Zone1 One progressive gun control argument is it's meant for the militia

Nothing illegal about disarming criminals and gangsters, it's just common sense.
Sounds like illegal search and seizure to me.

What is difficult about it? They're criminal conspiracies. We have RICO now. Every gang member is guilty of any crime their fellow gang members commit. They all benefit in some way. It isn't rocket science.

Who's criminal conspiracies? The J6ers? As I recall there weren't many firearms there except on the police side of the incident and the only one that died was an unarmed female veteran protestor after a policeman went directly to the use deadly force without using pepper spray or a tazer first.

Fake argument. We know the differences, again it isn't rocket science.

Tell that to Germany and France where they raided mosques and found the basements loaded with firearms.

I'm sure you could make an argument that an organization like the Knights Of Columbus are gang members because they have swords. Or some Christian church that uses rattlesnakes during mass.

So you see I don't believe you when you say my argument is fake or that "we know the difference" because the government will call it justification because they don't want to see any sort of difference.

1711757762463.png

Your arguments are not convincing as to how you propose they should be carried out.

Additionally you didn't address the last line of the post you were responding to for my solution so I'll state it again...

They'll only be armed if they can make it through boot camp.

SMILE

:)

Last edited:
View attachment 923466

Is that a problem?

SMILE

:)

Not to me. I believe citizenship should have responsibilities. But then, I served five years on active duty and four in the active reserves. Heinlein’s two tiers makes sense to me. Everyone pays taxes, but to earn the privileges of citizenship you have to prove that you are willing to put societies needs ahead of yours. Johnny has a conversation about that with his father where his father tries to talk Johnny out of enlisting by saying that the privileges of citizenship aren’t worth the pain and effort needed to achieve it. By the way, the Ricos were rich business owners, so financial success wasn't linked to citizenship.

I understand just fine. I understand the original intent of the 2nd was to empower States to muster militias for their own internal security (against slave revolts), in a country without a standing army and an uncertainty from Southern slave States whether Northern States would even vote to send them federal assistance. I'm ok with it going back to being a States rights issue. States would still be subject to the limitations of the 14th. :itsok:
Wrong. Slave revolts were never a major problem and local sheriffs and deputized citizens could handle them easily.

At the start of a year I'd say everyone that turns 18 from that point on should be required to join 1 of the 4 main military branches, coast guard, national guard, reserves, anything for 2 years. Exceptions for retards and disabled of course.

They could even be guaranteed no combat, unless a draft is on. But they can cook, pickup garbage, just do something. And when it's over they can get a large re up bonus, be able to vote in presidential elections, collect social security at retirement, have a passport and own a gun.

Immigrants are then banned from serving and inelligible for those benefits.

Of course if they want it to be only for militia then technically I am exempt because my home is a militia. I train my wife so we are a two member militia.

At the start of a year I'd say everyone that turns 18 from that point on should be required to join 1 of the 4 main military branches, coast guard, national guard, reserves, anything for 2 years. Exceptions for retards and disabled of course.

They could even be guaranteed no combat, unless a draft is on. But they can cook, pickup garbage, just do something. And when it's over they can get a large re up bonus, be able to vote in presidential elections, collect social security at retirement, have a passport and own a gun.

Immigrants are then banned from serving and inelligible for those benefits.

Of course if they want it to be only for militia then technically I am exempt because my home is a militia. I train my wife so we are a two member militia.
So...you support slavery.

Forum List

Back