CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

skskmsmmskkes.jpeg

gggvvvghbbb.jpeg

Oh geez....a nothing virus...a nothing vax. Forget it already. The farce is over, the masks are off.

Will fully vaccinated people be vulnerable to more shutdowns, economic effects, and missed fun stuff because of goofy people the the two posters above me?

Yep.

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

Ya mean the ones that make it

More people in the west have died from the "vaccines " then from covid alone
I saw the other day

It was Spain or Portugal...well through a similar law to our freedom of info act

Someone got thier hands on the official numbers of who died of covid and covid alone

It was a ridiculous number like 352 .
That was it ...I'm leaning more towards Portugal
I can probably find the link ...

It was before the weekend and I've been out all weekend with the girlfriend
So tan.....someone may lynch me in a fit of WHITE RAGE!!!!!

It's a scourge on the entire nation comrades

Agreed. I haven't posted here in ages, for reasons I don't believe I'm even allowed to discuss here. Assuming I'm still around after this post, feel free to PM me.

"That fucking moron just suggested we inject bleach", then blame the mentally ill old fat man for having said something so stupid and blame your credulous cult for giving weight to that retard's words.
except for the hundredth time, he didn't say it, you all did. So actually, it's you all with the fking problem. You jump when told to. We get it.

Will fully vaccinated people be vulnerable to more shutdowns, economic effects, and missed fun stuff because of goofy people the the two posters above me?

Yep.
why would we shut down? there is no need to since there is but another nothing burger. See, you truly believe what your gods tell you. Psst...........I'm laughing at you. Puppet

except for the hundredth time, he didn't say it, you all did.
I didn't. Had you not omitted my sentences prior to your cherry picked quote, you could understand that i was referring to others mocking him with that. And yes, i understand those weren't his words. i have had to say so to soothe you cult crybabies at least 4 times in this thread alone. Please pay attention, time wasting crybaby troll.

I didn't. Had you not omitted my sentences prior to your cherry picked quote, you could understand that i was referring to others mocking him with that. And yes, i understand those weren't his words. i have had to say so to soothe you cult crybabies at least 4 times in this thread alone. Please pay attention, time wasting crybaby troll.
the fact you keep bringing it up implies you think he said it. sorry ace. You should heed your own advice.

For this peanut gallery, we will add that now you’uns can hash it out amongst yourselves: you have two vaccines to ponder. For those who took the chimpanzee vaccine, things look more dangerous than for those who took Pfizer. Details, of course, are on another thread.

You're still whining about vaccines? 74 years old.....and you've never grown a pair of balls. Just die and get it over with.
Sometimes it takes stones to trust and overcome infantile paranoia. The vaccinated now have the ability to kill the unvaccinated, and it’s health care workers who will be boycotting stupid c.u.n.t.s. such as yourself.

Sometimes it takes stones to trust and overcome infantile paranoia. The vaccinated now have the ability to kill the unvaccinated, and it’s health care workers who will be boycotting stupid c.u.n.t.s. such as yourself.
Naw, it means you have no say in my rights. so go smoke more weed.

Regarding Mercola.

He is widely regarded as dangerously and intentionally misleading by a variety of reliable sources, including many from outside the media. Here are just two:
Boston University: Research: Fake News and News Bias: Fact checking links
Monmouth College: Hewes Library: Evaluating Information Sources: Resources

Additionally, he has a laundry list of specific examples, including:
- He says that there is a specific risk to those who take the Covid vaccine, when that risk does not exist: Post makes false claim about COVID-19 vaccine risk
- That seniors dying from the Covid vaccine are having their COD listed as natural causes, which they are not: https://archive.is/bIj1i
(This is a registration-needed archive site, reprinting an article that was once on his website.)
- He insisted that a variety of products that he conveniently sells in his shop could cure Covid, when they couldn't. Here is the FDA warning letter: Mercola.com, LLC - 607133 - 02/18/2021
- On the non-Covid front, he said a heat detector can catch breast cancer more safely than a mammogram, which is dangerously wrong: FDA warns doctor: Stop touting camera as disease screening tool

There are a lot more.

