Winning! Donald Trump Wins Endorsement of International Union of Police Associations for 2024

There is an international union of policing? That sounds creepy tbh and a violation of national sovereignty everywhere.

Also, why would an international agency put their thumb on the scale of a U.S elections?

This is a deserving endorsement since Trump supports unbridled law and order. This is winning.

The fact an American hating shill said this is fake news proves you are telling the truth.lol

The problem is until these patriotic policemen take action and get off thier asses and arrest the higher echelons in the police departments around the country that protect the Demonrats and are politicians vote fraud will continue.

When you have this .. a recent press conference ... what do you expect? Biden's response to the Middle East war.

What do you expect from America's Most Popular President?

Now you know why he's turned down doing a Super Bowl Halftime interview for the second year in a row!

I mean, the guy is doing good for only having one functioning brain cell left!

What do you expect from America's Most Popular President?

Now you know why he's turned down doing a Super Bowl Halftime interview for the second year in a row!

I mean, the guy is doing good for only having one functioning brain cell left!
Yes .. so popular with a 36-37% approval rating ..

• Banned
IUPA - International Union of Police Associations

"international" my ass.
Why the doubt?

Welcome to I.U.P.A.​

The International Union of Police Associations is the only union chartered exclusively for law enforcement and law enforcement support personnel. While I.U.P.A.’s officers, active and retired law enforcement officers, fight to improve the lives of their brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I.U.P.A. works to improve legislation that protects and affects public safety officers, as well as representing the needs of law enforcement officers and support personnel, whether that be for better equipment, more staff or a fair wage.

Speaking with one Voice, Moving with one Purpose

This is a deserving endorsement since Trump supports unbridled law and order. This is winning.

~~~~~~
**********​

Why the doubt?

Welcome to I.U.P.A.​

The International Union of Police Associations is the only union chartered exclusively for law enforcement and law enforcement support personnel. While I.U.P.A.’s officers, active and retired law enforcement officers, fight to improve the lives of their brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I.U.P.A. works to improve legislation that protects and affects public safety officers, as well as representing the needs of law enforcement officers and support personnel, whether that be for better equipment, more staff or a fair wage.

Speaking with one Voice, Moving with one Purpose

Why don't you simply read up onto the IUPA and its "original" background ?

It is a US police labor union that simply behold the USA, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands - so what's international about the IUPA?

It is a US police labor union that simply behold the USA, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands - so what's international about the IUPA?
Apparently you have to travel either over or thru international waters to get to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.

Yes .. so popular with a 36-37% approval rating ..

How is it even possible that 1/3rd of the country still even approves of Joe Biden? That must be proof that these polls are partly bullshit, and partly proof that a fair number of people in this country (well-represented here on this board) are complete, abject, brainwashed, clueless idiots fed mindless propaganda.

Forum List

Back