Don't Climb Mountains with Assholes

Read "into thin air"

The challenge isn't so much making the summit it having enough left to make it back down

I'd never in a billion years would want to climb Everest

yep , interesting pictures of the trash and some dead elites in an article I read recently

i'll do that Mr. H . , give me some time as I gotta find them .

If you want to mountain climb with assholes, may I nominate Luds and NYC? Though I doubt they'd make it from their fatboy scooters to the rickshaw on the first leg of the journey..the airport to their room in Bangkok.

Over 200 Dead Bodies on Mount Everest Sometimes Interesting

Some died peacefully in their sleep, while others (who fell and/or became injured) were left to die slowly of hypothermia. Until recently, the statistics were nearly one in four climbers dies attempting to reach the summit. Advancements in technology and experience have led to a better survival rate of climbers. Currently about 1,000 climbers a year attempt to reach the summit, and on average 15-20 perish.

My guess is that Everest is climbed by wealthy (it's expensive) elitist asshole Liberal enviro-nut jobs, yet it's a big garbage dump. Ironic, innit?

You really think that all RWs are too lazy to climb a mountain?

Interesting.

Conservatives are probably just to practical to spend a small fortune just to climb to a garbage dump / graveyard Luddley !!

I mean if it wasn't so cold up there that place sure would be stinky ehh Luddley ??

Forum List

Back