Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

Just the GOP trying to cheat to gain power, as usual.
Yet the idea of compulsory voting, which the president champions, and which would involve just this sort of identity proof, is a good thing?
One, he doesn't champion it, he discussed it, and two I am all for a national ID, as long as you issue one to everyone first and then ask to see the fucking thing. That's what other nations do.
You want a national ID, but not a state-issued ID. Seems a bit nonsensical.
We are one nation, unless you have forgotten. And I already have a national ID, it's called a passport.
Then all you need to do is convince your state to accept, in lieu of a state issued ID, your passport as proof of identity so you can vote. Sounds logical to me.
I don't have an issue. Most people my age do not. Most people is not all Americans eligible to vote, which means by passing these laws other Americans are being denied their rights, which you are just fine with and I am not.

[So "hundreds of thousands " WI residents have no IDs?

BULL FUCKING SHIT

First let me just say that you sound like a very, very charming right winger.......but to answer your well phrased question:

On The Driver License Status of the Voting Age Population in Wisconsin issued in June 2005 examined the following:
  • Percentages of voting age Wisconsin adults without valid driver's licenses in 2002 compared to the 2000 Census for similar age cohorts. Statewide, 59% of Hispanic females, 55% of African American males, 49% of African American females, and 46% of Hispanic males, compared to 17% of white males and 17% of white females, were without a valid driver's license.
  • For young adults ages 18-24, 78% of African American males and 66% of African American females in Wisconsin were without a valid driver's license.
  • The percentage (93%) of college students living in Marquette University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee residence halls without a driver's license for those addresses.
  • The percentage (82%) of 18, 19, and 20 year olds without a driver's license at their ZIP code for college student-intensive neighborhoods in Eau Claire, LaCrosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Platteville, River Falls, Stevens Point, Stout, and Whitewater, Wisconsin.
  • Residents aged 65 and older without a driver's license or state photo ID (estimated at 177,399) based on census counts of the population and unduplicated counts of licenses and state IDs. Another estimated 98,247 state residents ages 35 through 64 do not have a driver's license or state photo ID.

Just the GOP trying to cheat to gain power, as usual.
Yet the idea of compulsory voting, which the president champions, and which would involve just this sort of identity proof, is a good thing?
One, he doesn't champion it, he discussed it, and two I am all for a national ID, as long as you issue one to everyone first and then ask to see the fucking thing. That's what other nations do.
We are one nation, unless you have forgotten. And I already have a national ID, it's called a passport.
Then all you need to do is convince your state to accept, in lieu of a state issued ID, your passport as proof of identity so you can vote. Sounds logical to me.
me too

I don't have an issue. Most people my age do not. Most people is not all Americans eligible to vote, which means by passing these laws other Americans are being denied their rights, which you are just fine with and I am not.
you never answered how they would be denied their right. Why would they be denied their right to vote?

BULL FUCKING SHIT

First let me just say that you sound like a very, very charming right winger.......but to answer your well phrased question:

On The Driver License Status of the Voting Age Population in Wisconsin issued in June 2005 examined the following:
  • Percentages of voting age Wisconsin adults without valid driver's licenses in 2002 compared to the 2000 Census for similar age cohorts. Statewide, 59% of Hispanic females, 55% of African American males, 49% of African American females, and 46% of Hispanic males, compared to 17% of white males and 17% of white females, were without a valid driver's license.
  • For young adults ages 18-24, 78% of African American males and 66% of African American females in Wisconsin were without a valid driver's license.
  • The percentage (93%) of college students living in Marquette University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee residence halls without a driver's license for those addresses.
  • The percentage (82%) of 18, 19, and 20 year olds without a driver's license at their ZIP code for college student-intensive neighborhoods in Eau Claire, LaCrosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Platteville, River Falls, Stevens Point, Stout, and Whitewater, Wisconsin.
  • Residents aged 65 and older without a driver's license or state photo ID (estimated at 177,399) based on census counts of the population and unduplicated counts of licenses and state IDs. Another estimated 98,247 state residents ages 35 through 64 do not have a driver's license or state photo ID.
well we all know you are hard core whack job left.

