With The Never Ending Fake News Of 2020,The Beating Up On Trump, Odds Are That Trump Is Actually 12 to 15 Points Ahead Of Biden.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
and this is my theory based on the never ending BS we have had to deal with coming from CNN/NBC and the rest. how are we supposed to take any poll seriously when we have been lied to for all of this year? The Portland Riots are peaceful? Biden is way ahead of Trump yet no one ever goes to his rallies? and the more recent BS we have been getting from the MSM? and we are all to believe that Biden is gonna is gonna win in a landslide? :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :cul2:

and this is my theory based on the never ending BS we have had to deal with coming from CNN/NBC and the rest. how are we supposed to take any poll seriously when we have been lied to for all of this year? The Portland Riots are peaceful? Biden is way ahead of Trump yet no one ever goes to his rallies? and the more recent BS we have been getting from the MSM? and we are all to believe that Biden is gonna is gonna win in a landslide? :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :cul2:
Wrong board for this, but I totally agree.
"Fake News" is one of the most brilliant phrases Trump has
come up with.

and this is my theory based on the never ending BS we have had to deal with coming from CNN/NBC and the rest.

It's your theory based on absolutely nothing because you haven't gotten the slightest clue what you're talking about and apparently never venture out into the real world.

Wrong board for this, but I totally agree.
"Fake News" is one of the most brilliant phrases Trump has
come up with.
Give him credit for the phrase, but claiming “fake news” idea is taken from Russia and Chinese communist propagandists.

12 or 15 points?
Based on what?

Conservative Pollsters have Biden up by at least 5 points.

Are you claiming Fox and Rasmussen are now Liberal?

Its good news, and Biden is worried about the health of his voters.

Tramp doesn't care, he has yet to cancel his rally scheduled for Green Bay, WI. He is the cause of many deaths, imo, and in many more opinions including doctors. :link:

We'll need to elect Biden to find out what his policies are.
i wonder what program is on Netflix that is so entertaining that Joe would rather watch it over and over instead of campaigning

remaining calm against Trump's blistering attacks is a superpower, and Biden has it. he would remaining calm and defeat the corona, and that's what we need as President Of The United States

remaining calm against Trump's blistering attacks is a superpower, and Biden has it. he would remaining calm and defeat the corona, and that's what we need as President Of The United States
That closet TDS is showing more and more dude.
you know what else is a superpower? VOTING. and these 2 superpowers will combine to oust Trump, salvaging our fundamental rights and freedoms

Its good news, and Biden is worried about the health of his voters.

Tramp doesn't care, he has yet to cancel his rally scheduled for Green Bay, WI. He is the cause of many deaths, imo, and in many more opinions including doctors. :link:
if you dont want to go, dont. otherwise mind your own fucking business. its that simple, like you

Forum List

Back