Wilson Paid $$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!

Photo0634.jpg
Photo0637.jpg

Here are just two pictures from my Seahawk room. Got anymore smart mouthed comments about me being a bandwagon fan?

View attachment 46152 View attachment 46153
Here are just two pictures from my Seahawk room. Got anymore smart mouthed comments about me being a bandwagon fan?

Never said you were a bandwagon fan. Hawk fans are the dumbest in the league. It's been that way when they thought Zorn and Krieg were great QB's.

Seattle fan's reputation is a joke, they know little about players and less about football the only exceptions I have seen on this board is Huggy and Blue.

Go on and like your team, I have no problem with that or Wilson's contract. He is a good QB for his team, he would struggle on lesser teams. Luck turned his team around with no one on his team, no running game, offensive line, receivers or defense. I prefer him over Wilson. If Luck had the same talent surrounding him, he would have three Super Bowls.

View attachment 46154
The pillow and comforter were made by my aunt some years back and the crocheted throw was made by a friend as a gift over 20 years ago.

So you are a nut, big deal.

Never said you were a bandwagon fan. Hawk fans are the dumbest in the league. It's been that way when they thought Zorn and Krieg were great QB's.

Seattle fan's reputation is a joke, they know little about players and less about football the only exceptions I have seen on this board is Huggy and Blue.

Go on and like your team, I have no problem with that or Wilson's contract. He is a good QB for his team, he would struggle on lesser teams. Luck turned his team around with no one on his team, no running game, offensive line, receivers or defense. I prefer him over Wilson. If Luck had the same talent surrounding him, he would have three Super Bowls.
I wouldn't be so quick to discredit me because I am female. That is a high school mentality. (laughing behind hand)

Can't speak much for Zorn but Krieg did quite well considering his O Line broke open like a bad game of Red Rover and he ran for his life most games. Largent and "Mr. 3rd down" Skansi were his saving grace in a bind other than that he had little to work with and besides that Knox wasn't called "Ground Chuck" for no reason. Krieg handed off a lot because that was Knox #1 play. Would you like to keep digging?

Last edited:
All I have to say to Seattle is to enjoy this year. Paying one guy over $20 million and a TE $10 million is going to hurt the defense in the long run. Lynch has a limited shelf life with the way he runs, but certainly 1 more good year.

View attachment 46154
The pillow and comforter were made by my aunt some years back and the crocheted throw was made by a friend as a gift over 20 years ago.

I wouldn't be so quick to discredit me because I am female. That is a high school mentality. (laughing behind hand)

Can't speak much for Zorn but Krieg did quite well considering his O Line broke open like a bad game of Red Rover and he ran for his life most games. Largent and "Mr. 3rd down" Skansi were his saving grace in a bind other than that he had little to work with and besides that Knox wasn't called "Ground Chuck" for no reason. Krieg handed off a lot because that was Knox #1 play.

Why do you keep throwing up crap that I don't mention? You are a girl? Big whopping deal! I don't care if you are male or female. Never mentioned anything about your sex. Why is that relevant? Of course you being a Hawk fan, I guess stupid things are relevant to you.

Krieg at the time and may still own the record for most fumbles by a QB. Had respect for Largent and Knox. Krieg was a loser and Seattle nuts loved the guy. They were going to win Super Bowls with him! I used to sit and laugh at those idiots. How anyone could think Krieg could lead a team anywhere was beyond me. Of course Hawk fans would believe anything.

View attachment 46154

Can't speak much for Zorn but Krieg did quite well considering his O Line broke open like a bad game of Red Rover and he ran for his life most games. Largent and "Mr. 3rd down" Skansi were his saving grace in a bind other than that he had little to work with and besides that Knox wasn't called "Ground Chuck" for no reason. Krieg handed off a lot because that was Knox #1 play.

Why do you keep throwing up crap that I don't mention? You are a girl? Big whopping deal! I don't care if you are male or female. Never mentioned anything about your sex. Why is that relevant? Of course you being a Hawk fan, I guess stupid things are relevant to you.

Krieg at the time and may still own the record for most fumbles by a QB. Had respect for Largent and Knox. Krieg was a loser and Seattle nuts loved the guy. They were going to win Super Bowls with him! I used to sit and laugh at those idiots. How anyone could think Krieg could lead a team anywhere was beyond me. Of course Hawk fans would believe anything.
You indicated that with the exception of BluePhantom and HUGGY in your opinion others who sport fanship to the Hawks know little to nothing about the players or the game. I take that as a red flag challenge.

View attachment 46154

You indicated that with the exception of BluePhantom and HUGGY in your opinion others who sport fanship to the Hawks know little to nothing about the players or the game. I take that as a red flag challenge.

Challenge what? That you are a female? WTF.? It has nothing to do why I respect Blue or Hugs as Seahawk fans.

