Jacob Wohl And Jack Burkman at it again facing prison time!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jacob Wohl And Jack Burkman at it again:

Notorious GOP operatives Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman, known for their roles in a slew of outrageous political schemes, were each charged with four felonies on Thursday by Michigan’s attorney general for allegedly orchestrating a large-scale robocall campaign aimed at suppressing the minority vote ahead of the 2020 election.

According to Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s office, Burkman and Wohl created and funded a false robocall discouraging mail-in voting that targeted Detroit and other urban areas.

These calls, made in late August to nearly 12,000 Detroit residents, may have also reached New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois, the attorney general said, noting residents of those states in areas with significant minority populations reported receiving similar calls.

Burkman, 54, and Wohl, 22, who are both from out of state, were each charged with four felonies for intimidating voters, conspiracy to commit an election law violation, using a computer to commit an election law crime and using a computer to commit a conspiracy crime.

They each face a maximum sentence of 24 years in prison.

Neither Wohl nor Burkman could be immediately reached by Forbes.

Republican Operatives Jacob Wohl And Jack Burkman Charged With Felonies In Voter Suppression Scheme

---------------------------------------------
they have proof, and I hope they throw the book at both of them.

Sort of like the 4 Dems in Tx charged with 134 felonies for election fraud in 2018?
Notice how abc fails to mention they are Dems?

Last edited:
About time. I wonder if the same fate could be arranged for those two worms from Project Veritas? (a name which is highly amusing since I don't think O'Keefe has ever shook hands with the truth in his life).

Thomas Cooper, 47, admitted to attempted election fraud and injury to the mail Thursday after an affidavit was filed against him in May.

Cooper held a contract with the U.S. Postal Service to pick up mail in three towns in Pendleton County.

In April, per a statement from the Department of Justice, the county clerk found absentee ballot requests from eight voters that were tampered with a black ink pen, five of which had their party affiliation switched to Republican. Three others that had their affiliation already set to Republican were altered, but did not have their political party changed. All ballots were located in Pendleton County.

About time. I wonder if the same fate could be arranged for those two worms from Project Veritas? (a name which is highly amusing since I don't think O'Keefe has ever shook hands with the truth in his life).
Project Veritas had a whistleblower come to them when the fbi ignored them, and agreed to go under cover.

Sort of like the 4 Dems in Tx charged with 134 felonies for election fraud in 2018?
That was in 2018.

What they did was national.
They were just arrested, dear.

True, funny they just arrested them!!

That was in 2018.

What they did was national.
They were just arrested, dear.

True, funny they just arrested them!!
Oh so funny. An iron clad case takes awhile to come together.

Project Veritas had a whistleblower come to them when the fbi ignored them, and agreed to go under cover.

The reason the FBI ignored them is because they determined nothing was there. Then, the person goes straight to a couple of alt-right parrots with a penchant for inventing stories?
Highly suspect.

The reason the FBI ignored them is because they determined nothing was there. Then, the person goes straight to a couple of alt-right parrots with a penchant for inventing stories?
Highly suspect.
Oh, you work for the fbi?

Forum List

Back