Tebow 'Looking Sharp' in Eagles Training Camp

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_150db83a-9a23-5a0f-9b4e-109e0fb2bcd9.html

"Quarterback Tim Tebow got off to a strong start at training camp, though his reps were limited during the 90-minute workout that was conducted in shorts and without shoulder pads.

Tebow completed 7 of his first 8 passes during drills and looked more confident and precise than he did during the minicamps.

His best play came during the one-on-one sessions, when he lofted a deep pass down the sideline that wide receiver and former University of Florida teammate Riley Cooper caught in stride for a 50-yard gain. Cooper even pumped his fist as he was running downfield."

Looks like maybe all that money Tim put into throwing mechanics coaching has paid off.

I hope Tebow does well. I hope I get to see Murray at Running Back and Tebow at H Back in a scramble formation. A Cowboy fan, I hope the boyz dance of their heads, but . . . the Eagles are very interesting to me.

I hope Tebow does well. I hope I get to see Murray at Running Back and Tebow at H Back in a scramble formation. A Cowboy fan, I hope the boyz dance of their heads, but . . . the Eagles are very interesting to me.

At this point to me it looks like the Pokes are gonna get Whooped when they play the Iggles.

I have never liked Jones since Tex and Landry were treated so poorly.

Damn, Jake, we agree on something! JJ has to make tough business decisions, but Landry deserved to be personally let go and not the cheezy thing JJ did at Landry's after church dining spot.

Some of the philly beat writers are saying they've never seen a QB throw with such accuracy and strength in training camp as Bradford has. If this kid can just stay healthy we might have ourselves a winner here. He's got all the tools and the perfect offense to utilize them in

Forum List

Back