CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

everyone who is currently dying from COVID are the unvaccinated
Link :link:

I really have to laugh. None of that proves jack shit. But hey, thanks for the laugh. It's hilarious to watch how to promote a hoax. You fell for it. hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha no evidence of anything. Still waiting for a link that shows unvaccinated are dying of wuhan. shit dude, they couldn't say a death without probable before it since last year. Do you know what the word probable is?

It is what it is. You asked for a link and that's what I've given you, even though the original request wasn't directed towards me. You can either accept reality like a grown adult or continue to believe in your fantasies, like some child. :dunno:

It is what it is. You asked for a link and that's what I've given you, even though the original request wasn't directed towards me. You can either accept reality like a grown adult or continue to believe in your fantasies, like some child. :dunno:
they didn't satisfy the ask. I want to see the hospitals and the confirmed death certificates. Let's go, otherwise, you have nothing to say in here.

I can say I made a million dollars yesterday. Do you think I did? maybe? or I'm full of shite?

they didn't satisfy the ask. I want to see the hospitals and the confirmed death certificates. Let's go, otherwise, you have nothing to say in here.

I can say I made a million dollars yesterday. Do you think I did? maybe? or I'm full of shite?

Would you like to examine the bodies yourself as well? :rolleyes:

Each hospital in the country are sending in their reports to the CDC and they're all saying the same thing and that is over 99% of covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.

Sometimes it takes stones to trust and overcome infantile paranoia. The vaccinated now have the ability to kill the unvaccinated, and it’s health care workers who will be boycotting stupid c.u.n.t.s. such as yourself.
Naw, it means you have no say in my rights. so go smoke more weed.
Your rights have their limits. Your effeminizing your gonads without even smoking weed.

why would we shut down?
If you are too stupid to figure it out, you are too stupid to understand the explanation.

An aunt passed three days after the covid vaccine. The claim was on the death certificate she died of a heart attack. Fact is she never ever had any heart issues and was very healthy over all for her age.
So what? Anecdotes like this are meaningless.

We predict health care workers will be a major force in getting the cows into the barn, as this example from deadly dumbed down and/or paranoid Appalachia:

ICU Nurses: Their Neighbors Called COVID-19 A Hoax
’....You leaves the hospital and you come out into a community that doesn’t believe that it’s real and in what it can do.’

In the report above, the quote is actually from a neighbor, who is reading the article to his sister, whom he lives with.

Just when I was starting to relax, if this variant spreads & mutates we will be back in high numbers of illness & deaths for ever.

I prefer My natural antibodies
Not a horrible idea, by the data. But, like the vaccines, the protection may wane over time.
May not
I should have been more straightforward. Will. Not "may".
We don’t know anything yet
Of course we do. We have been studying coronaviruses for decades. We know it is a myth that you cannot catch the same cold twice, for example, as your antibody protection wanes over time. In specific studies of covid-19 antibodies, the results of every study conducted show exactly what we would expect: the antibodies decline over time. So it's about as safe a bet as there is. There is zero reason or evidence to think this will not happen.

So place the bet based on everything we know or place a bet based on what you really want to be true. Your call.

I prefer My natural antibodies
Not a horrible idea, by the data. But, like the vaccines, the protection may wane over time.
May not
I should have been more straightforward. Will. Not "may".
We don’t know anything yet
Of course we do. We have been studying coronaviruses for decades. We know it is a myth that you cannot catch the same cold twice, for example, as your antibody protection wanes over time. In specific studies of covid-19 antibodies, the results of every study conducted show exactly what we would expect: the antibodies decline over time. So it's about as safe a bet as there is. There is zero reason or evidence to think this will not happen.

So place the bet based on everything we know or place a bet based on what you really want to be true. Your call.
We also know vaccines don’t work for colds. Things change

Would you like to examine the bodies yourself as well? :rolleyes:

Each hospital in the country are sending in their reports to the CDC and they're all saying the same thing and that is over 99% of covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.
Hate to break the news to you charlie but hospitals are taking massive payoffs to rule every death there is as a covid death,many doctors have been fired fir not going along with the coverup and others have quit having a conscience and obviously you are too much a moron to understand they have all obviously been told to report it as 99 % :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:As always you got egg on your face in embarrassment.lol

Forum List

Back