Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal

Let me tell you something chief, fixing something Republicans endorsed is on you. You and your ilk first need to get your house in order before you start pretending you care about what is legal;

What does that have to do with setting up illegal drop boxes? I'm not going to play into your deflection.

What does that have to do with setting up illegal drop boxes? I'm not going to play into your deflection.

Deflection? An illegal voter purge is no deflection. What comes around goes around. If we are going to be fair, we are going to be fair. We must revisit the illegal voter purges in all the various states. Guess what we will find? Trump lost in 2016.

And the fake electors? What are you going to do about that illegal maneuver? You want to talk about illegal, let's talk about illegal. Isn't that what this thread is about?
Answer, you can't talk about it. That's the point.

But then again, you aren't getting the point. These voter suppression bills are illegal as well. Garland said they were. And? Do we see the Right running to change them? No! Fuck you and your fourteen month later law that Republicans were guilty of endorsing.

State officials are required by federal law to maintain voter rolls. You commies cry and sue every time they try.

There’s been a few “oopsies” we deleted a bunch of minorities for no reason.

Can we all put BWK on Ignore in unison!!!!!!
Have mercy on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are too much of a coward to lock horns with me chief, as the rest of your ilk. You can't handle the truth. Illegal voter purges were rampant in 2016. I proved it. What have you proven? Nothing! You can't just post a link discrediting the Brennan center, so you scurry off with the excuse that it's an opinion. We'll, your opinion sucks, because that's all you've got. Now go home and cry to mommy.

You are too much of a coward to lock horns with me chief, as the rest of your ilk. You can't handle the truth. Illegal voter purges were rampant in 2016. I proved it. What have you proven? Nothing! You can't just post a link discrediting the Brennan center, so you scurry off with the excuse that it's an opinion. We'll, your opinion sucks, because that's all you've got. Now go home and cry to mommy.
Illegal stuff probably happens on both sides of the aisle.

That is not factual. You are unbelievably stupid. Go away, do us and yourself a favor.

One more thing, do not ever think you can tell me what to do. Got it?
I don't see a link proving it is not factual. Where is it? LOL! When are you nincompoops going to understand, that just because your fantasies say it isn't factual, doesn't mean anything. Documented facts you fools. Get a clue.

Illegal stuff probably happens on both sides of the aisle.
Thus far, most have come from the Republican side. Fake electors trying to overturn an election and voter purges by Republicans for no good reason are two big ones.

And now these suppression bills. That solidifies everything I have been saying. THEY DO NOT WANT MINORITIES VOTING. PERIOD!

Thus far, most have come from the Republican side. Fake electors trying to overturn an election and voter purges by Republicans for no good reason are two big ones.

And now these suppression bills. That solidifies everything I have been saying. THEY DO NOT WANT MINORITIES VOTING. PERIOD!
Population wise, 1 Democrat District Republican cheat can easily outnumber 10 Republican District cheats.

I go to that site every...never.
Speak English. Discredit the info with other purge counts.

We have Palast interviewing the sinister Kobach, and caught that cheating mf with his pants down. It was sickening to watch him squirm around running from Palast and the truth. It was embarrassing;

Double votes, double votes! This is how the election of 2016 was stolen.

Last edited:
Deflection? An illegal voter purge is no deflection. What comes around goes around. If we are going to be fair, we are going to be fair. We must revisit the illegal voter purges in all the various states. Guess what we will find? Trump lost in 2016.

And the fake electors? What are you going to do about that illegal maneuver? You want to talk about illegal, let's talk about illegal. Isn't that what this thread is about?
Answer, you can't talk about it. That's the point.

But then again, you aren't getting the point. These voter suppression bills are illegal as well. Garland said they were. And? Do we see the Right running to change them? No! Fuck you and your fourteen month later law that Republicans were guilty of endorsing.

Hey stupid fuck, the topic is illegal drop boxes, stay on topic or I'll report you for trying to derail the thread. You want to talk about something different, start a thread on it.

Forum List

Back