Democrats are still the party of racism....leftists are the people who are actually racist...today's addition? Berkeley...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have straight up, open racism....and it is the democrats, again...the party of racism.....

Keep in mind....young black males represent about 7% of the population.......but actually commit over 50%, last few years likely 60% of all murder.....yet these left wing morons, spoon fed democrat party lies, think White Violence is a problem.....

Now, you might think that barring someone because of the color of their skin would be considered “racist.” Silly you. It doesn’t work like that. Only white people are racist. People of color who hate and fear white people are right.

College Fix:

The POC House intro states in part that many members moved in “to be able to avoid white violence and presence.” When students do bring a guest, the rules direct them to announce it in the house guest chat and note “if they are white.”

The democrat party has used racism since it was founded by two slave owners.......racism is just the DNA of the democrat party.....

Those darn leftists!

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.
DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.
White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD
harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter
Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp
Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!
:laughing0301:

Here we have straight up, open racism....and it is the democrats, again...the party of racism.....

Keep in mind....young black males represent about 7% of the population.......but actually commit over 50%, last few years likely 60% of all murder.....yet these left wing morons, spoon fed democrat party lies, think White Violence is a problem.....

Now, you might think that barring someone because of the color of their skin would be considered “racist.” Silly you. It doesn’t work like that. Only white people are racist. People of color who hate and fear white people are right.

College Fix:

The POC House intro states in part that many members moved in “to be able to avoid white violence and presence.” When students do bring a guest, the rules direct them to announce it in the house guest chat and note “if they are white.”

The democrat party has used racism since it was founded by two slave owners.......racism is just the DNA of the democrat party.....
Racism crosses all political party lines in America. It's mostly prevalent in the south but the rest of the country is deeply infected.

College Fix:

Yep, that's an actual case of racism.
They are becoming more frequent in prog infested areas

Racism crosses all political party lines in America. It's mostly prevalent in the south but the rest of the country is deeply infected.

The South is actually less racist today than the North East.....the democrat party stronghold on that side of the country.....You should really try researching before you post...

Find A Job You Really Want In
0 selections
Find Jobs

More than 50 years ago, Martin Luther King had his dream. While as a nation and

Those darn leftists!

And , of course....you go to nuts on the internet.....I point out one of the elite schools in the country where they have enacted racist policies.......and, of course, the entire leadership of the democrat party is deeply racist....they are not lone nuts on the internet, they have total control of our government right now...

College Fix:

I'm totally okay with this IF and only if whites can do it too. I think that would be great: white only dorms.

What could possible go wrong with that?

How about whole colleges that are white only? They've got black only colleges, several of them! Seems only fair to me ---- and the sooner the better.

I'm totally okay with this IF and only if whites can do it too. I think that would be great: white only dorms.

What could possible go wrong with that?

How about whole colleges that are white only? They've got black only colleges, several of them! Seems only fair to me ---- and the sooner the better.

If the Dorm is on campus, and the school administration allows it, they need to lose all federal funding for the racist policy...

Not even close.........the least racist members of our country are Trump supporters.....the democrat party is racist to its core... Policy after policy divides people by race........
Don’t bother bagging it up. I ain’t buying it. I live here. I see it.

Don’t bother bagging it up. I ain’t buying it. I live here. I see it.

I see the truth across the country......the democrat party is racist to its core.....all the way to the DNA level.

I see the truth across the country......the democrat party is racist to its core.....all the way to the DNA level.
Not talking about across the country. The northeast. Across the northern part of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and New York is racist trump country.

Not even close.........the least racist members of our country are Trump supporters.....the democrat party is racist to its core... Policy after policy divides people by race........
What is that racist Democrat doing at a Trump rally?
confederate-flag-explainer-04_16x9.jpg

Not talking about across the country. The northeast. Across the northern part of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and New York is racist trump country.

Those are Trump country? Are you taking your meds with booze again?

Forum List

Back