wisconsin school board bands blm and pride flags from its schools

No. The Government has been Evil since the 1860s. I’m saying that very occasionally the people have tried to be decent (the 1940s & 1950s for example) but never the Government.

So it would have been fine for kids to be taught the facts about the government?

My father would tend to disagree with you if he was still here. We commemorate his 75th birthday and the 21st anniversary of his death this coming Monday. He was a MP in the US Army and served in Vietnam. The response of “the people” when he got home was less than warm and welcoming.

Well, the South supported soldiers.

Since you admit you will not likely ever stop ranting, I have to guess that whatever it is, isn't working
That depends… if I thought my ranting would change anything, you’d be absolutely correct, I’m nowhere near naive enough to believe that. My real purpose it two-fold… to annoy people as much as possible with the TRUTH, and to ensure none of you can claim ignorance when your souls are eventually judged.

That depends… if I thought my ranting would change anything, you’d be absolutely correct, I’m nowhere near naive enough to believe that. My real purpose it two-fold… to annoy people as much as possible with the TRUTH, and to ensure none of you can claim ignorance when your souls are eventually judged.

I'm good.

Forum List

Back