With my newest style can I pass as British?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I posted my video in a Facebook group, named England Football Club Supporters. I have one answer so far, the guy said "American" (That can mean anything but ok). And I will inform you about the other answers when someone replies. A friend said I look like Pete Doherty.

My video

I posted my video in a Facebook group, named England Football Club Supporters. I have one answer so far, the guy said "American" (That can mean anything but ok). And I will inform you about the other answers when someone replies. A friend said I look like Pete Doherty.

My video

Probably. Of course, I was only there for one day and a night, and reasonably drunk most of the time.

and reasonably drunk most of the time.

Then you could pass for Welsh.

The national motto for Wales is, "F-ck it, I can still drive" and their entire language is a drunken text.

Cwmystwyth.jpg

My video

Now I see why Tik Tok is so dangerous

Then you could pass for Welsh.

The national motto for Wales is, "F-ck it, I can still drive" and their entire language is a drunken text.

View attachment 696766

I once got a Welsh guy pissed at me because I thought Wales was a county in England, now apparently dyslexia was invented by the Welsh!

My video

Good Mr Bean impression!

Forum List

Back