You can know a lot about the Hawks, my cousin is a Hawk fan, however he is a typical Hawk fan, you know about the Hawks and little else. You tells us every year the Hawks will win it all and by mid-season you are down in the dumps, just like last year. The Hawk fan is obnoxious, uninformed and a bore about football.

It's a Seattle thing, I guess.

View attachment 46154

Challenge what? That you are a female? WTF.? It has nothing to do why I respect Blue or Hugs as Seahawk fans.

You can know a lot about the Hawks, my cousin is a Hawk fan, however he is a typical Hawk fan, you know about the Hawks and little else. You tells us every year the Hawks will win it all and by mid-season you are down in the dumps, just like last year. The Hawk fan is obnoxious, uninformed and a bore about football.

Those are a lot of assumptions not based on fact but think as you wish. Seattle is highly favored again this season by more than just Hawk fans.

Those are a lot of assumptions not based on fact but think as you wish. Seattle is highly favored again this season by more than just Hawk fans.

I never stated otherwise, have I? Nope. Not sure why you keep putting words in my mouth. Typical Hawk fan.

The 12th man thing is a little (a lot) corny at this point. Hawks fans are loud though, so they've got that going for them.

Taking your team to the Superbowl 2 years in a row as a third year QB and going for a third appearance...I think that is pretty deserving

Yeah, it had nothing to do with the players that surround him, especially on defense.

It is difficult weighing the respective value of individual players in team games. Wilson's ability to operate the read option makes it easier for Lynch as it freezes Linebackers and DEs. On defense it gets tricky deciding who should get paid what especially when intangibles such as how intimidating a player can be has such a real yet hard to calculate effect on the other teams selection of plays and the offensive player's fear of wanting to perform their best knowing the consequences of taking the ball into a hard hitting linebacker or safety's territory.

Richard Sherman can shut down over half the field just by being in the lineup. Arron Rodgers played a whole game against Seattle with nary a single pass thrown Sherman's way

It is interesting that Cam Chancellor is holding out so far in camp. In the last SB he played but was so injured he was unable to blow up the Patriots receivers like he did against the Broncos in SB 48. In fact the Seahawk defense was playing no better than 75% effective and at times 50% effective against the Patriots. Also the Hawks receivers played horribly against the Patriots contributing to several interceptions including the infamous last pass Wilson threw. Ricardo Lockette got knocked to the ground like he was a rag doll and didn't even secure a hand on the ball to deflect it for an in-completion. The pass would have been perfect or at least not an interception had a decent attempt on our receivers part been made.

Yes the players around Wilson contributed to his success and also to the plays that failed both on offense and on defense.

It's not like the Hawk's management is afraid to take chances and spend any money available to improve the team. They went out on a limb to get Percy Harvin .then found out he was a bad fit for this team. In Wilson's situation he has played three seasons and proven he is a winner and VERY dependable. The guy takes few chances on getting hit and when he does get popped he bounces right back up. That hit he took in the play-off game against Green Bay was awful. Many of us were surprised he wasn't carted off the field by ambulance. Wilson is a tough little mofo. He is just smart enough not to place himself in situations he must prove it very often. That in it's self as a QB in the NFL is worth a whole lot.

What the Hawks front office must ask it's self is in the system they have developed what QB now presently available or even playing not available to the Hawks could do a better job that Russell Wilson. It is clear that Schneider and Carroll believe Wilson is worth the money in this new contract.
I have no reason at this point to distrust management's abilities and knowledge. Some of their choices have left experts with their jaws being fly traps but they did their due diligence in scouting and came up with some true diamonds of talent

John Schneider and Pete Carroll do a remarkable job of scouting before the draft and evaluating players that don't even get drafted. What they also do added to that is that they, mostly Schneider and his staff that is, constantly talk to other teams representatives and attempt to find players that can fit our system whether they have flourished on another team or not. Marshawn Lynch is a prime example of finding a diamond that was just laying there out in the open but not recognized by some other teams staff.

It may be premature to throw Jimmy Graham into the category of "a great find" yet Schneider used his skill as a negotiator to wrestle Graham away from the Saints even after they had recently given Jimmy a great contract and his value to New Orleans was proven. What he means to the Seahawks really remains to be seen as the Hawks will have to adjust their number of throwing attempts upward to make good use of Graham's talent. If Wilson, the Offensive line and our Offensive coordinator can manage to get Graham the ball more often than we have delivered the ball to our Tight Ends in the recent past he certainly could be the piece of the puzzle missing in bringing Wilson's passing numbers including passing TDs up near the level of some of the best now playing in the NFL.

I agree but I do not see the scheme of things shifting to accommodate Graham like they did Harvin. I think that they learned from that catastrophe. But again Graham isn't Harvin in personality and attitude and our offense is already set up to utilize the TE more than some other teams

Forum List

Back