CDZ Latest VAERS Data Show Reports of Blood Clotting Disorders After All Three Emergency Use Authorization Vaccines

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
This story was published a few days ago, but I think it's still quite relevant today.
04/16/21

VAERS data released today showed 795 reports related to blood clotting disorders with 400 attributed to Pfizer, 337 to Moderna and 56 to Johnson & Johnson between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 8, 2021.

By Megan Redshaw

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines revealed reports of blood clots and other related blood disorders associated with all three vaccines approved for Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. — Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (J&J). So far, only the J&J vaccine has been paused because of blood clot concerns.

Full article here:

As this is supposed to be a debate, you'll have to clarify the intent of your opening argument. I don't see one.
If your argument is against the vaccine then let's take it straight up on the numbers. In the United States as of
two days ago, that number was 209M. So if we assume these 795 disorders can be chalked up to the vaccine (which is not proven yet),
that would make the percentage of reaction to shots around .00037%. Probably within the statistical chances of reaction you
would see with any vaccine. Suffice to say, it's rare. And shouldn't hinder people in getting it.

And I'm sorry, RFK Jr's site is a notorious source of anti-vaxxer misdirection and misinformation.
Not credible.

As this is supposed to be a debate, you'll have to clarify the intent of your opening argument. I don't see one.

You make a good point. Fortunately, you came to the right conclusion below...

If your argument is against the vaccine

I'm against all vaccines, but focusing on the Covid 19 vaccines for now, yes.

then let's take it straight up on the numbers. In the United States as of
two days ago, that number was 209M. So if we assume these 795 disorders can be chalked up to the vaccine (which is not proven yet),
that would make the percentage of reaction to shots around .00037%. Probably within the statistical chances of reaction you
would see with any vaccine. Suffice to say, it's rare. And shouldn't hinder people in getting it.

I read somewhere that the VAERS reports were quite likely the tip of the iceberg and that they may represent as little as 1% of total adverse events. In any case, I think it's interesting to note that while the government has recommended suspending the J&J vaccine due to blood clots, there have only been 56 reports of blood clots after receiving the J&J vaccine, compared to 400 from Pfizer's Vaccine and 337 from Moderna's. Now, one thing I don't know is the amount of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J vaccines, but looking at the numbers alone, it strongly suggests that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines may be just as risky if not more so than the J&J vaccine for blood clots. What's even more damning in my view is that there have been more -deaths- than that. Combining the blood clots from all 3 vaccines, you only get 796 blood clot events. But there have been 2,602 deaths in that time as well. And then there's the 950 permanent disabilities and 1,506 life threatening condition reports. Now, some of these. may overlap, but it's clear that the blood clots is not the whole story and the total official reports themselves may well be just the tip of the iceberg.

And I'm sorry, RFK Jr's site is a notorious source of anti-vaxxer misdirection and misinformation.

What draws you to that conclusion?

Forum List

Back