With New Language Precedent, We have a LOT of People to Get Rid of

Hang Trump from the same Gallows his insurrectionist tried to hang Pence & Congress from & then drive it to all 50 state Capitals with his body still hanging from it!!!
Please post a picture of these gallows you speak of.
View attachment 442736
Hahaha...that thing is a mile away from congress. Nobody "tried" to hang anyone you hysterical leftist loon.
You Lie! - That photo of that Hangman's Gallows was taken on the Capitol's lawn 350'ft from the Capital steps.

Wow...all that distance from the capitol is okay? A number of US States have passed laws on displaying a hangman's noose. Too bad The Congress hasn't done the same.

Hahahha....so in your hysterical world you believe 60 nutjobs were going to break I to congress,defeat security find Pence drag him a mile and hang him on a prop?
What really happened is 60 nutjobs including one wearing horns and a pelt broke in and took a bunch of selfies.

Want to remove your comment about on 60 nutjobs, or are you too stupid to do so?

Let me help:

Of course you won't read the link and view the video, but other readers will. And you've been exposed for what you are, a despicable dishonest trumpanzee.

Hang Trump from the same Gallows his insurrectionist tried to hang Pence & Congress from & then drive it to all 50 state Capitals with his body still hanging from it!!!
View attachment 442736
Hahaha...that thing is a mile away from congress. Nobody "tried" to hang anyone you hysterical leftist loon.
You Lie! - That photo of that Hangman's Gallows was taken on the Capitol's lawn 350'ft from the Capital steps.

Wow...all that distance from the capitol is okay? A number of US States have passed laws on displaying a hangman's noose. Too bad The Congress hasn't done the same.

Hahahha....so in your hysterical world you believe 60 nutjobs were going to break I to congress,defeat security find Pence drag him a mile and hang him on a prop?
What really happened is 60 nutjobs including one wearing horns and a pelt broke in and took a bunch of selfies.

Want to remove your comment about on 60 nutjobs, or are you too stupid to do so?

Let me help:

Of course you won't read the link and view the video, but other readers will. And you've been exposed for what you are, a despicable dishonest trumpanzee.
I laugh at you and your Yahoo link.

View attachment 442736

Let me help:

I laugh at you and your Yahoo link.

What you find funny is queer.

Forum List

Back