CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

badger2 did you get vaccinated? We rest our case!

I do love it when demofks get exposed for acting like conservatives! Fk off Batman

You were wrong about what he said,
Wrong of course. I described exactly what he said, was the only person to post the exact quote, and admitted from the start that "you should inject (or drink) bleach" were not his words or his explicit suggestion. . But you are such an apoplectic cultist with so few tools in the toolbox, you have to keep playing with your little strawman dolly even after it has been taken away from you.

Trump is a moron. Trump knows less than nothing about anything at all. He was spitballing and faking his way through a book report (again), and the quality of the product of his diseased brain and 4th grade vocabulary at the press conference is just about what anyone should expect. But much below what we should expect from a President.
So you just admited liberals used false accounts by stating you were the one that didn't.
I posted the CDC exact quote which showed your interp of Trump's meaning valid a statement anyway, so is the CDC crazy stupid?
You didn't answer that, instead you used ad hominem responses.
Instead of blasting the MSM and leftist memes for falsely stating what he said and or what he meant, you blamed the victim of the tabloid news and doubled down on the criminal behavior that influenced actual idiots who tried bleach, because the Media said to.
So as I stated and you argued did not apply to your own words- the left was to stupid to know its implications, that it was causing people to drink bleach not the person who you admit never used the term bleach.-oops
Maybe it was the CDC article?

So you just admited liberals used false accounts by stating you were the one that didn't.
Uh, sure... whatever floats your boat. You can find "some liberals" to do anything. Just like "some trump cultists". What point have you made? Nothing, but being a whiny little baby about big kid baseball, which is US Politics. The mentally ill old fat man stood up there and pulled speculation about injecting disinfectant right out of his ass. And he was roundly mocked for it. As he deserved. The satirists don't much care about your feelings. Bummer for you.

Uh, sure... whatever floats your boat. You can find "some liberals" to do anything. Just like "some trump cultists". What point have you made? Nothing, but being a whiny little baby about big kid baseball, which is US Politics. The mentally ill old fat man stood up there and pulled speculation about injecting disinfectant right out of his ass. And he was roundly mocked for it. As he deserved. The satirists don't much care about your feelings. Bummer for you.
So the topic is >>>>Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?
Your answer is to demonize Trump....
That is the definition of of TDS right there.
It also is a window into how the left fears who they elected does not compare in policy and leadership.

Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?
Your answer is to demonize Trump
I commented many times right on topic, then your fellow cultist brought in a silly cultist defense of the mentally ill Trump's stupid comments on disinfectants. This brought you running, and you have commented on little else, many times with your prostrate Trump buttlicking being addressed directly to me. I am more than happy to stop talking about the orange turd, immediately. I wonder if you can stop? Moving on....

A lot of knowledgeable people on other discussion boards are arguing about these issues and have good points on both sides of each of these claims. It's like yes, but we don't know if it's the vaccine or yes, but only under these specfic circumstances, or no and this is why. All of it highly technical and beyond my understanding, but it is just more opposing conclusions based on "the science", just like Dr Fauchi, the CDC and the WHO have been flip flopping on the facts from day one.

It also is a window into how the left fears who they elected does not compare in policy and leadership.

everyone who is currently dying from COVID are the unvaccinated. All COVID hotspots are in red states where vaccination rates are low.

in another study, it was discovered that people who wore body armor were more likely to survive a gun shot wound, but these findings were being disputed by groups of mainly anti body armor that refused to trust the science, or just felt unsure of the findings.

everyone who is currently dying from COVID are the unvaccinated. All COVID hotspots are in red states where vaccination rates are low.

in another study, it was discovered that people who wore body armor were more likely to survive a gun shot wound, but these findings were being disputed by groups of mainly anti body armor that refused to trust the science, or just felt unsure of the findings.
You don't say....
4eb5qb.jpg

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

Ya mean the ones that make it

More people in the west have died from the "vaccines " then from covid alone
I saw the other day

It was Spain or Portugal...well through a similar law to our freedom of info act

Someone got thier hands on the official numbers of who died of covid and covid alone

It was a ridiculous number like 352 .
That was it ...I'm leaning more towards Portugal
I can probably find the link ...

It was before the weekend and I've been out all weekend with the girlfriend
So tan.....someone may lynch me in a fit of WHITE RAGE!!!!!

It's a scourge on the entire nation comrades

Just read the numbers today, the variant seems to be attacking those unvaccinated . The numbers are highest in states that have the least amount of vaccinated people. My worry is it will mutate further until no vaccine will work & we will go back to a full blown out break. If WE COULD JUST STOP MAKING THIS POLITICAL. And people would make their choice medical based not political.

Wrong of course. I described exactly what he said, was the only person to post the exact quote, and admitted from the start that "you should inject (or drink) bleach" were not his words or his explicit suggestion. . But you are such an apoplectic cultist with so few tools in the toolbox, you have to keep playing with your little strawman dolly even after it has been taken away from you.
Then let the fake story go. Why were you and others hammering that as what he said, if you now admit he didn't actually say what you lied about. You act as if it was a secondary misquote. Nope. It was reported on every friggn media outlet and stated by Xiden as what he said. You should condemn the statements from everyone using the fake story line.

Just read the numbers today, the variant seems to be attacking those unvaccinated . The numbers are highest in states that have the least amount of vaccinated people. My worry is it will mutate further until no vaccine will work & we will go back to a full blown out break. If WE COULD JUST STOP MAKING THIS POLITICAL. And people would make their choice medical based not political.
OFFS, nope, all made up. Just a pandering of a hoax in an attempt to smear people. shame on you.

Paste the link with the numbers

skews13 unvaccinated people are not getting tested, so factually you're wrong. You have zero data as a result. drop mic!

These sort of threads make it sound so impossible for America to ever come back to normal!

What kind of sickness has overtaken a people who would subscribe to this sort of evil attempt to impress their politics on others?

These sort of threads make it sound so impossible for America to ever come back to normal!

What kind of sickness has overtaken a people who would subscribe to this sort of evil attempt to impress their politics on others?
we do as they say or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hell with our freedom.

For this peanut gallery, we will add that now you’uns can hash it out amongst yourselves: you have two vaccines to ponder. For those who took the chimpanzee vaccine, things look more dangerous than for those who took Pfizer. Details, of course, are on another thread.

For this peanut gallery, we will add that now you’uns can hash it out amongst yourselves: you have two vaccines to ponder. For those who took the chimpanzee vaccine, things look more dangerous than for those who took Pfizer. Details, of course, are on another thread.

You're still whining about vaccines? 74 years old.....and you've never grown a pair of balls. Just die and get it over with.

Forum List

Back