Winning or Waiting?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Yanno, I remember when Trump said that we would get so tired of winning if he was elected.

Now? It appears that we have to wait for a vaccine. Britain has been the first to start vaccinating their population. Whereas, the US has to wait another couple of weeks before we start to vaccinate those who are most important, meaning those on the front lines. Why in the hell do we have to wait 2 weeks after other countries before we get vaccinated? Trump promised a vaccine before the elections, yet all he's been able to talk about is how he "won" the election, and doesn't say squat about the virus.

Quick question......................is anyone tired of "winning" yet? I know I am. Trump is a crappy leader who needs to leave. And, if you're a Trump supporter who is looking forward to 2024, good luck.

He's done such a crappy job of "winning", he needs to leave quickly.

Yanno, I remember when Trump said that we would get so tired of winning if he was elected.

Now? It appears that we have to wait for a vaccine. Britain has been the first to start vaccinating their population. Whereas, the US has to wait another couple of weeks before we start to vaccinate those who are most important, meaning those on the front lines. Why in the hell do we have to wait 2 weeks after other countries before we get vaccinated? Trump promised a vaccine before the elections, yet all he's been able to talk about is how he "won" the election, and doesn't say squat about the virus.

Quick question......................is anyone tired of "winning" yet? I know I am. Trump is a crappy leader who needs to leave. And, if you're a Trump supporter who is looking forward to 2024, good luck.

I always assumed it was a typical Rumpian misspelling of "whining".

1607041432390.png

Hey SunnIdiot......................can you explain why Britain has approved the vaccine and are now distributing it, where the US still has to wait another couple of weeks? There is a pandemic going on, and their vaccine is 95 percent proven. If Britain can do it, why can't we? Trump isn't winning, he's losing.

Hey SunnIdiot......................can you explain why Britain has approved the vaccine and are now distributing it, where the US still has to wait another couple of weeks? There is a pandemic going on, and their vaccine is 95 percent proven. If Britain can do it, why can't we? Trump isn't winning, he's losing.
There's no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:

The Vaccine need to be ready and make sure the side effect are minimal as can be before we start administering it nationwide.

I know we need to get it done and it should have been done now but also let remember this is one of the quickest vaccine researches in the History of Humanity, so let do it correctly and save lives...

As for Trump, well January 20th 2021 we as a Nation Will no longer have to be bothered by his leadership and it will be in Biden hands...

There's no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:

Sunni would care to answer please?

The UK is only rolling out 800,000 doses later next week.
It's my understand our country set to distribute 20 million in two weeks.
Big difference.... :cool:

"British officials said a mass immunization program would start almost immediately, with distribution of the first 800,000 doses to begin next week."

The UK is only rolling out 800,000 doses later next week.
It's my understand our country set to distribute 20 million in two weeks.
Big difference.... :cool:

But shouldn’t we be ahead of the U.K.?

Do not get me wrong Warp Speed look like a success and I will credit Trump and his administration for their effort to get a vaccine ready but shouldn’t the U.S. be further ahead of the U.K.?

I know I repeated it twice...

Do not get me wrong Warp Speed look like a success and I will credit Trump and his administration for their effort to get a vaccine ready but shouldn’t the U.S. be further ahead of the U.K.?
Maybe we did more testing that the UK?
You're only talking about a 10 day difference.
Plus the logistics of distributing 20 million vers less than 800 hundred thousand is quite the undertaking. ... :cool:

Maybe we did more testing that the UK?
You're only talking about a 10 day difference.
Plus the logistics of distributing 20 million vers less than 800 hundred thousand is quite the undertaking. ... :cool:

But we have a better military and infrastructure than the U.K. so we can handle it...

Just my opinion it can and should have been done quicker than the U.K. if and remember the damn if and if we know the vaccine is truly ready...

But we have a better military and infrastructure than the U.K. so we can handle it...Just my opinion it can and should have been done quicker than the U.K. if and remember the damn if and if we know the vaccine is truly ready...
I looked it up. The USA is 40 times larger with 6 times the population,
So any comparison is kinda like apples vers oranges. ... :cool:

But we have a better military and infrastructure than the U.K. so we can handle it...Just my opinion it can and should have been done quicker than the U.K. if and remember the damn if and if we know the vaccine is truly ready...
I looked it up. The USA is 40 times larger with 6 times the population,
So any comparison is kinda like apples vers oranges. ... :cool:

40 x 800,000 doses is 24,000,000 doses, so we could do it as fast or faster...

40 x 800,000 doses is 24,000,000 doses, so we could do it as fast or faster...
Whatever..... :rolleyes:
Besides I've got a freshly painted wall I need to watch dry.
Which would be more interesting than debating you on this subject. ..:bye:

Now who is being rude?

I just did the math for you and we can and should be able to do better than those fugly Brits!

Stop pretending you want the vaccine released under President Trump. We all know Dems are doing everything they can to withhold it. If he did release it already, you’d all be screaming it’s “irresponsible” and “rushed”.

Forum List

Back