With New Language Precedent, We have a LOT of People to Get Rid of

When did they incite a riot to overturn an election?

When did they send an angry mob to attack Congress?
Thank goodness no one did that. That would be bad.

It was a TRUMP Mob
That he told to peacefully let their voices be heard. I know the narrative is set and the usual suspects never deviate from it, but reality is reality. He didn't "send an angry mob to attack Congress", unless of course you're saying that demonstrations and protests are attacks, in which case there's a LOT we can talk about.

Meh, he'll be out of office soon, I say let a grand jury decide.
It's a pretty high standard to meet, so I don't think Quid Pro will have to pardon him. Unless, of course, the lynch mob mentality is still there a few months down the road.

Well there are a lot of court cases I didn't agree with that I accept.

With New Language Precedent, We have a LOT of People to Get Rid of
You guys are so desperate to find a way to excuse this it's actually getting hard to watch.

You do realize that if you were dying of thirst tRump wouldn't spit on you as he drove by, right?
The only thing more reprehensible than the Trump-incited attack on America's democracy are conservatives attempting to justify or excuse the attack.

Notice, nobody from the left can even address the standard they're trying to set.

If saying "strength", "Fight", and march is inciting violence, as Trump said, then by that standard, you have to do to all of these people what you're doing to Trump.

It's amazing to see how far folk will go to hold onto a massive double standard.

Hang Trump from the same Gallows his insurrectionist tried to hang Pence & Congress from & then drive it to all 50 state Capitals with his body still hanging from it!!!
Please post a picture of these gallows you speak of.
View attachment 442736
Hahaha...that thing is a mile away from congress. Nobody "tried" to hang anyone you hysterical leftist loon.
You Lie! - That photo of that Hangman's Gallows was taken on the Capitol's lawn 350'ft from the Capital steps.

Wow...all that distance from the capitol is okay? A number of US States have passed laws on displaying a hangman's noose. Too bad The Congress hasn't done the same.

Hahahha....so in your hysterical world you believe 60 nutjobs were going to break I to congress,defeat security find Pence drag him a mile and hang him on a prop?
What really happened is 60 nutjobs including one wearing horns and a pelt broke in and took a bunch of selfies.
You are a lying wacko nutjob who can't count!!!
106821863-16102083392021-01-07t095511z_1094935002_rc2p2l93tpzs_rtrmadp_0_usa-election-trump.jpeg

Here are the Trump quotes that so many leftists and Democrats are claiming was a call to violence

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country.
"We're going to fight like hell"
“The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!”

Yes, as you can see by the bold, Trump literally called for peace. But, apparently literal words don't mean much to the left, the media, big tech, and Democrats anymore. This is factual, Trump called for peace. If you say otherwise, you're lying.

Anyways, now that words like "standing strong", "fight" and "be strong" are the standard to say someone is calling for violence, let's look at other examples that need to be condemned by the left:

1. Senator Richard Blumenthal said he was going to “fight like Hell” against Trump’s Supreme Court nominee. So, by this new standard, he was calling for leftists to storm the Senate floor and commit violence, clearly.​
2. During massive riots, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley encouraged more “unrest in the streets”. If "fight' and "strength" are calls for violence, "unrest" is well above those.​
3. Michigan Senator Cynthia Johnson: “So this is just a warning to you Trumpers. Be careful, walk lightly, we ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right, be in order, make them pay.” Threats, clear calls for violence.​
4. Rep. Maxine Waters: “Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." She also said “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”... which is a clear threat.​
5. Senator Cory Booker: “That’s my call to action here. Please just don’t come here and then go home. Go to the Hill today…Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.”​
6. Nanci Pelosi: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.” She's Calling for more uprisings during riots, thus clearly more riots.​
7. Senator Tim Kaine: "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration…What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” If "fight" now means violence, Tim Kaine is calling for violence.​
8. Joe Biden: “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” That's a literal desire for violence by the president-elect.​
9. Former Attorney General Eric Holder: “If they go low, we kick them.” Since words are now taken literally, that's a literal call for violence.​
10. Then-President Obama: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”​

And let's look at celebrities that need to be banned from social media;
  • In October 2016, Robert Deniro said, “I’d like to punch him in the face.”
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?”
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?”
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”
  • In October 2017, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Hell, by the new standard, who knew that even MLK was a terrorist calling for violence: “In our glorious fight for civil rights, we must guard against being fooled by false slogans, as 'right-to-work. ' It provides no 'rights' and no 'works.

