Will You Vote Republican?

The only things democrats have offered since 2007 has been failure obama is the reason why stupid should not vote.

For decades now, when I vote I have two, and only two, options.

Option A: Vote for the Republican.

Option B: Don't vote.

I have been exercising Option B since 2006. And that is because it wasn't just Bush who turned me sour on the GOP, but the whole fricking GOP Congress, too.

Creating a police state, spying on American citizens, torturing our enemies, expanding the size and scope of the federal government, usurping the states' powers, violating the Constitution, doubling the federal debt, striving for power for power's sake, ejecting every conservative principle out the window, allowing bigots and retards to take the wheel, and making unbelievably incompetent decisions that have put our nation's security in peril well beyond the foreseeable future.

That's the GOP I stopped voting for.

The Democratic Party has not changed one bit. They are still the same old party I have always detested. So why the ever loving hell would I vote Democratic?

When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. If you are voting for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil. Even worse, you are telling that evil it is doing something right. That is sheer insanity.

I think like this every election year but end up voting in the long run. Evil? No, just the old boy network and no candidate has a chance who would be a threat to corporations, banks, and wall street.

Last edited:
The real question is "Why would you vote Republican"?

There are many reasons to vote Democrat. Everything from health care to woman's rights, to the ending DADT to economics and so on.

But besides racism, failed policies, hate, ignorance, why would you vote Republican?
rdean,
I already told you why everybody should vote republican come november. This is coming from somebody who is on food stamps. And doesn't get nearly enough of them. Though I do get enough to last me through the month. As long as I eat cheap hot dogs and maraconi and cheese. Which is a shit diet. Though when it comes to voting, I will vote republican for the major candidates. But for the lesser ones, I will go with the party I normally choose. If there isn't a facist running. Which is the green party.
your on food stamps?....maybe instead of spending time posting here .....get out and look for a fucking job....

Another compassionate conservative weighing in.

There are many reasons to vote Democrat. Everything from health care to woman's rights, to the ending DADT to economics and so on.

But besides racism, failed policies, hate, ignorance, why would you vote Republican?
rdean,
I already told you why everybody should vote republican come november. This is coming from somebody who is on food stamps. And doesn't get nearly enough of them. Though I do get enough to last me through the month. As long as I eat cheap hot dogs and maraconi and cheese. Which is a shit diet. Though when it comes to voting, I will vote republican for the major candidates. But for the lesser ones, I will go with the party I normally choose. If there isn't a facist running. Which is the green party.
your on food stamps?....maybe instead of spending time posting here .....get out and look for a fucking job....

Another compassionate conservative weighing in.
follow the thread from the beginning Jason.....you might learn something about cultsmasher and why i said what i said....

Will You Vote Republican?
is there any other choice, considering what the Demowhackies have done in the past few years in their quest to destroy the U.S.A. ?

There's no valid reason to vote for either party.

There's also no valid ability to vote for either party.

In American politics, ballots are cast for individuals rather than for parties. The people select the candidates through primary elections, not party leadership. Political parties are subordinate to the whims of the people, and the vast majority of politicians throughout every level of governance cast their political party's stated ideology aside to assure contributions to their campaign fund--thus securing their re-election--and to clear the way for a trip through the revolving door, gaining an over-paid executive position at a private company after they leave office.

Parties tend to be principled. Candidates, by and large, are not. The logical course of action would be to vote for the minority of principled candidates rather than hucksters who have nothing to do with political parties, yet run as a member of one simply to get elected.
I remember some years ago there was an option to vote Democrat or Republican. It may have been on voting machines, but that's gone now.
Yes, when I first voted, there was a lever you could pull which would select an entire party ticket. Then I joined the military and voted by absentee ballot for 20 years, so I don't know if those machines are still around.
They are, at least in PA.

now you can just push an (R) or (D)

Republican or Democrat....pancreatic or esophageal cancer? Some choice.
That's true so what do you suggest we do?
It's a known fact what the democrats have done for the past 8 years has been nothing but failure.
Voting does nothing so what do you suggest?
And their predecessors were no better. I chose candidates not affiliated with the two major parties.

I would rather eat worms than vote republican. Though it seems that I have no choice. Obama recently said that he was going to put off his executive decision on immigration until after the november election. That is because most Americans probably wouldn't like what he has planned.
Apparently Obama wants to deport fewer invaders. But it would be difficult for the U.S. to deport fewer illegal invaders than it already does. Take the illegal woman and children invaders swarming over the southern border. After processing them, they release them into the U.S. With the provision that they register themselves with immigration when they get where they're going. So they can someday have a hearing as to wherher ot not they will be allowed to stay. Apparently a whole twenty percent register themselves.

