Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

Nope. And I answered the same way before. You have to be able to keep two different thoughts in your tiny mind at the same time. Who should be able to vote and what ID is necessary? They are separate issues.

If a person can get to the voting booth ... They can get to where they need to go for an ID.

A voting booth is much closer. In some states the nearest DMV might be in the next county. Some people are more than 100 miles away. They don't have to go that far to vote now do they?

If you want to see ID, then make everyone has one first, or fess up to the fact that you don't mind that poor people and darkies are denied their rights.

Well it doesn't matter if you want to vote.
I am sure they will be traveling the same amount of miles total if they vote regularly, because you don't have to get an ID every time you vote.
Plus ... I live in a state where we have always had to show an ID when voting ... Sorry if the rest of you backwards assed individuals cannot figure out how to manage it.

To get an ID requires paperwork, that many Americans can't even get. You don't care that they are then denied their rights. We get it.

If you live off the grid in Incest Holler KY you're probably not going to vote anyway
So because you might not use a right you shouldn't have it? Or it can just casually be taken away from you?

What rights are you not likely to us so when the government takes them away I can just say to you, tough luck Chuck?

[/QUOTE]
well we all know you are hard core whack job left.[/QUOTE]

I heard there's a major recall of some spinach that can cause major constipation.....Careful there....

Poor people are more likely to be minority, and more of them were born at home and their births not officially recorded. It's in the bloody fucking court cases, read them.

If they can prove their eligibility and register to vote ... Then they can get an ID.

That is not how it works. They might have registered decades ago, but now don;t have the required ID. That is what the courts have found and you would know this if you would read the fucking DECISIONS!

That is not how it works. They might have registered decades ago, but now don;t have the required ID. That is what the courts have found and you would know this if you would read the fucking DECISIONS!

You have to prove your eligibility in order to register to vote ... If you can do that, then you can get an ID.
If you can get to the polls ... Then you can get to where you need to go for an ID.

If a person can get to the voting booth ... They can get to where they need to go for an ID.

A voting booth is much closer. In some states the nearest DMV might be in the next county. Some people are more than 100 miles away. They don't have to go that far to vote now do they?

If you want to see ID, then make everyone has one first, or fess up to the fact that you don't mind that poor people and darkies are denied their rights.

I am sure they will be traveling the same amount of miles total if they vote regularly, because you don't have to get an ID every time you vote.
Plus ... I live in a state where we have always had to show an ID when voting ... Sorry if the rest of you backwards assed individuals cannot figure out how to manage it.

To get an ID requires paperwork, that many Americans can't even get. You don't care that they are then denied their rights. We get it.

If you live off the grid in Incest Holler KY you're probably not going to vote anyway
So because you might not use a right you shouldn't have it? Or it can just casually be taken away from you?

What rights are you not likely to us so when the government takes them away I can just say to you, tough luck Chuck?

You have to PROVE you are eligible to exercise that right don't you?

You have to be 18 to vote so how do you prove it?

You have to be a US citizen to vote so how do you PROVE it?

I have the right to bear arms but I have to PROVE I am 21 to get a CC permit.

Voting is no different

Just for info. sake....Here's what the new WI law states in order to be given a state photo ID before voting:

1. Proof of name and birth
2. Proof of WI residency
3. Proof of US citizenship
4. A social security number

Nope. And I answered the same way before. You have to be able to keep two different thoughts in your tiny mind at the same time. Who should be able to vote and what ID is necessary? They are separate issues.

I have never voted without ID, and, I had a government required ID for three years before I was allowed to vote.

It was called a "draft card", and I could have been detained by any LEO if I had not had it on me.

It is truly hard to believe that anyone seriously tries to make the point that it is just too hard for anyone to get an ID to vote in today's America. It is so ludicrous that the motivation for opposing it has to be something else. It apparently bothers no one that you need an ID to meet the president or to attend the national convention that nominates the Party's candidate. It apparently bothers no one that you need to prove identity to get a library card, a credit card, to legally drive or own a car, to purchase a house, to get a legal job. In short, to function in today's world. ONLY in voting does getting an ID become an insurmountable obstacle. ONLY in voting. Where are the advocates for these poor, downtrodden people who can't get a job because they don't have a Soc Sec number, and apparently can't get one because they can't prove they were born. Where are the advocates for these poor, downtrodden people who can't get a library card because they can't prove they have an address? I guess the concern only extends to the ability to vote for democrats.
Future problems could be solved by including women in draft registration.

All 18 year old males are required to register, extend it to all 18 year olds, and make it a photo ID.

Problem solved.

You have to prove your eligibility in order to register to vote ... If you can do that, then you can get an ID.
If you can get to the polls ... Then you can get to where you need to go for an ID.

What part of many of these people registered decades ago, without photo ID, don't you get? And the polls are likely just down the street. The DMV could be more than 100 miles away. See the problem, the courts do.

Voting is no different
Again, you ignore the fact that there are American citizens in this country, eligible to vote, on the voting rolls, without a birth certificate. Don't assume, read the court decisions.

Just for info. sake....Here's what the new WI law states in order to be given a state photo ID before voting:

1. Proof of name and birth
2. Proof of WI residency
3. Proof of US citizenship
4. A social security number

Good idea!
1. You can't vote if you were never born, despite the Democrats' claim to contrary.
2. You are required by law to ONLY vote in the precinct where you live.
3. Only U S citizens can legally vote. Too bad about all the illegals.
4. Readily available to anyone who is here legally and actually exists. Social Security will give you one for free if you qualify, so get one. Liberals love free shit.

Any other questions I can help you with today?

Voting is no different
Again, you ignore the fact that there are American citizens in this country, eligible to vote, on the voting rolls, without a birth certificate. Don't assume, read the court decisions.

Then grandfather that very miniscule number of people and then do it the right way by making people prove they are eligible to vote.

[QUOTE="Obiwan, post: 11051434, member: 54099
Good idea!
1. You can't vote if you were never born, despite the Democrats' claim to contrary.
4. Readily available to anyone who is here legally and actually exists. Social Security will give you one for free if you qualify, so get one. Liberals love free shit.

Any other questions I can help you with today?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I thought I was helping YOU......by posting what the law states.
That's oK, forget it....

Voting is no different

Then grandfather that very miniscule number of people and then do it the right way by making people prove they are eligible to vote.
They already did that, decades ago, but now they can't vote. See the problem yet?

[QUOTE="Obiwan, post: 11051434, member: 54099
Good idea!

Any other questions I can help you with today?

Actually, I thought I was helping YOU......by posting what the law states.
That's oK, forget it....[/QUOTE]

How do you prove you are a citizen?
How do you prove you are old enough to vote?

Voting is no different

They already did that, decades ago, but now they can't vote. See the problem yet?

If they were grandfathered in then they would still be able to vote.

Have any of you right wingers even remotely entertained the idea that the new WI law could dis-enfranchise a whole bunch of rural WI farmers who would probably vote republican???

Just asking...

Have any of you right wingers even remotely entertained the idea that the new WI law could dis-enfranchise a whole bunch of rural WI farmers who would probably vote republican???

Just asking...

I don't care what party people belong to.

Voting is no different

If they were grandfathered in then they would still be able to vote.
Well, they aren't.

Forum List

Back