CDZ Pfizer Vaccine May Put People at Higher Risk for COVID Variants, Israeli Study Shows

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
Found this article today over at RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense website. Just published yesterday, think it's quite interesting. Constructive feedback welcome.

Israeli researchers found people who received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine were eight times more likely to be infected with the South African variant, and people who received one dose of the vaccine were more likely to get the UK variant.

A new study by Israeli researchers found that a South African variant of COVID may put people who have been vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at higher risk of breakthrough infection compared to unvaccinated people.

The study also showed an increased incidence of the UK variant in those who received one dose of the Pfizer shot.

Full article here:

Their first statement in the article speaks volumes:

The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels.

Indeed it does. They've recently published a good article on the censorship they've been enduring as well:

Could not find your posted information on any Israel health sites. Did find that over half the population has received at least one shot. They are struggling with letting those with shots go back to normal life & those who wont take the shots having to stay away. Same problem we have, those who want shots & have been following guide lines don't want to be exposed to those who don't believe the virus as a danger. will be interesting to see how they handle the situation.

Could not find your posted information on any Israel health sites.

If you'd just clicked on the link in "new study", you would have found this:

As to it not being posted on Israeli health sites, that is certainly interesting. Why do you suppose that is?

Found this article today over at RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense website. Just published yesterday, think it's quite interesting. Constructive feedback welcome.

Israeli researchers found people who received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine were eight times more likely to be infected with the South African variant, and people who received one dose of the vaccine were more likely to get the UK variant.

A new study by Israeli researchers found that a South African variant of COVID may put people who have been vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at higher risk of breakthrough infection compared to unvaccinated people.

The study also showed an increased incidence of the UK variant in those who received one dose of the Pfizer shot.

Full article here:
My constructive feedback would be to stop posting articles from anti-vaccinations websites.

Full article here:
My constructive feedback would be to stop posting articles from anti-vaccinations websites.

As I've mentioned before, I have never seen RFK Jr. or his website say that they are against vaccines. They do caution against the dangers of many of them, though. To get an idea as to his stance, I think his open letter to David Kessler, one of the newly named co-chairs of Biden's Transition Covid-19 Advisory Board, is a good place to start:

-I- am anti vaccination.

Full article here:

As I've mentioned before, I have never seen RFK Jr. or his website say that they are against vaccines. They do caution against the dangers of many of them, though. To get an idea as to his stance, I think his open letter to David Kessler, one of the newly named co-chairs of Biden's Transition Covid-19 Advisory Board, is a good place to start:

-I- am anti vaccination.
Kennedy has a long history of being anti-vaccine of any type.

Kennedy has a long history of being anti-vaccine of any type.

Prove it.

The South African variant is B.1.351 and has these mutations:

K417N
E484K
N501Y
D614G

The UK variant is B.1.1.7 and has these mutations:

Del 69/70
Del 144Y
E484K
S494P
N501Y
A570D
D614G
P681H

Full article here:
Hey Phoenix I notice you live in Canada,I know for sure that in the countries of Israel,China,and Australia thst they are force vaccinating their citizens and throwing the resisters in concentration camps which they plan to try and do here in the us soon as well,I have heard unconfirmed rumors that’s happening in Canada as well right now,is that true? I know it’s pretty bad up there thst tradue is another Biden and that’s it’s even worse there than in the states now,that the police attack people not wearing masks and protesters.

Full article here:

I got Pfizer first dose last week, I cannot stop listening to Bill Gates podcasts and Ted talk

Last edited:

Full article here:
Hey Phoenix I notice you live in Canada,I know for sure that in the countries of Israel,China,and Australia thst they are force vaccinating their citizens and throwing the resisters in concentration camps which they plan to try and do here in the us soon as well,I have heard unconfirmed rumors that’s happening in Canada as well right now,is that true? I know it’s pretty bad up there thst tradue is another Biden and that’s it’s even worse there than in the states now,that the police attack people not wearing masks and protesters.

I have not heard of forced vaccinations here, although I suspect that people who are wards of the state are being forced to get them, just as they are being forced to get them in the U.S. (see this thread: CDZ - Parallels between Nazi experiments and force Covid vaccinations in U.S.? )

As to resistance to the Covid measures, Canada's a pretty big place and, like the U.S., there are divisions within it. Here they're provinces as opposed to states. It seems like the Province of Quebec has had some serious issues. Here's a video I just found of the situation over there back on April 12:

I live in the province of Ontario. I think we have a bit more freedom over here. I haven't heard of any curfew in our province as of yet at least. All I really know is that I haven't heard of protesters here. I tend to think that people generally protest for good reasons, so I'm guessing that the lockdown measures are harsher over there.

Vaccine Choice Canada, a website that I have long admired, launched a lawsuit over the coronavirus response back in August:

No idea what has happened to it since then.

Full article here:

I got Pfizer first dose last week, I cannot stop listening to Bill Gates podcasts and Ted talk

Alright. So what do you think of the article in the OP?

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

i.e. the study is rubbish so far. And far too small a sample, plus it doesn't have any proof of severity effects either. But by all means keep posting inneundo and pointless claims. Have the conspiritards settled on how many years it's all going to kill those who get vaccinated yet? Make it 30 yearss, then you can claim nearly every death from now on as caused by the vaccines.

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

i.e. the study is rubbish so far.

Official narratives are frequently relying on preprint articles themselves, but I don't see you dissing their narrative. If people have criticisms of the finding, they can voice them.

Official narratives are frequently relying on preprint articles themselves, but I don't see you dissing their narrative. If people have criticisms of the finding, they can voice them.

So you're pissed off I read the link in your link, proving you're full of shit. Big deal.

So you're pissed off I read the link in your link, proving you're [insult removed]

No, but I -am- irritated that you feel the need to insult me, in the Clean Debate Zone no less.

Forum List

Back