Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

what about cigarettes or alcohol?
Nope, not required. The stores ask for it, if you're young that is but I haven't been asked for ID in decades, because they get in trouble for selling to those under age, but all you have to be is the right age, not the right age with photo ID.

i'm still confused why these lefty whack jobs are so concerned when they admitted they beat the republicans in the last election. So what's the issue?

Nope, not required. The stores ask for it, if you're young that is but I haven't been asked for ID in decades, because they get in trouble for selling to those under age, but all you have to be is the right age, not the right age with photo ID.
dude, there are places all over asking no matter your age. what about food stamps and dependents, what's your response there? How does one get money for children if they can't prove they exist since they have no birth records. Oh, one more thing, how do they get that social security number that is mandated?

It is required. They asked anyone who looks younger than 35. They are required by law to ask. Police run sting operations all the time to determine whether store clerks and wait staff request ID.

It is required. They asked anyone who looks younger than 35. They are required by law to ask. Police run sting operations all the time to determine whether store clerks and wait staff request ID.
he's a fool, he has no idea what he is talking about. the ship sank, he's blowing bubbles from wading in the water while his boat sank to the bottom.

i'm still confused why these lefty whack jobs are so concerned when they admitted they beat the republicans in the last election. So what's the issue?
They think it's so unfair if we make voter fraud harder to commit. That tell you something?

he's a fool, he has no idea what he is talking about. the ship sank, he's blowing bubbles from wading in the water while his boat sank to the bottom.

He'll insist he's right for the next 200 posts.

really what they do is relocate folks into districts that are key districts and register them for the primaries so they get the republican candidate they know they can beat elected. It's how McCain won and it's how Romney won. They are like mice turds. They're infectious and vile. they stand for hate and racism. They wouldn't know fair if it was part of their anatomy.

He'll insist he's right for the next 200 posts.
yep, and we'll rehash as always the same old failed statistics and anomalies over and over and over, and he won't have any answer, clue, other than to be a mice turd on a message board.

really what they do is relocate folks into districts that are key districts and register them for the primaries so they get the republican candidate they know they can beat elected. It's how McCain won and it's how Romney won. They are like mice turds. They're infectious and vile. they stand for hate and racism. They wouldn't know fair if it was part of their anatomy.
reasonable people don't behave in this manner. It's why the country is falling apart. It's amazing the number of stupid people who have no clue to the vile behavior.

dude, there are places all over asking no matter your age. what about food stamps and dependents, what's your response there? How does one get money for children if they can't prove they exist since they have no birth records. Oh, one more thing, how do they get that social security number that is mandated?
Some people don't have a birth certificate or an SS number, like this kids parents. Just because it's the law doesn't mean people follow it, or that the laws didn't change over the last many decades.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways

You think all Americans have a BC, and they don't.

It doesn't matter whether it's the law or not. If you are over 21 and you can't buy a beer because of a lack of ID, you are being denied your rights. Got it now?

It doesn't matter whether it's the law or not. If you are over 21 and you can't buy a beer because of a lack of ID, you are being denied your rights. Got it now?
When did you ever care about rights? You're a lib.

They think it's so unfair if we make voter fraud harder to commit. That tell you something?
The real voter fraud is in absentee ballots, where no ID is required. But the GOP doesn't care about that because they tend to vote GOP.

We invented your rights, dumbass. We're the only reason you have them and aren't serving the King.

Some people don't have a birth certificate or an SS number, like this kids parents. Just because it's the law doesn't mean people follow it, or that the laws didn't change over the last many decades.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways

You think all Americans have a BC, and they don't.
did you really just post this garbage? So your solution is to let them violate the law. you are a whack job.

We invented your rights, dumbass. We're the only reason you have them and aren't serving the King.
who is we fool? you invented nothing. Unless of course you are over 230 years old.

The real voter fraud is in absentee ballots, where no ID is required. But the GOP doesn't care about that because they tend to vote GOP.
wow, and the stupid just pours out of you doesn't it?

Forum List

Back