As far as the other illegal invaders go, I heard an estimate that about ninety eight percent of those trying to illegally enter the U.S. eventually succeed. But the number is actually much higher than that. Because I have seen interviews of illegal immigrants who go back to Mexico to visit relatives and come back into the U.S. At any U.S. and Mexico border crossing, any American who wants to visit Mexico is free to do so. As far as I know, Mexicans have the same ability to come into the U.S. I don't even know why many bother trying to sneak across. Unless they were busted for something once or were involved in some other criminal act.

Basically, all of our border security is just an expensive sham. But that is no reason for Obama to want to deport fewer illegals. Though I can see many reasons why he would want to do it. One of which is that in an aesthetic sense, Mexicans are a breed of human that even a negro can look up to. But this is America! We don't need to become part of Mexico! Also, apart from being hot, there is nothing wrong with Mexico. Mexico is screwed up for one reason only. Because Mexicans are screwed up! We don't need that type here. So even though it makes my skin crawl to do so, come November, I am going to vote republican. If you are a true American, you should do the same.

Of course you have a choice, you're not forced to vote Republican. Vote for the candidate that best fits your views, even if it's third party. Don't put a bag over your head and vote. Neither party deserves our votes.

I would rather eat worms than vote republican. Though it seems that I have no choice. Obama recently said that he was going to put off his executive decision on immigration until after the november election. That is because most Americans probably wouldn't like what he has planned.
Apparently Obama wants to deport fewer invaders. But it would be difficult for the U.S. to deport fewer illegal invaders than it already does. Take the illegal woman and children invaders swarming over the southern border. After processing them, they release them into the U.S. With the provision that they register themselves with immigration when they get where they're going. So they can someday have a hearing as to wherher ot not they will be allowed to stay. Apparently a whole twenty percent register themselves.

As far as the other illegal invaders go, I heard an estimate that about ninety eight percent of those trying to illegally enter the U.S. eventually succeed. But the number is actually much higher than that. Because I have seen interviews of illegal immigrants who go back to Mexco to visit relatives and come back into the U.S. At any U.S. and Mexico border crossing, any American who wants to visit Mexico is free to do so. As far as I know, Mexicans have the same ability to come into the U.S. I don't even know why many bother trying to sneak across. Unless they were busted for something once or were involved in some other criminal act.

Basically, all of our border security is just an expensive sham. But that is no reason for Obama to want to deport fewer illegals. Though I can see many reasons why he would want to do it. One of which is that in an aesthetic sense, Mexicans are a breed of human that even a negro can look up to. But this is America! We don't need to become part of Mexico! Also, apart from being hot, there is nothing wrong with Mexico. Mexico is screwed up for one reason only. Because Mexicans are screwed up! We don't need that type here. So even though it makes my skin crawl to do so, come November, I am going to vote republican. If you are a true American, you should do the same.
Even if you had a point about immigration, it wouldn't be a good enough reason to even consider voting republican. Republicans by and large are self interested scum bags who have nothing to offer this nation and they have the bullshit policies to prove it.
Billy000,
Something that makes my skin crawl even more than voting republican is seeing this country overrun by Mexicans. Even though many are only part Indian, I agree with an old U.S. army offer when he said that the only good Indian is a dead Indian. I would rather roast in the burning fires of hell than see the U.S. become part of Mexico. If the republicans will help keep that from happening, then that is by far enough of a reason to vote for such scum. But despite that, republican and democrat are two sides of the same coin.

I'm pretty sure you'll see both (at least in your mind). Good.
candycorn,
From your comment, I take it that you are a negro (you know what I mean) lover. Or maybe you are a Jew. Thoug maybe you are one of the people sold on the whole "poor Indians, asshole Whites" thing. But if you are White, your attitude is just tragic. Though I do know the cause of such an attitude amongst Whites. In our diseased culture, many White people get a filthy emotional thrill out of supporting other species of human. But for people who would treat you as an enemy, everything is a weapon to be used against you. Including your own empathy. Also, if you are White, you can't be "for" some other species of human and be "for" your own kind. You have to choose sides. I invite you to read the other threads I started. That is if you can handle the truth. Maybe that will wake you up some.

You are incredibly sick.
candycorn,
You and a replier to one of my threads would get along great. In my thread, "A Universe Given Right To Defend," she said that though she hated haters, she hated the truth even more. Somebody around here is sick. But it isn't me. I have written a new thread called "The Truth!" Read it, Send a copy to the Pope, the Dalai Lama, Stephen Hawking or any intelligent person you can find. Tell them I challange them to refute my truths. Watch me destroy them. But you call me sick? You worm!

