Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

BTW, I did. It's how I searched for your original post about tradition. Tradition I have no idea of what you are referring to. So post up whatever post # it is that you answered me in. I'll apologize if you did.
I have no idea that post it was, nor do I care.

The answer was, this is liberal nation founded by elites. I wouldn't most people vote, including you, but since the pitchforks can vote they all should be allowed to, fairness requires such a thing, but you don't want many of them to vote because they don't vote for your side, hence these laws that help the GOP win.
so you never answered it. looky looky there. hypocrite.
Nope. And I answered the same way before. You have to be able to keep two different thoughts in your tiny mind at the same time. Who should be able to vote and what ID is necessary? They are separate issues.
nope, you never answered, again with the avoidance. you are a liar sir. LIAR
You are too stupid for words my little man.
I am, I know I am, because you have never presented any words for me to read. Fool LIAR

Nope. And I answered the same way before. You have to be able to keep two different thoughts in your tiny mind at the same time. Who should be able to vote and what ID is necessary? They are separate issues.

If a person can get to the voting booth ... They can get to where they need to go for an ID.

A voting booth is much closer. In some states the nearest DMV might be in the next county. Some people are more than 100 miles away. They don't have to go that far to vote now do they?

If you want to see ID, then make everyone has one first, or fess up to the fact that you don't mind that poor people and darkies are denied their rights.
hahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha mmore stoopid from my racist liar friend.

[So "hundreds of thousands " WI residents have no IDs?

BULL FUCKING SHIT

First let me just say that you sound like a very, very charming right winger.......but to answer your well phrased question:

On The Driver License Status of the Voting Age Population in Wisconsin issued in June 2005 examined the following:
  • Percentages of voting age Wisconsin adults without valid driver's licenses in 2002 compared to the 2000 Census for similar age cohorts. Statewide, 59% of Hispanic females, 55% of African American males, 49% of African American females, and 46% of Hispanic males, compared to 17% of white males and 17% of white females, were without a valid driver's license.
  • For young adults ages 18-24, 78% of African American males and 66% of African American females in Wisconsin were without a valid driver's license.
  • The percentage (93%) of college students living in Marquette University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee residence halls without a driver's license for those addresses.
  • The percentage (82%) of 18, 19, and 20 year olds without a driver's license at their ZIP code for college student-intensive neighborhoods in Eau Claire, LaCrosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Platteville, River Falls, Stevens Point, Stout, and Whitewater, Wisconsin.
  • Residents aged 65 and older without a driver's license or state photo ID (estimated at 177,399) based on census counts of the population and unduplicated counts of licenses and state IDs. Another estimated 98,247 state residents ages 35 through 64 do not have a driver's license or state photo ID.
A drivers license id not the only form of ID there is you know

Birth certificates, pass ports, proof of address can all be used to obtain an ID

If people don't have a fucking ID it's because they don't want one not because they can't get one
If you believe that everyone in this country has a birth certificate, you're wrong.
right? we know all of the 14,000 illegals don't, ahem....why the ID. Dude you are truly stoooopid!!!

So there you have it fans, the real reason, so the illegals can vote.
Illegals don't vote, dumbass, and many Americans never had their births recorded officially. Start dealing with reality instead of your fantasy world.

[So "hundreds of thousands " WI residents have no IDs?

BULL FUCKING SHIT

First let me just say that you sound like a very, very charming right winger.......but to answer your well phrased question:

On The Driver License Status of the Voting Age Population in Wisconsin issued in June 2005 examined the following:
  • Percentages of voting age Wisconsin adults without valid driver's licenses in 2002 compared to the 2000 Census for similar age cohorts. Statewide, 59% of Hispanic females, 55% of African American males, 49% of African American females, and 46% of Hispanic males, compared to 17% of white males and 17% of white females, were without a valid driver's license.
  • For young adults ages 18-24, 78% of African American males and 66% of African American females in Wisconsin were without a valid driver's license.
  • The percentage (93%) of college students living in Marquette University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee residence halls without a driver's license for those addresses.
  • The percentage (82%) of 18, 19, and 20 year olds without a driver's license at their ZIP code for college student-intensive neighborhoods in Eau Claire, LaCrosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Platteville, River Falls, Stevens Point, Stout, and Whitewater, Wisconsin.
  • Residents aged 65 and older without a driver's license or state photo ID (estimated at 177,399) based on census counts of the population and unduplicated counts of licenses and state IDs. Another estimated 98,247 state residents ages 35 through 64 do not have a driver's license or state photo ID.

Birth certificates, pass ports, proof of address can all be used to obtain an ID

If people don't have a fucking ID it's because they don't want one not because they can't get one
If you believe that everyone in this country has a birth certificate, you're wrong.
right? we know all of the 14,000 illegals don't, ahem....why the ID. Dude you are truly stoooopid!!!

Illegals don't vote, dumbass, and many Americans never had their births recorded officially. Start dealing with reality instead of your fantasy world.
that's so much shti, your eyes are brown.

I have no idea that post it was, nor do I care.

The answer was, this is liberal nation founded by elites. I wouldn't most people vote, including you, but since the pitchforks can vote they all should be allowed to, fairness requires such a thing, but you don't want many of them to vote because they don't vote for your side, hence these laws that help the GOP win.
I am, I know I am, because you have never presented any words for me to read. Fool LIAR
I don't have time for children, which means you...

