Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

If a person can get to the voting booth ... They can get to where they need to go for an ID.

A voting booth is much closer. In some states the nearest DMV might be in the next county. Some people are more than 100 miles away. They don't have to go that far to vote now do they?

If you want to see ID, then make everyone has one first, or fess up to the fact that you don't mind that poor people and darkies are denied their rights.

Well it doesn't matter if you want to vote.
I am sure they will be traveling the same amount of miles total if they vote regularly, because you don't have to get an ID every time you vote.
Plus ... I live in a state where we have always had to show an ID when voting ... Sorry if the rest of you backwards assed individuals cannot figure out how to manage it.

To get an ID requires paperwork, that many Americans can't even get. You don't care that they are then denied their rights. We get it.
and more racist lies!!!!
There is nothing in that that is a lie, dumbass.
yeah right. You have no civility at all.

You have to PROVE you are eligible to exercise that right don't you?

You have to be 18 to vote so how do you prove it?

You have to be a US citizen to vote so how do you PROVE it?

I have the right to bear arms but I have to PROVE I am 21 to get a CC permit.

Voting is no different
Again, you ignore the fact that there are American citizens in this country, eligible to vote, on the voting rolls, without a birth certificate. Don't assume, read the court decisions.

Then grandfather that very miniscule number of people and then do it the right way by making people prove they are eligible to vote.
They already did that, decades ago, but now they can't vote. See the problem yet?

If they were grandfathered in then they would still be able to vote.
Well, they aren't.

Oh Well

well we all know you are hard core whack job left.[/QUOTE]

I heard there's a major recall of some spinach that can cause major constipation.....Careful there....[/QUOTE]
that's ok whacko

Again, you ignore the fact that there are American citizens in this country, eligible to vote, on the voting rolls, without a birth certificate. Don't assume, read the court decisions.

Then grandfather that very miniscule number of people and then do it the right way by making people prove they are eligible to vote.
They already did that, decades ago, but now they can't vote. See the problem yet?

Well, they aren't.

Oh Well
Sure thing. Denying Americans their rights, no big deal. Got it.

Well, they aren't.

Oh Well
who's denying anyone the right?

Well, they aren't.

Oh Well
Those who pass and support these laws.

Have any of you right wingers even remotely entertained the idea that the new WI law could dis-enfranchise a whole bunch of rural WI farmers who would probably vote republican???

Just asking...

Nope haven't considered it.

Since I grew up in a rural county, I know that farmers drive vehicles on the roads into and out of town to get supplies (good, gas, seed, etc.). To do that they have Drivers Licenses and therefore are covered.

The days of farmers living far out in the boonies living a disconnected life and walking into town once or twice a year are long gone.

>>>>

Well, they aren't.

Oh Well
Funny how you people are all upset about people having to prove they are who they say they are to vote but are quick to deny people their second amendment rights

If I have to prove I am who i say I am to get a gun then I should have to do the same to vote.

Well, they aren't.

Oh Well
democrats? They've been in charge for some time now.

Funny how you people are all upset about people having to prove they are who they say they are to vote but are quick to deny people their second amendment rights

If I have to prove I am who i say I am to get a gun then I should have to do the same to vote.
There's no reason you need to show photo ID to buy a gun or vote. It's not, and shouldn't be, required, not until everyone has one that is.

There's no reason you need to show photo ID to buy a gun or vote. It's not, and shouldn't be, required, not until everyone has one that is.

If I want to buy a pistol I have to show my CC permit.

In order to get that permit I have to take a class, get fingerprinted AND show an ID that proves I am who I say I am.

[QUOTE="Obiwan, post: 11051434, member: 54099
Good idea!
1. You can't vote if you were never born, despite the Democrats' claim to contrary.
2. You are required by law to ONLY vote in the precinct where you live.
3. Only U S citizens can legally vote. Too bad about all the illegals.
4. Readily available to anyone who is here legally and actually exists. Social Security will give you one for free if you qualify, so get one. Liberals love free shit.

Any other questions I can help you with today?

Actually, I thought I was helping YOU......by posting what the law states.
That's oK, forget it....

How do you prove you are a citizen?
How do you prove you are old enough to vote?[/
QUOTE]

I 'm guessing here but you can prove you're a bonafide citizen if you have an affidavit stating that you will never try to have Walker recalled ever again.

As far as being old enough to vote....one must guzzle an entire can of beer without taking a breath.

In order to get that permit I have to take a class, get fingerprinted AND show an ID that proves I am who I say I am.
To buy a gun does not require ID, not according to the Constitution that is. And if you can't buy a gun because of ID, and you should be allowed to, we have a problem eh because you are being denied your rights.

To buy a gun does not require ID, not according to the Constitution that is. And if you can't buy a gun because of ID, and you should be allowed to, we have a problem eh because you are being denied your rights.

The permit that grants me the ability to buy that gun requires that I prove who I say I am and that I am 21 so yes I need to have an ID before I can by a gun

[QUOTE="Obiwan, post: 11051434, member: 54099
Good idea!
1. You can't vote if you were never born, despite the Democrats' claim to contrary.
2. You are required by law to ONLY vote in the precinct where you live.
3. Only U S citizens can legally vote. Too bad about all the illegals.
4. Readily available to anyone who is here legally and actually exists. Social Security will give you one for free if you qualify, so get one. Liberals love free shit.

Any other questions I can help you with today?

Actually, I thought I was helping YOU......by posting what the law states.
That's oK, forget it....

How do you prove you are a citizen?
How do you prove you are old enough to vote?[/
QUOTE]

I 'm guessing here but you can prove you're a bonafide citizen if you have an affidavit stating that you will never try to have Walker recalled ever again.

As far as being old enough to vote....one must guzzle an entire can of beer without taking a breath.
so you have no options. hmmmmm... so typical here.

The permit that grants me the ability to buy that gun requires that I prove who I say I am and that I am 21 so yes I need to have an ID before I can by a gun
I'm sure that you do but such a thing should not be required. The fact that it is, is a problem.

what about cigarettes or alcohol?

What about food stamps and how does one get money for dependents if they have no birth certificate? Dude, your ship just sank.

Third, even a dense dingbat would (or should) admit that in WI there is an EXTRA step (a trip to some state office) before being allowed to vote.

So you actually aren't trying to help Democrats commit fraud, you just think Democrats are too butt lazy to vote even for their free government cheese?

You could be right about that, Democrats are lazy....

Even if that were true, it's another argument support the photo ID requirement.

Forum List

Back