Leftists on this board, if you're saying Trump is guilty of a crime, you have a LOT of work to do to catch all who committed it. I look forward to future posts denouncing all of these Democrats and leftist celebrities! I look forward to calls for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. to ban all of their accounts, be outright removed from office, and to be prosecuted and charged.

And if you don't? Well, you're massive hypocrites, and it's provable.

As a Conservative, all I can say is hopefully you don't try to get all of these people banned and charged. Hopefully you just realize how dumb these charges are when applied to those who you support.

Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. The high crime is obvious, he has convinced his biddable followers that the election was rigged and thus fake, making these claims for the year + before the first vote was cast. This was an attack on our nation's most cherished and honorable peaceful transition of power in effect for 244 years. It is what has made the United States the envy of the world.

On the day of infamy, the first Wednesday in January 2021, the President of the United States set his loyal followers to march to our Nation's Capital. His words on that day and for months before incited thousands of angry violent and many armed Citizens to do the unthinkable, to commit treason. Is there any doubt Russia, N. Korea and China have been afforded by these insurrectionists and President Trump aid and comfort?

Only a few hundred were violent out of tens of thousands. So, fact check false.

Trump called for a march, yes, but so did BLM, Democrats etc. Hell, MLK called for March on Washington to "Fight". Ready to call him a terrorist inciting violence?

The I have a dream speech,

was not and did not deliver a message to incite violence, it was in response to a naked truth, and inspired non violent efforts to millions of people on The Mall.

Trump's remarks were quite different, he had already set the terms to respond to the election for months before the first vote was cast; Trump spent months at rallies and in tweets that the outcome of the election was rigged and a fraud; that incited his base, those who believed their vote was not counted actually believed, and still believe, they were disenfranchised.

Notice, nobody from the left can even address the standard they're trying to set.

If saying "strength", "Fight", and march is inciting violence, as Trump said, then by that standard, you have to do to all of these people what you're doing to Trump.

It's amazing to see how far folk will go to hold onto a massive double standard.

Ummm... I suggest you watch the movies on the Godfather. Trump can give an order as any Mob Dictator will do, and that is with plausible deniability:

Plausible deniability - Wikipedia

Plausible deniability is the ability of people, typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command, to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others in an organizational hierarchy because of a lack or absence of evidence that can confirm their participation, even if they were personally involved in or at least willfully ignorant of the actions. If illegal or otherwise-disreputable and unpopular activities become public, high-ranking officials may deny any awareness of such acts to insulate themselves and shift the blame onto the agents who carried out the acts, as they are confident that their doubters will be unable to prove otherwise. The lack of evidence to the contrary ostensibly makes the denial plausible (credible), but sometimes, it makes the denial only unactionable.

This is what Trump has done and only a biddable fool will believe him, in everything trump says, tweets or has done.

Trump created a mob with his lies about a stolen election.
After inciting the mob that they were cheated and needed to do something about it, he sent them to the Capitol to stop the confirmation of Biden

Do you have any proof that Trump "sent them"?
ummmm....the video where he lied and said he would March with them to the Capitol

Here are the Trump quotes that so many leftists and Democrats are claiming was a call to violence

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country.
"We're going to fight like hell"
“The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!”

Yes, as you can see by the bold, Trump literally called for peace. But, apparently literal words don't mean much to the left, the media, big tech, and Democrats anymore. This is factual, Trump called for peace. If you say otherwise, you're lying.