No, it isn't. It's reality, which you ignore because you don't live in the real world.

Once again, the Supreme Court has shown that it NO longer is an arbiter of the Constitutionality of state inspired laws, but yet another biased and partisan segment of our government.

The decision is a setback for civil rights groups that contend the law could disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of residents who lack proper ID — particularly racial minorities, seniors, students and people with disabilities. Governor Walker has not been able to show virtually any voters' fraud and.....I am sure....under his pimps, the Koch brothers direction, has pushed this ridiculous and anti-democratic ban on voters. This to ensure his backers that WI will go for him in 2016.

What republicans cannot win at the polling boots, they'll try to win through the biased SC.
We are a republic, not a democracy, in the first place.

That distinction aside, what is anti-democracy and anti-American is whining everytime the SCOTUS makes a decision you disagree with.

If a person can get to the voting booth ... They can get to where they need to go for an ID.

A voting booth is much closer. In some states the nearest DMV might be in the next county. Some people are more than 100 miles away. They don't have to go that far to vote now do they?

If you want to see ID, then make everyone has one first, or fess up to the fact that you don't mind that poor people and darkies are denied their rights.
hahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha mmore stoopid from my racist liar friend.
Those are the facts little man. Look it up. Start with Texas: 12 reasons Texas new voter ID law is racist - Salon.com

And then read any court decision against voter ID. Maybe you will learn something about the real world, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Well it doesn't matter if you want to vote.
I am sure they will be traveling the same amount of miles total if they vote regularly, because you don't have to get an ID every time you vote.
Plus ... I live in a state where we have always had to show an ID when voting ... Sorry if the rest of you backwards assed individuals cannot figure out how to manage it.

I am sure they will be traveling the same amount of miles total if they vote regularly, because you don't have to get an ID every time you vote.
Plus ... I live in a state where we have always had to show an ID when voting ... Sorry if the rest of you backwards assed individuals cannot figure out how to manage it.

To get an ID requires paperwork, that many Americans can't even get. You don't care that they are then denied their rights. We get it.

I don't have time for children, which means you...
i know because you can't handle me.

It is truly hard to believe that anyone seriously tries to make the point that it is just too hard for anyone to get an ID to vote in today's America. It is so ludicrous that the motivation for opposing it has to be something else. It apparently bothers no one that you need an ID to meet the president or to attend the national convention that nominates the Party's candidate. It apparently bothers no one that you need to prove identity to get a library card, a credit card, to legally drive or own a car, to purchase a house, to get a legal job. In short, to function in today's world. ONLY in voting does getting an ID become an insurmountable obstacle. ONLY in voting. Where are the advocates for these poor, downtrodden people who can't get a job because they don't have a Soc Sec number, and apparently can't get one because they can't prove they were born. Where are the advocates for these poor, downtrodden people who can't get a library card because they can't prove they have an address? I guess the concern only extends to the ability to vote for democrats.

No, it isn't. It's reality, which you ignore because you don't live in the real world.
no, it's you being a racist on a message board and think you can just get away with it. Not on here.

To get an ID requires paperwork, that many Americans can't even get. You don't care that they are then denied their rights. We get it.
and more racist lies!!!!

Nat

Apparently you are basing your claim on people in WI not having a drivers license. Are you really so dense that you have never heard of a state ID? It's a viable alternative in every state for the Libs that lack the mental ability to pass a drivers test, or don't need a car because they only need to walk to the mailbox to get paid.

and more racist lies!!!!
There is nothing in that that is a lie, dumbass.

It is truly hard to believe that anyone seriously tries to make the point that it is just too hard for anyone to get an ID to vote in today's America. It is so ludicrous that the motivation for opposing it has to be something else. It apparently bothers no one that you need an ID to meet the president or to attend the national convention that nominates the Party's candidate. It apparently bothers no one that you need to prove identity to get a library card, a credit card, to legally drive or own a car, to purchase a house, to get a legal job. In short, to function in today's world. ONLY in voting does getting an ID become an insurmountable obstacle. ONLY in voting. Where are the advocates for these poor, downtrodden people who can't get a job because they don't have a Soc Sec number, and apparently can't get one because they can't prove they were born. Where are the advocates for these poor, downtrodden people who can't get a library card because they can't prove they have an address? I guess the concern only extends to the ability to vote for democrats.
Many on the Supreme Court disagree:

"This weekend, U.S. Supreme Court reporters pulled an all-nighter waiting for the ruling on whether Texas’ new voter photo ID law, which may prevent up to 600,000 otherwise eligible voters from casting ballots this fall, would be allowed go into effect today."
12 reasons Texas new voter ID law is racist - Salon.com

The ability to get the required paperwork is not limited to any portion of society.
No more than the ability to register to vote being limited to any portion of society either.

If you can do one ... Then you can do the other.

If you live off the grid in Incest Holler KY you're probably not going to vote anyway

The ability to get the required paperwork is not limited to any portion of society.
No more than the ability to register to vote being limited to any portion of society either.

If you can do one ... Then you can do the other.

Poor people are more likely to be minority, and more of them were born at home and their births not officially recorded. It's in the bloody fucking court cases, read them.

Forum List

Back