) ( Socialized Medicine ) ( The Pro Minority Zeitgeist ) ...
those are all topics.

prepackaged is my telling you how you stand on an issue so I can call you a piece of shit for said stance.

conversation is asking someone where they stand and going from there on points said.

care to wiff again or is this enough?

"The “kidnap crew” contained more FBI agents and informers than civilians partaking in the supposed scheme. It appears as though the FBI concocted the plan and then tried to recruit people to join them."

"The jury returned no verdict on Adam Fox, the supposed ring-leader, and on Barry Croft as well. Both ended in a mistrial. They may have to go back for another trial.

Two other defendants, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta, were found not guilty of kidnapping charges. They are free.

The four men faced life in prison if the FBI had gotten away with their vile, un-American plan."

WTF? The FBI is instigating crimes again? First there was the fake Trump-Russia investigation where the FBI and the CIA colluded to fake evidence. Then there was Jan 6th where FBI had a role (which the so-called jan 6th commission claims was unfounded), now we have yet another FBI involvement in the Witmer kidnapping fiasco. Something is rotten in the FBI.

You might also ask yourself why the FBI saw fit to blast this case across the media before they made these arrests. Could it possibly be that your news sources are happy to report false accusations?
Our corrupt congress won’t ever get rid of the evil cia and fbi.

those are all topics.

prepackaged is my telling you how you stand on an issue so I can call you a piece of shit for said stance.

conversation is asking someone where they stand and going from there on points said.

care to wiff again or is this enough?
Where do you stand on Legalized Drugs ( Meth /Smack/Crack/ Fentanyl ... ?

So you have no argument here, just blabbing Democrat talking points. If you want to punish anyone, how about the ones the perpetrated this crime......The FBI.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
Smellybozo err sealybobo can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.trollboy never has any arguments or rebuttals.

the stupid fuck tries to convince himself thst there was no election fraud yet there WAS election fraud in the bush,gore election and bush stole it even though there is ten times less evidence in that case than there was in this election.:cuckoo: What else you expect from a paid shill from the dnc though.

you hit the nail on the head,did you notice that only USMBs other resident paid troll fir the dnc,smellybozos gay lesbo wife penelope did not like this post? The truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg:

proof you speak truth and hit the nail on the head.:up:

Last edited:
I'm always interested in how low Republicans will go.

Lie us into war? Check
Stealing elections? Check
Defending kidnappers because they tried to kidnap a Democrat? Check
No need to defend people that haven’t been convicted. They are presumed innocent until proven otherwise.

Forum List

Back