Will you shut UP man!!

The left is very predictable.
Biden was not very Presidential either on a number of levels.
So one t-shirt made is banned on Amazon, the other is celebrated... just like fascist like it.

He was never a potus, people get confused to when he was a VP. Biden was never a president.

Also Biden was never alone in the Senate.
Biden as a politician has done low life things. He will be a stool for moving further to the left. The young people in this nation have no idea what is going to happen. They do not want top[ay for what we have now. Lessons will be learned and Prog women will learn it the hard way.

The funny thing is is that Biden, like Dole, McCain and Romney is just a throw away candidate. It surpises me that the fact that nearly ALL Prezs serve two terms escapes so many people. Do you really think that that is a coinkydink? Rump will win but again the choices suck.

Of course you completely ignore that he was wearing a wire and someone was telling him what to say.
Yeah, sure. Soros was in one ear and XiJinping in the other! :uhoh3:

Certainly nobody was advising Trump...
The idea to constantly interrupt and badger — that was all on him.

Hey its on Tik Tock and FB. Look it up if you don't believe me. He's wearing a wire and if you were watching the debate you can see him adjusting it several times during the 90 minutes.

Trump is Trump. He stand up for himself and he doesn't give a rats ass if you like what he has to say or how he says it. That's one of the reasons I like the guy. He won't be pushed around.

The funny thing is is that Biden, like Dole, McCain and Romney is just a throw away candidate. It surpises me that the fact that nearly ALL Prezs serve two terms escapes so many people. Do you really think that that is a coinkydink? Rump will win but again the choices suck.

They weren’t Trump

View attachment 395974

BOYNE, MI – In one of the most memorable one-liners of the first presidential debate, former Vice President Joe Biden asked an interrupting President Donald Trump to be quiet.

“Will you shut up, man” can now be found on apparel from several sources, including Biden’s campaign and a Northern Michigan company that injected a map of the Upper Peninsula in place of the word “up.”

Biden’s ‘Will you shut up, man’ now a T-shirt featuring the U.P.
--------------------------------
I love it, going to buy me one!! How clever!

I can see why you would buy one.

Something like this is about your level (3rd grade). It's doubtful you made it much further.

View attachment 395974

BOYNE, MI – In one of the most memorable one-liners of the first presidential debate, former Vice President Joe Biden asked an interrupting President Donald Trump to be quiet.

“Will you shut up, man” can now be found on apparel from several sources, including Biden’s campaign and a Northern Michigan company that injected a map of the Upper Peninsula in place of the word “up.”

Biden’s ‘Will you shut up, man’ now a T-shirt featuring the U.P.
--------------------------------
I love it, going to buy me one!! How clever!

Wow. I suppose that means something to you lefty loons. Of course you completely ignore that he was wearing a wire and someone was telling him what to say. Oh and where's all the swear words he was hurling at Trump? LOL

I'd bet Trumps folks will come up wit a T-shirt just as good.

He was not wearing a wire. What swear words, CLOWN!!

Forum List

Back