Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal

Have you proven fraud did not happen?
Yes! It was litigated, and you lost. Have you been successful in overturning that litigation? No! That's all the proof any sane person would need. Now, if you are Trump cultist, make believe fraud is the only thing you have. Thank God we don't use fantasy in this country right now.

Republicans in state government.

We’ve seen that Republicans aren’t terribly committed to trying to get as many people to vote as possible.

Yeah, that's the hyperbole you commies keep spewing with zero proof. Well other than you commies claiming minorities are intellectually incapable of following the same laws as everyone else. Oh, and we do object to the dead and noncitizens casting ballots.

Yeah, that's the hyperbole you commies keep spewing with zero proof. Well other than you commies claiming minorities are intellectually incapable of following the same laws as everyone else. Oh, and we do object to the dead and noncitizens casting ballots.

Tons of examples.

This isn't about people who are or aren't following the laws. It's about Republicans looking for any way to possible to win elections, which means doing things like this.

Tons of examples.

This isn't about people who are or aren't following the laws. It's about Republicans looking for any way to possible to win elections, which means doing things like this.
You mean like PA Dems breaking the rules of theit state constitution?

List the people who have been prevented from voting,

Why did thr Dems do this during counting?

Dems are changing the laws to rig elections. Dems looking fir any way to possible to win elections, which means doing things like this:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-05-at-9.10.16-PM-1536x868.png

Its called rigging an election,

Dems are changing the laws to rig elections. Dems looking fir any way to possible to win elections, which means doing things like this:
The people on the other side of that window were an insane Trump supporting rabble who were screaming, banging and harassing workers.

This is what you guys have become. A bunch of unhinged thugs.

Tons of examples.

I don't see a problem, your link clearly stated that many people move locally and are unaware they need to reregister. Others are a highly transient that aren't taking care of business. I bought a new house a few years ago, same city, same zip and I still had to reregister, change my drivers license, CHL and auto registrations.

That said there can be mistakes made, but the folks are sent a notice so they can get ahead of it. And worse case they can register again on election day. People have to take responsibility for themselves, and you idiots need to stop using them as an excuse for your propaganda.

Can't I collect votes from everyone in my neighborhood and turn in only the ones I like?

“The guidance from the Wisconsin Elections Commission on absentee ballot drop boxes was unlawful. There are just two legal methods to cast an absentee ballot in Wisconsin: through the mail or in-person at a clerk’s office. And voters must return their own ballots,” commented WILL Deputy Counsel Luke Berg. “We are pleased the court made this clear, providing Wisconsin voters with certainty for forthcoming elections.”

Is that what the judge actually said?

You mean like PA Dems breaking the rules of theit state constitution?

List the people who have been prevented from voting,

Why did thr Dems do this during counting?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-05-at-9.10.16-PM-1536x868.png

Its called rigging an election,
What laws are they changing to rig the elections? If you don't tell us, you're a pos liar. I'll be waiting.

Forum List

Back