CDZ With Equal Rights comes Equal Responsibilities

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

Time for women to ante-up by being required to sign-up for selective service when they turn 18 years of age.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Can't do that. Imagine them in combat....."Oh darn, I broke a nail". Wouldn't work.

Can't do that. Imagine them in combat....."Oh darn, I broke a nail". Wouldn't work.

Tell that to the 2 females who just graduated from Army Ranger School. They had no special adjusted compensation requirements for height & weight, etc... & they had to complete the exact same courses as their male counterparts. If they can meet all requirements equal to a male... then they should be allowed to be combatants.

two-army-rangers-4dd0c9e942d5ff054afaa55fa72338da132f75e6-s900-c85.jpg

LnG7LEP.jpg

aRa2WYN.jpg

Last edited:
Well the op has point. they want Equality so this only fair, right?

Tell that to the 2 females who just graduated from Army Ranger School. They had no special adjusted compensation requirements for height & weight, etc... & they had to complete the exact same courses as their male counterparts. If they can meet all requirements equal to a male... then they should be allowed to be combatants.

LnG7LEP.jpg

aRa2WYN.jpg
Yeah, volunteers. But do you want "feminine" women drafted? Sure, draft the manly ones, the dykes, the ones who want to be men but most women don't want to be men and they would make lousy soldiers and can you imagine the death toll? That's just plain crazy.

LnG7LEP.jpg

aRa2WYN.jpg
Yeah, volunteers. But do you want "feminine" women drafted? Sure, draft the manly ones, the dykes, the ones who want to be men but most women don't want to be men and they would make lousy soldiers and can you imagine the death toll? That's just plain crazy.

If they can pass boot camp & not have any concessions made, I have NO problems with that at all. Why should you? If they can't do the job psychologically... as with any male..., they will be removed before being placed in a combat zone. The numbers of those that get thru, & then found to be incompetent to perform as a soldier or Marine..... will not be any higher than any male.

LnG7LEP.jpg

aRa2WYN.jpg

If they can pass boot camp & not have any concessions made, I have NO problems with that at all. Why should you? If they can't do the job psychologically... as with any male..., they will be removed before being placed in a combat zone. The numbers of those that get thru, & then found to be incompetent to perform as a soldier or Marine..... will not be any higher than any male.
You're living in a fantasy if you think any more than a small fraction of them would make the grade. There's a reason that most women in the military are lesbians. This women's movement crap is getting ridiculous.

LnG7LEP.jpg

aRa2WYN.jpg

You're living in a fantasy if you think any more than a small fraction of them would make the grade. There's a reason that most women in the military are lesbians. This women's movement crap is getting ridiculous.

LOL. 'women's movement'... I don't want any woman or man who can't do the job to be protecting my country.

roar.

LnG7LEP.jpg

aRa2WYN.jpg

LOL. 'women's movement'... I don't want any woman or man who can't do the job to be protecting my country.

roar.
I don't either. That's why we should stop this ridiculous notion that women should be on the battlefield. How many billions of dollars are we gonna spend trying to change nature and how many lives are gonna be lost unnecessarily if we send women into combat?

LnG7LEP.jpg

aRa2WYN.jpg

roar.
I don't either. That's why we should stop this ridiculous notion that women should be on the battlefield. How many billions of dollars are we gonna spend trying to change nature and how many lives are gonna be lost unnecessarily if we send women into combat?

The field should be wide open for anybody that can cut it. Most men who are deemed inferior usually get a 4F before they even make it to boot camp. There should be no difference with females. I'd rather spend the money on qualified females getting in, than some of our soldiers who have had 3,4, or 5 tours. Females aren't as weak as you seem to think.

roar.

The field should be wide open for anybody that can cut it. Most men who are deemed inferior usually get a 4F before they even make it to boot camp. There should be no difference with females. I'd rather spend the money on qualified females getting in, than some of our soldiers who have had 3,4, or 5 tours. Females aren't as weak as you seem to think.
Again, the OP is about the draft, not volunteer service. Other than that, I agree with you. If a woman wants to volunteer, and can cut it, fine. And females ARE weaker than men, it's just a fact of nature.

roar.

Again, the OP is about the draft, not volunteer service. Other than that, I agree with you. If a woman wants to volunteer, and can cut it, fine. And females ARE weaker than men, it's just a fact of nature.

The draft would weed them out, just like any male that is too weak, short, crazy....

roar.

The draft would weed them out, just like any male that is too weak, short, crazy....
It didn't weed them out during the Vietnam war.

roar.

We fight differently now... no need for the same numbers of grunts that are necessary in a ground war. I agree women as a general rule are smaller & not as strong--- but the need should be there for a more stringent process of acceptance or denial for a combat role.

We fight differently now... no need for the same numbers of grunts that are necessary in a ground war. I agree women as a general rule are smaller & not as strong--- but the need should be there for a more stringent process of acceptance or denial for a combat role.
Then there would be no need for a draft. You don't seem to be acknowledging that the OP is about a draft.

Then there would be no need for a draft. You don't seem to be acknowledging that the OP is about a draft.

Indeed I have. I thought I said, let there be a draft & that most of the weaker ones, both male & female- will be weeded out & given a 4F with the first round of physicals & psychological questioning that are given. Any that get through will most likely flunk boot camp. I've been consistent all along.

Indeed I have. I thought I said, let there be a draft & that most of the weaker ones, both male & female- will be weeded out & given a 4F with the first round of physicals & psychological questioning that are given. Any that get through will most likely flunk boot camp. I've been consistent all along.
90% of women (girls, actually) are not emotionally stable enough to kill people in combat. Weeding them out would be a monumental waste of time and resources. Why bother?

90% of women (girls, actually) are not emotionally stable enough to kill people in combat. Weeding them out would be a monumental waste of time and resources. Why bother?

LOL, try putting their kids at risk & you'll see how fast a woman would slit your throat. If you are talking about 18 year olds, males are no more mature ( & probably less so ) than females & are much more prone to taking stupid risks instead of calculated ones. You sound pretty chauvinistic... & I am not sure if you are really that way (or that much) or you are trying to get a rise outa me. You do realize I am female, yes?

LOL, try putting their kids at risk & you'll see how fast a woman would slit your throat. If you are talking about 18 year olds, males are no more mature ( & probably less so ) than females & are much more prone to taking stupid risks instead of calculated ones. You sound pretty chauvinistic... & I am not sure if you are really that way (or that much) or you are trying to get a rise outa me. You do realize I am female, yes?
Yes, it's pretty obvious.

Forum List

Back