Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal

Have you read what Oathkeepers vow to do? Nothing in their creed is seditious. They follow the Constitution to the letter. It should come out during the trial and Garland and the FBI will look even more inept than they already are.
We don't pay attention to what they say, we pay attention to what they do. What they did on Jan.6th was sedition.

You don't know me mf. And a 1/6 obsession? Speaking of concerns, if you care about this country, everyone should be alarmed and alert to 1/6. These folks tried to steal the Democratic Republic by trying to stop the vote count of a free and fair election. Are you so fucking dumb, you don't get that?
I don't want to know you.
I'm more concerned about the murder wave taking place in NYC right now.
Yet another Progressive DA who won't enforce the law.

I don't want to know you.
I'm more concerned about the murder wave taking place in NYC right now.
Yet another Progressive DA who won't enforce the law.
Thank God!

:laughing0301: And another "what about this." :laughing0301: 🤪🤪🤪🤪 You're nuts.

Read the OP again commie, there are only two legal methods of returning mail ballots, and drop boxes ain't one of them. So the people that set up the boxes were violating the law and they are paid to know and follow the law. So at the least they should be fired, at worse, prosecuted.

It's more crazy talk from the cheaters. Lets take the votes away from the last election, but when cornered with the illegal voter purges, we'll, those folks can't vote. Why in the hell not? My goose is just as good as his goose right? :auiqs.jpg:

No, I just proved you full of shit. It's only important if you lose. What about the drop boxes from 2016? What about the illegal purges from 2016?
Those records are gone. We still have the data from 2020. Next, you suck at this.

“By definition” nonsense. There’s no definition that declares them illegal.

But hey, criminal prosecutions for the political opposition based on policy disagreements. Nothing authoritarian about that.
from the headline, the judge declared them illegal.

We didn't endorse illegal voter purges either. That's also illegal. If you're going to do something right, then do something right. We have to revisit the illegal voter purges from 2016 that Hillary would have won, had those purges not happened. Fair enough?

State officials are required by federal law to maintain voter rolls. You commies cry and sue every time they try.

Read the OP again commie, there are only two legal methods of returning mail ballots, and drop boxes ain't one of them. So the people that set up the boxes were violating the law and they are paid to know and follow the law. So at the least they should be fired, at worse, prosecuted.

Let me tell you something chief, fixing something Republicans endorsed is on you. You and your ilk first need to get your house in order before you start pretending you care about what is legal;

You lose dick head. The idiot has no clothes folks. No counter argument. Big failure there buddy. Now get lost with all your bs.
I do not need a counter argument when you post opinions, idiot.

from the headline, the judge declared them illegal.
I see that. Saying they’re “by definition” illegal is outlandish. Saying people need to be prosecuted for this is outlandish.

Just more hyperventilating partisanship.

Forum List

Back