So, respect tradition, or, do as other nations do, issue everyone an ID and then ask for it.
you paint, just because you've shown you're a lazy fool, here is your post back at you that you have failed to answer against. You tell me to respect tradition, I asked you about women and black voters. How were these move tradition? come on now fool, can you dance some more?

Edit: what's even funnier, is then you ask me what tradition. So, what tradition?
You got your answer, read the thread next time.
BTW, I did. It's how I searched for your original post about tradition. Tradition I have no idea of what you are referring to. So post up whatever post # it is that you answered me in. I'll apologize if you did.
I have no idea that post it was, nor do I care.

The answer was, this is liberal nation founded by elites. I wouldn't most people vote, including you, but since the pitchforks can vote they all should be allowed to, fairness requires such a thing, but you don't want many of them to vote because they don't vote for your side, hence these laws that help the GOP win.
so you never answered it. looky looky there. hypocrite.
Nope. And I answered the same way before. You have to be able to keep two different thoughts in your tiny mind at the same time. Who should be able to vote and what ID is necessary? They are separate issues.

BULL FUCKING SHIT

A drivers license id not the only form of ID there is you know

Birth certificates, pass ports, proof of address can all be used to obtain an ID

If people don't have a fucking ID it's because they don't want one not because they can't get one

BULL FUCKING SHIT

what's your point?

you never answered how they would be denied their right. Why would they be denied their right to vote?
Dummy, because they don't have, and many can't even get, what is necessary to be able to vote under these laws. 56 pages and you have been able to work that out? It's been said dozens of times now.

you paint, just because you've shown you're a lazy fool, here is your post back at you that you have failed to answer against. You tell me to respect tradition, I asked you about women and black voters. How were these move tradition? come on now fool, can you dance some more?

Edit: what's even funnier, is then you ask me what tradition. So, what tradition?
BTW, I did. It's how I searched for your original post about tradition. Tradition I have no idea of what you are referring to. So post up whatever post # it is that you answered me in. I'll apologize if you did.

The answer was, this is liberal nation founded by elites. I wouldn't most people vote, including you, but since the pitchforks can vote they all should be allowed to, fairness requires such a thing, but you don't want many of them to vote because they don't vote for your side, hence these laws that help the GOP win.
Nope. And I answered the same way before. You have to be able to keep two different thoughts in your tiny mind at the same time. Who should be able to vote and what ID is necessary? They are separate issues.
nope, you never answered, again with the avoidance. you are a liar sir. LIAR

If a person can get to the voting booth ... They can get to where they need to go for an ID.

Jc

I just find it entertaining that Nat claims there are hundreds of thousands of Democrats that are to dumb or lazy to find the DMV in WI alone. Must be one really stupid bunch.

Well, if "stupidity" was a reason to prevent someone from voting.........(want to guess what I'd type in here next?)

Dummy, because they don't have, and many can't even get, what is necessary to be able to vote under these laws. 56 pages and you have been able to work that out? It's been said dozens of times now.
so you are a racist!

BULL FUCKING SHIT

Birth certificates, pass ports, proof of address can all be used to obtain an ID

If people don't have a fucking ID it's because they don't want one not because they can't get one
If you believe that everyone in this country has a birth certificate, you're wrong.

nope, you never answered, again with the avoidance. you are a liar sir. LIAR
You are too stupid for words my little man.

so you are a racist!
All humans are racist, and the reason the GOP wants these laws is because the darkies vote for Dems, and often enough don't have the required ID.

BULL FUCKING SHIT

If you believe that everyone in this country has a birth certificate, you're wrong.
right? we know all of the 14,000 illegals don't, ahem....why the ID. Dude you are truly stoooopid!!!

So there you have it fans, the real reason, so the illegals can vote.

so you are a racist!
All humans are racist, and the reason the GOP wants these laws is because the darkies vote for Dems, and often enough don't have the required ID.
more racist conduct from you. dude you have a real problem with your fellow democratic voters.

If a person can get to the voting booth ... They can get to where they need to go for an ID.

A voting booth is much closer. In some states the nearest DMV might be in the next county. Some people are more than 100 miles away. They don't have to go that far to vote now do they?

If you want to see ID, then make everyone has one first, or fess up to the fact that you don't mind that poor people and darkies are denied their rights.

Forum List

Back