In poking around while writing this post, I also found this paragraph in an article from Quackwatch:

Many of Mercola’s articles make unsubstantiated claims and clash with those of leading medical and public health organizations. For example, he opposes immunization [11] fluoridation. [12], mammography [13], and the routine administration of vitamin K shots to the newborn [14,15]; claims that amalgam fillings are toxic [16]; and makes many unsubstantiated recommendations for dietary supplements. He has advised against eating many foods that the scientific community regards as healthful, such as bananas, oranges, red potatoes, white potatoes, all milk products, and almost all grains [17]. He has also given silly advice, such as minimizing exposure to electromagnetic fields by avoiding electric razors, microwaving of foods, watches with batteries [18]. Mercola’s reach has been greatly boosted by repeated promotion on the “Dr. Oz Show.”

Personally, that alone would convince me to avoid his advice.
Your sources are lying. An aunt passed three days after the covid vaccine. The claim was on the death certificate she died of a heart attack. Fact is she never ever had any heart issues and was very healthy over all for her age.

Regarding Mercola.

He is widely regarded as dangerously and intentionally misleading by a variety of reliable sources, including many from outside the media. Here are just two:

- He says that there is a specific risk to those who take the Covid vaccine, when that risk does not exist: Post makes false claim about COVID-19 vaccine risk
- That seniors dying from the Covid vaccine are having their COD listed as natural causes, which they are not: https://archive.is/bIj1i
(This is a registration-needed archive site, reprinting an article that was once on his website.)
- He insisted that a variety of products that he conveniently sells in his shop could cure Covid, when they couldn't. Here is the FDA warning letter: Mercola.com, LLC - 607133 - 02/18/2021
- On the non-Covid front, he said a heat detector can catch breast cancer more safely than a mammogram, which is dangerously wrong: FDA warns doctor: Stop touting camera as disease screening tool

There are a lot more.

In poking around while writing this post, I also found this paragraph in an article from Quackwatch:

Many of Mercola’s articles make unsubstantiated claims and clash with those of leading medical and public health organizations. For example, he opposes immunization [11] fluoridation. [12], mammography [13], and the routine administration of vitamin K shots to the newborn [14,15]; claims that amalgam fillings are toxic [16]; and makes many unsubstantiated recommendations for dietary supplements. He has advised against eating many foods that the scientific community regards as healthful, such as bananas, oranges, red potatoes, white potatoes, all milk products, and almost all grains [17]. He has also given silly advice, such as minimizing exposure to electromagnetic fields by avoiding electric razors, microwaving of foods, watches with batteries [18]. Mercola’s reach has been greatly boosted by repeated promotion on the “Dr. Oz Show.”

Your sources are lying. An aunt passed three days after the covid vaccine. The claim was on the death certificate she died of a heart attack. Fact is she never ever had any heart issues and was very healthy over all for her age.
probably was her heart, affected by an unsafe vaccine.

Regarding Mercola.

There are a lot more.

No mention of that on the death certificate and all hush hush by a few family members who worked for Humana pushing that crap.

Fact no mention on those Cricket players droppingon the field of having vaccines last week either in the article telling it happened.

Regarding Mercola.

There are a lot more.

No mention of that on the death certificate and all hush hush by a few family members who worked for Humana pushing that crap.

Fact no mention on those Cricket players droppingon the field of having vaccines last week either in the article telling it happened.
Funny how people with heart disease and cancer died from Wuhan flu though!!!!

Regarding Mercola.

There are a lot more.

Funny how people with heart disease and cancer died from Wuhan flu though!!!!
Hard to bullshit people who took the time to look at all the stats but I suppose they can keep trying. Eventually they'll get that Nuremberg trial treatment.

everyone who is currently dying from COVID are the unvaccinated
Link :link:

everyone who is currently dying from COVID are the unvaccinated
Link :link:

I really have to laugh. None of that proves jack shit. But hey, thanks for the laugh. It's hilarious to watch how to promote a hoax. You fell for it. hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha no evidence of anything. Still waiting for a link that shows unvaccinated are dying of wuhan. shit dude, they couldn't say a death without probable before it since last year. Do you know what the word probable is?

Forum List

Back