CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

also know vaccines don’t work for colds
Not true. We know they do. There are just too many different viruses that cause them. We could pick a couple and make effective vaccines against them.
Link please
it's up there right next to yours when you said it cant be done. :)
So there is no cure for the common cold because there are 200+ but colds also don’t kill you. So if there is a new variant then we ll need new vaccines but for this one per my MD I am safe in his POV. I trust Him. If he is wrong I die and you miss me. He he

there is no cure for the common cold because there are 200+ but colds also don’t kill you.
Vaccines arent cures. As there are 100s of viruses circulating at any given moment that cause the common cold, the idea of a catch all vaccine isnt really viable, scientifically or economcally. And yes, the idea that it doesn't often cause serious illness figures into that.

So if there is a new variant then we ll need new vaccines but for this one per my MD I am safe in his POV.
Not necessarily, no. Our data so far shows our vaccines do provide protection against the delta variant. But yes, covid vaccines may become an annual event, like flu shots.

there is no cure for the common cold because there are 200+ but colds also don’t kill you.
Vaccines arent cures. As there are 100s of viruses circulating at any given moment that cause the common cold, the idea of a catch all vaccine isnt really viable, scientifically or economcally. And yes, the idea that it doesn't often cause serious illness figures into that.

So if there is a new variant then we ll need new vaccines but for this one per my MD I am safe in his POV.
Not necessarily, no. Our data so far shows our vaccines do provide protection against the delta variant. But yes, covid vaccines may become an annual event, like flu shots.
Right. And if not, I die and you miss our little debates. No one likes an echo chamber.

Right. And if not, I die and you miss our little debates. No one likes an echo chamber.
Well sure, but even if i could debate your ghost, i would rather you survive and we never debate again.

Well sure, but even if i could debate your ghost, i would rather you survive and we never debate again.
Thanks for your kind words lol. Unexpected.

It is what it is. You asked for a link and that's what I've given you, even though the original request wasn't directed towards me. You can either accept reality like a grown adult or continue to believe in your fantasies, like some child. :dunno:
they didn't satisfy the ask. I want to see the hospitals and the confirmed death certificates. Let's go, otherwise, you have nothing to say in here.

I can say I made a million dollars yesterday. Do you think I did? maybe? or I'm full of shite?

Would you like to examine the bodies yourself as well? :rolleyes:

Each hospital in the country are sending in their reports to the CDC and they're all saying the same thing and that is over 99% of covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.
Hate to break the news to you charlie but hospitals are taking massive payoffs to rule every death there is as a covid death,many doctors have been fired fir not going along with the coverup and others have quit having a conscience and obviously you are too much a moron to understand they have all obviously been told to report it as 99 % :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:As always you got egg on your face in embarrassment.lol

If you're so sure about this, then please provide evidence for this. Where's the proof? I'll be waiting.

Thanks for your kind words lol. Unexpected.
You're welcome, dickhead! :D
That's the thing... we can razz each other and disagree on stuff, but all of us would still agree on about 90% of everything in life.

Each hospital in the country are sending in their reports to the CDC and they're all saying the same thing and that is over 99% of covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.
how would a hospital know that? please, educate me on the practices of hospitals.

Arkansas & Missouri averaging 15 new cases a day in areas that have the least vaccinated numbers of people. According to local hospitals.

Arkansas & Missouri averaging 15 new cases a day in areas that have the least vaccinated numbers of people. According to local hospitals.
Neato! But according to real people that actually exist and weren't made up out of thin air to contrive a USMB post, Arkansas cases are increasing quickly with a 7-day average over 600 with 1210 new cases yesterday.

And Missouri's 7 day average is over 1000, with 1600 new cases yesterday.

listened to what he said..
And i quoted it. Direct quote. You don't even remember what i "said he said". You reflexively went into cult protection mode.
And I listened to the whole exchange----not bit and pieces with cuts and changes.
So? The rest of him made him look even more stupid. A mentally ill old fat man who knows less than nothing about anything, trying to sound smart and fake his way through a book report based on his first impression of poster boards he had never seen before that day. And the topic was sick and dead Americans. Gotdam what an embarrassing day that was for our country.

