wish me luck!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
well guys, wish me luck!
I am going primitive camping with 4 wild kids and an emotional woman dropping blood cots the size of golf balls lol.
we are leaving early in the AM when she gets odf work. we are going to land between the lakea.
Should be fun!
have a good weekend peeps :party:

So you will be hunting for dinner and eating raw meat?

not that primitive lol
carrying snacks, tenderloin(to be wrapped in alum foil and tossed into the fire pit) hotdogs and boudain. also smores :)

well guys, wish me luck!
I am going primitive camping with 4 wild kids and an emotional woman dropping blood cots the size of golf balls lol.
we are leaving early in the AM when she gets odf work. we are going to land between the lakea.
Should be fun!

:lol::lol::lol:

good luck!

So you will be hunting for dinner and eating raw meat?

not that primitive lol
carrying snacks, tenderloin(to be wrapped in alum foil and tossed into the fire pit) hotdogs and boudain. also smores :)

Have a good time but I know how it is when you take the family on vacation for camping.
It's not just an adventure it's a job.
dont I know it. we are only in paris having to stop for 2 pair of flip flops.
my question is, hiw in the hell do kids lose sandals in the truck? lol

Have a great weekend!

Your female friend is one tough cookie. No freakin' way would I go primitive (or any other kind of) camping while on my period. No. Freakin. WAY.

Make sure and go into some creepy cabins you run across. They're always lots of fun but be sure not read anything out of the Necronomicon.

Kids can lose anything including their brand new teeth braces on a sandy beach. :D

made it! no one hurt and everyone had a good time.
note to self: bring weed eater next time

well guys, wish me luck!
Should be fun!

That is a horrible visual to have right before bedtime.

Forum List

Back