Antifa member arrested for stabbing 2 Trump supporters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The lack of action on the ANTIFABLM riots normailzed MOSTLY PEACEFUL protests. Unfortunately, dumb asses who were allwed into the Capitol by a black female cop did not think ahead.

PELOSI WAS AFRAID THIS GUY WAS THE NEW PRESIDENT FOR LIFE! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

GettyImages-1230453313.jpg

ALL HAIL THE VIKING KING! THE NEW PRESIDENT!

All of them look like Leftist Snowflakes. A ruse.

Still thinking the capital incursion was a leftist False Flag designed to justify locking down the capital and covering the fact that only a handful will be at the ceremony even though he supposedly won by more votes than Obama.

If you don't see a problem with that, you're likely Communist.

The lack of action on the ANTIFABLM riots normailzed MOSTLY PEACEFUL protests. Unfortunately, dumb asses who were allwed into the Capitol by a black female cop did not think ahead.

PELOSI WAS AFRAID THIS GUY WAS THE NEW PRESIDENT FOR LIFE! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Another idiot that has no idea how Vikings dressed or acted they were not snowflakes like the organic food boy wearing his Wal Mart special, and still living off of Ma...

My god. A crime!! It's totally the same as a violent insurrection to overthrow the government. Somebody alert the media!!..oh..wait. Keep trying snowflake. No one is buying the equivalency argument. Although the Capitol riot does have one thing in common with your Twitter post. That person was caught and arrested and will be charged with the crime he is guilty of. So will most of the assholes who attended the soiree at the Capitol. It just may take some time. :)

All of them look like Leftist Snowflakes.

Still thinking the capital incursion was a leftist False Flag.
Read it an weep.

As a gay man, you should know that fascism has ALWAYS historically been hard on gay men like yourself.

Cheer up....you're in for a reaming
Why, I am so gay I had four kids and I did a lot of musical play productions, but, these guys are all Trumpets and is a perfect picture of the actual case of snowflakes calling snowflakes snowflakes...A macabre sense of irony.

When Pubs take the house in 2022, they had better impeach whomever is POTUS at that time. Retroactive if need be. Impeach Biden for the quid pro quo with Ukraine when he was VP.

Impeach Obama for starting 5 illegal wars.

Read it an weep.

As a gay man, you should know that fascism has ALWAYS historically been hard on gay men like yourself.

Why, I am so gay I had four kids and I did a lot of musical play productions, but, these guys are all Trumpets and is a perfect picture of the actual case of snowflakes calling snowflakes snowflakes...A macabre sense of irony.

LOTS of gay people have children.
But you CLAIMED to be gay on this forum. Would you like me to re post it ?
Why did you claim to have a gay partner and post pics if it was not true?
And we all know what "Moon" is glowing.

I have no problem with your being gay.....it's your dishonesty that I point out.

When Pubs take the house in 2022, they had better impeach whomever is POTUS at that time. Retroactive if need be. Impeach Biden for the quid pro quo with Ukraine when he was VP.

Impeach Obama for starting 5 illegal wars.
They could dig up graves to put former presidents on trial, why the Trumpets are the smartest..

Read it an weep.

Please, I am not available for you okay, get over it. If these terrorist want to kill each other it's all for the best.

Read it an weep.

Please, I am not available for you okay, get over it. If these terrorist want to kill each other it's all for the best.

uh huh.....

Impeach Carter for allowing those students to be kidnapped by Iran.

As long as we are impeaching those out of office, how far back can we go?

Can we impeach Kennedy for fucking any chick he saw?

When Pubs take the house in 2022, they had better impeach whomever is POTUS at that time. Retroactive if need be. Impeach Biden for the quid pro quo with Ukraine when he was VP. Impeach Obama for starting 5 illegal wars.
You really think they'll be able to unscramble the party by '22? IMO, that seems to be less and less likely. I predict a lot of independent runs after Trumpista candidates lose primaries, splitting Republican votes and electing Dems to districts where they haven't seen wins in decades.

Impeach Carter for allowing those students to be kidnapped by Iran. As long as we are impeaching those out of office, how far back can we go? Can we impeach Kennedy for fucking any chick he saw?
You can try. It seems to me that many of today's Republicans don't have a problem with looking like fools.

Forum List

Back