It's personal to me now, just when I was starting to relax & enjoy the decline of a life threating illness, the danger of a new variant seems to have arrived. It also seems to be true that the unvaccinated are getting & spreading it. Now those vaccinated are starting to get sick also. So far those vaccinated are getting less ill & not needing to be hospitalized. Who knows what the mutation of this variant could bring? Half a million more deaths? Why a medical problem was made political I do not understand, When all the major political players from the top down have been vaccinated?

The Democrats, leftists and Marxists tasted unbelievable power during the COVID lockdown, and face-diaper mandates. This 'variant' is just a way to prolong their fake power grab.

It's personal to me now, just when I was starting to relax & enjoy the decline of a life threating illness, the danger of a new variant seems to have arrived. It also seems to be true that the unvaccinated are getting & spreading it. Now those vaccinated are starting to get sick also. So far those vaccinated are getting less ill & not needing to be hospitalized. Who knows what the mutation of this variant could bring? Half a million more deaths? Why a medical problem was made political I do not understand, When all the major political players from the top down have been vaccinated?
Come out from under your bed. You're believing lies. The B.1.351 variant has not been shown to cause more severe illness than earlier versions. But there is a chance that it could give people who survived the original coronavirus another round of mild or moderate COVID-19.

BTW all viruses mutate that's why there's new flu vaccinations every year.

Come out from under your bed. You're believing lies. The B.1.351 variant has not been shown to cause more severe illness than earlier versions. But there is a chance that it could give people who survived the original coronavirus another round of mild or moderate COVID-19.

BTW all viruses mutate that's why there's new flu vaccinations every year.
Is that the correct date for this update, Feb 20201? Nonetheless, Johns Hopkins punks are still screwing the reading prisoners by authoritatively announcing what they should know, then leaving out the mention of a single cocksucking amino acid that comprises the variant. The B.1.351 variant is comprised of these mutations:

K417N
E484K
N501Y
D614G
241del
242del
243del

The K417N mutation is the one the CDC sanititized on their webpage so that the prisoners would not know it links to the George Floyd trial or the Brazil P.1 mutation at the same position. The D614G is the mutation Fau Chi gets backwards in his video that precisely links to ebola vaccine, and the N501Y arose in Chinese lab mice according to a Sep 2020 report. Deletions in the B.1.351 variant are comparable to the deletions in the Delta variant.

how would a hospital know that? please, educate me on the practices of hospitals.

Umm, I gather they simply ask the patient and or his family? Hopefully this solves that bit of mystery for you.

no, the mutations are and will be coming from vaccinated bodies through transmission. I refuse to let them touch me because I got covid after I tipped a recently vaccinated woman who looked ill--she touched my hand. exactly 24 hours later I had chills and fever of 102 which lasted 11 days. I had extreme nausea, stomach issues and developed covid lung ( looks like broken glass), yet I was not hospitalized.

I now have permanent antibodies and any variant that comes my way will be recognized by my immune system and dealt with. the vaccinated, on the other hand, will encounter corona type infections as their own bodies attack themselves.

CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study. CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study

1st autopsy of vaccinated. old man's body full of spike proteins

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/06/first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-finds-every-organ-of-body-infested-with-spike-proteins/

blood changes after vaccine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JUwVIks3ISJE/

drawings of immunity n vaccine. after 2nd shot spike protein antibodies eat vessel walls
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/quot-proof-that-puts-a-end-to-the-sars-cov-2-narrative-quot-professor-sucharit-bhakdi_895vxLrSVgHYH7y.html

vaccines cause small capillary clots. lungs, brains, heart, and spinal cord are permanently damaged. lung hypertension develops. spike proteins in vascular cells clot capillaries and the body attacks them in cells.

/

and

https://m.thebl.tv/us-news/spike-protein-in-ccp-virus-vaccine-caused-shedding-bleeding-and-brain-damage-says-study.html

AFLDS researcher Dain Pascocello revealed the vaccine creates “many trillions” of spike proteins that can exit the body and infect close contacts who have not been vaccinated.

“The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts,” he said in the study. “In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (disease causing) just like the full virus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back