Anyways, now that words like "standing strong", "fight" and "be strong" are the standard to say someone is calling for violence, let's look at other examples that need to be condemned by the left:

2. During massive riots, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley encouraged more “unrest in the streets”. If "fight' and "strength" are calls for violence, "unrest" is well above those.​
3. Michigan Senator Cynthia Johnson: “So this is just a warning to you Trumpers. Be careful, walk lightly, we ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right, be in order, make them pay.” Threats, clear calls for violence.​
4. Rep. Maxine Waters: “Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." She also said “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”... which is a clear threat.​
5. Senator Cory Booker: “That’s my call to action here. Please just don’t come here and then go home. Go to the Hill today…Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.”​
6. Nanci Pelosi: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.” She's Calling for more uprisings during riots, thus clearly more riots.​
7. Senator Tim Kaine: "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration…What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” If "fight" now means violence, Tim Kaine is calling for violence.​
8. Joe Biden: “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” That's a literal desire for violence by the president-elect.​
9. Former Attorney General Eric Holder: “If they go low, we kick them.” Since words are now taken literally, that's a literal call for violence.​
10. Then-President Obama: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”​

And let's look at celebrities that need to be banned from social media;
  • In October 2016, Robert Deniro said, “I’d like to punch him in the face.”
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?”
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?”
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”
  • In October 2017, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Hell, by the new standard, who knew that even MLK was a terrorist calling for violence: “In our glorious fight for civil rights, we must guard against being fooled by false slogans, as 'right-to-work. ' It provides no 'rights' and no 'works.

Leftists on this board, if you're saying Trump is guilty of a crime, you have a LOT of work to do to catch all who committed it. I look forward to future posts denouncing all of these Democrats and leftist celebrities! I look forward to calls for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. to ban all of their accounts, be outright removed from office, and to be prosecuted and charged.

And if you don't? Well, you're massive hypocrites, and it's provable.

As a Conservative, all I can say is hopefully you don't try to get all of these people banned and charged. Hopefully you just realize how dumb these charges are when applied to those who you support.

1. Senator Richard Blumenthal said he was going to “fight like Hell” against Trump’s Supreme Court nominee. So, by this new standard, he was calling for leftists to storm the Senate floor and commit violence, clearly.

If you recall during the Kavanaugh hearings....leftists did, in fact, roam the halls of the Senate and cornered Republicans......had the capitol police decided to they could have shot them like they shot that unarmed woman...

Wasnt just that as much as Trump stoked the crowd with lies that they were being cheated, the election was stolen, that Democracy was in jeopardy and they needed to do something about it.

Here's the rest of what he said to the crowd. Just for context.

Hilary is on video stating that no matter what, biden should not concede the election....this was long before Nov. 3.

Wasnt just that as much as Trump stoked the crowd with lies that they were being cheated, the election was stolen, that Democracy was in jeopardy and they needed to do something about it.
And what did he tell them to do about it?

Hilary is on video stating that no matter what, biden should not concede the election....this was long before Nov. 3.

Thank you for the excellent example of how propagandist work with bits of truth and twist them 180 degrees to fit a particular talking point.

"Clinton conceded defeat on the night of the election in 2016 but said the shift to mail-in voting due to the coronavirus pandemic means it could take longer to know the winner in November.

She said this year’s election day results might point to Trump having a narrow advantage. But in that case, Clinton said, “Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out.”

Thank you for the excellent example of how propagandist work with bits of truth and twist them 180 degrees to fit a particular talking point.

"Clinton conceded defeat on the night of the election in 2016 but said the shift to mail-in voting due to the coronavirus pandemic means it could take longer to know the winner in November.

She said this year’s election day results might point to Trump having a narrow advantage. But in that case, Clinton said, “Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out.”

It's just spinning. The Trumpistas have lost their narrative, and 2/3's think Trump was in on an insurrection.

He sent them to the Capitol along with a list of who was naughty and nice

He sent them to the Capitol along with a list of who was naughty and nice
Now you're just avoiding. You know what he told them to do, you just don't want to write it publicly. "But, but, but, the NARRATIVE"! And while you're at it, do you really think people listening to his speech would get up and leave while he's still talking to ransack the castle?

It's just spinning. The Trumpistas have lost their narrative, and 2/3's think Trump was in on an insurrection.
And why wouldn't they? It's the narrative, after all. How many of them do you think could quote what TRUMP! actually said vs those who saw a talking head say he had done it?

Forum List

Back