Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal

The judge ruled them illegal as of now. Does that mean that those that set them up prior to the ruling broke the law?

I do not think that is what it means.
That's what they want it to mean. They are desperate.

Hey stupid fuck, the topic is illegal drop boxes, stay on topic or I'll report you for trying to derail the thread. You want to talk about something different, start a thread on it.

Right, every Right winger on here, two posts later, posts up "what about isms", when they know they can't do anything else. Report away. The mods can read just about every thread on here, and find a "what about ism." Please do, maybe we can report every thread on here when the Right gets bogged down with nothing intelligent to offer. For once we agree. Let's settle this chronic "what about ism" nonsense once and for all. It will clean up a lot of shit around here.

Thus far, most have come from the Republican side. Fake electors trying to overturn an election and voter purges by Republicans for no good reason are two big ones.

And now these suppression bills. That solidifies everything I have been saying. THEY DO NOT WANT MINORITIES VOTING. PERIOD!

Wow, another commie that thinks minorities can't follow the same rules as everyone else. LMAO

Right, every Right winger on here, two posts later, posts up "what about isms", when they know they can't do anything else. Report away. The mods can read just about every thread on here, and find a "what about ism." Please do, maybe we can report every thread on here when the Right gets bogged down with nothing intelligent to offer. For once we agree. Let's settle this chronic "what about ism" nonsense once and for all. It will clean up a lot of shit around here.

Yet here you are practicing something you pretend to detest. Carry on commie.

Yet here you are practicing something you pretend to detest. Carry on commie.

No, please do report. Time to clean it all up. I'm with you. "What about isms" by the Right are a bore any way.

It would be off topic, I try to follow the rules. Perhaps you should try it.

I just replied to one where you weren't. :laughing0301: One thing we can say about you, you are straight full of shit.

What percentage of all polling places would that constitute? And what does that have to do with illegal drop boxes in WI?

Wow, another commie that thinks minorities can't follow the same rules as everyone else. LMAO It has nothing to do with it. That's your post.

How can you bring up something that was hidden? Illegal is illegal. The rule of law is the question here. Are we going to follow it or not?
Lol, it was not hidden. Those drop boxes have been there for years and had cameras on them so election officials both republican and Democrats could see everyone who used them. Now after this ruling the election is less safe as the ballots can still be mailed in the regular blue boxes which are much less secure.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I don't see a link proving it is not factual. Where is it? LOL! When are you nincompoops going to understand, that just because your fantasies say it isn't factual, doesn't mean anything. Documented facts you fools. Get a clue.
Have you proven fraud did not happen?

Lol, it was not hidden. Those drop boxes have been there for years and had cameras on them so election officials both republican and Democrats could see everyone who used them. Now after this ruling the election is less safe as the ballots can still be mailed in the regular blue boxes which are much less secure.
I am talking about the fact the whole thing was illegal was hidden. Now it is out in the open and the election was run illegally. Deal with it. The world knows the election was stolen.

I am talking about the fact the whole thing was illegal was hidden. Now it is out in the open and the election was run illegally. Deal with it. The world knows the election was stolen.
Lol, ok shortbus. Meanwhile they only cried foul when Trumpy boy started crying and ya can't change the rules after the fact. This ruling is also far from over it will be appealed.

Forum List

Back