As far as the other illegal invaders go, I heard an estimate that about ninety eight percent of those trying to illegally enter the U.S. eventually succeed. But the number is actually much higher than that. Because I have seen interviews of illegal immigrants who go back to Mexico to visit relatives and come back into the U.S. At any U.S. and Mexico border crossing, any American who wants to visit Mexico is free to do so. As far as I know, Mexicans have the same ability to come into the U.S. I don't even know why many bother trying to sneak across. Unless they were busted for something once or were involved in some other criminal act.

Of course you have a choice, you're not forced to vote Republican. Vote for the candidate that best fits your views, even if it's third party. Don't put a bag over your head and vote. Neither party deserves our votes.
mdk,
A long time ago I reasoned that it was likely that the democrats and republicans come up with various stances to divert peoples' attention away from real issues. Making Mexico for all practical purposes a part of the U.S. is probably one of these. But to help keep it from happening, I will vote republican. Because any third party candidate probably wouldn't get enough votes to get anywhere.

Republican or Democrat....pancreatic or esophageal cancer? Some choice.
That's true so what do you suggest we do?
It's a known fact what the democrats have done for the past 8 years has been nothing but failure.
Voting does nothing so what do you suggest?
And their predecessors were no better. I chose candidates not affiliated with the two major parties.
You didn't address my question
Voting does nothing so what do you suggest we do?

If you're wealthy, if you hate the US, if you want to hurt the US, is you want to destroy the working class then yes, you should vote Republican.

However, if you like job growth, the lowering of the deficit by 75%, the healthy stock market, growing housing market, strength inch economy, vote Dem.

As for immigration, the president has deported more illegals than any R, has increased southern border security, wants to deport the refugee children. Meanwhile, the bill the Rs wanted and agreed to sits on the orange, drunkard, golf pro's desk.

mdk,
A long time ago I reasoned that it was likely that the democrats and republicans come up with various stances to divert peoples' attention away from real issues. Making Mexico for all practical purposes a part of the U.S. is probably one of these. But to help keep it from happening, I will vote republican. Because any third party candidate probably wouldn't get enough votes to get anywhere.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. The GOP isn't any more serious then the Democrats when it comes to border security, they talk a good game but that's really about it. The corporate masters that control both parties are addicted to the cheap labour source.

Democrats are openly hostile to the very concept of limited government and individual liberty. They are embracing their Inner Mao

rdean,

lol

Hilarious.

This glass of Macallan 18 tastes great.

If you're wealthy, if you hate the US, if you want to hurt the US, is you want to destroy the working class then yes, you should vote Republican.

However, if you like job growth, the lowering of the deficit by 75%, the healthy stock market, growing housing market, strength inch economy, vote Dem.

As for immigration, the president has deported more illegals than any R, has increased southern border security, wants to deport the refugee children. Meanwhile, the bill the Rs wanted and agreed to sits on the orange, drunkard, golf pro's desk.
Luddy Needite,
The democrats aren't any better at the things you've mentioned than the republicans. Basically, they're both different sides of the same coin. No matter how you flip it, you still lose. Then you talk about lowering the deficit. Have you ever seen the deficit clock? Lowering that deficit is impossible. Though I have to admit, I'm no expert on the matter. Though it would be interesting to know at what point the interest of what we owe on our deficit will surpass what we take in for taxes.
Then you bring up the stock market. I don't think it is very wise to have that private sector entity basically printing money. Stock trading parasites don't do anything tangible to actually improve the human condition. You then talk about the president deporting more illegal aliens. If that is true, it is only because there are more of them to deport. But the president wants to use his executive power to deport less of them. Though he decided to put off his order until after the november elections. Most likely because if he did it now, there would be a lot more pissed off Americans who would switch their vote to republican. Another thing, as useless as it was, it wasn't the president to send National Guard troops to the border.

Last edited:

mdk,

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. The GOP isn't any more serious then the Democrats when it comes to border security, they talk a good game but that's really about it. The corporate masters that control both parties are addicted to the cheap labour source.
That's one way to look at it. However, many of our decisions in life are choosing the best of several bad alternatives. Those are the hard decision. If you don't vote, you're saying to world, "I make the easy decisions and leave the hard ones to someone else."

mdk,

That's one way to look at it. However, many of our decisions in life are choosing the best of several bad alternatives. Those are the hard decisions. If you don't vote, you're saying to the world, "I make the easy decisions and leave the hard ones to someone else."

Forum List

Back