Will Trump pull a LBJ?

View attachment 356673

Gaparino goes on to say he doubts Trump will withdraw. Pulling a LBJ means withdrawing from the presidential race. I think the possibility is really slim, but if his poll numbers continue to tank...
I thought you meant LeBron James and that Trump would take his talents to Miami. I am guessing this has been a stressful year for Trump. He built his record on the economy, which due to outside forces has been hampered severely. He also did a lot to help race relations, which was flushed down the toilet by Chauvin. Tough situation. Its like coaching a team and losing your two best players to season ending injuries. No longer as fun.

Lol
Poll numbers? Have you seen his rallies? 21 million watched his rally last week..ON A SATURDAY NIGHTS!
His last rally was a colossal failure.
Not showing up was due to Covid. Don't rest on that turnout. It's a mistake.
I don’t know if I agree as most his supporters think Covid is a joke and nothing more than the flu.
As a COVID-19 survivor, I will go on record and say the flu is way worse.

Poll numbers? Have you seen his rallies? 21 million watched his rally last week..ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!
I saw his rally. They promised us Redneck Woodstock and gave us Fyre Fest: The Echoing Emptiness.
Did that fest have rioters block a gate?
You're missing the point. Fyre Fest was a scam, ergo its comparison to a Trump rally.
What? Trumps gates were blocked.
Perhaps, but not as much as your mental capacity!
What?
Exactly the expected response! :laughing0301:

View attachment 356673

Gaparino goes on to say he doubts Trump will withdraw. Pulling a LBJ means withdrawing from the presidential race. I think the possibility is really slim, but if his poll numbers continue to tank...
I thought you meant LeBron James and that Trump would take his talents to Miami. I am guessing this has been a stressful year for Trump. He built his record on the economy, which due to outside forces has been hampered severely. He also did a lot to help race relations, which was flushed down the toilet by Chauvin. Tough situation. Its like coaching a team and losing your two best players to season ending injuries. No longer as fun.
Trump was riding the economy to reelection in 2020.
Now, the economy is trashed and he does not know what to do.
Everything he does puts him in a bad light

Poll numbers? Have you seen his rallies? 21 million watched his rally last week..ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!
I saw his rally. They promised us Redneck Woodstock and gave us Fyre Fest: The Echoing Emptiness.
You're missing the point. Fyre Fest was a scam, ergo its comparison to a Trump rally.
What?
How original! Do you air guitar, too?

What?
How original! Do you air guitar, too?
Exactly the expected response I would expect of someone of your low mental capacity! :laughing0301:

Lol
Poll numbers? Have you seen his rallies? 21 million watched his rally last week..ON A SATURDAY NIGHTS!
His last rally was a colossal failure.
How was it a failure? 6000 attended during a pandemic. That's more than Biden will draw from now until November. Actually that's not even fair since Biden is being hidden from public view because of the progression of his brain damage.

View attachment 356673

Yep and in his defense any President would take some criticism as people are angry.

Now that would be good news. I think the remainder of his term would be hell for all, though. We've seen him when he's relatively happy with himself and his popularity. That is bad enough. Wait 'til he feels he's failed. You ain't seen vindictive yet.
If Trump withdraws he will first call himself a winner then blame everyone and anyone for his withdrawal.
You cabbage-heads sure do love to smoke the bullcrap, don't you? Poll numbers! Zodiac signs! Trump looked tired walking back to the WH late at night in the dark after putting in an exhausting 20 hour day! You assholes better just focus on getting your old man Biden to just show up at a fucking debate first. See if the creep can even manage that before you go putting him in the White House.

Personally, I don't think the senile perv even has it in him to stand there and perform for 2-3 debates on a big stage under hot lights giving honest, spontaneous, cogent answers without a board up his ass.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. He may have been tired after a 20 hour day but Trump, if nothing else has always been image conscious. When he's in front of a camera, it doesn't matter if he's tired or not, he always projects a polished image (in appearance anyway). Getting off that chopper, his shoulders were slumped, his head was down, and his tie was undone. That's not exhausted, that's dejected, demoralized, defeated. The rally was an absolute dud and he was beside himself.

I'll take Biden's gaffes over the shit show we've seen for the last 3+ years. And with about 20 women making accusations against Trump, the whole perv thing kinda falls flat.
Hey Jack, I'm having a garage sale next weekend selling false hopes and bullshit. You seem to be in the market and are invited. Especially as you ain't got one.

I'll let you keep obsessing over the garage Freaky. You seem to have a bit of thing for it. Given your response here, you don't seem to have much to offer, especially since you've got nothing to back your Biden assertions up. He's going to beat Trump handily....and right now, there's nothing you can do about it.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't care. My life will move on. Meantime, I still have a nice big, cool garage. You should go visit somebody who has one and see how nice they are, that is, if you are allowed to. Ask for permission.

Anything you say Freaky. You seem to be a bit OCD with the whole garage thing. It's getting old, especially since you haven't said anything of value that you can pin on Biden. I'd be more concerned with the fact that your boy Trump is liable to destroy the Republican party for the next decade. That'll put a nice crimp in "conservatives" ability to make policy...not like they've done anything of note.

Now that would be good news. I think the remainder of his term would be hell for all, though. We've seen him when he's relatively happy with himself and his popularity. That is bad enough. Wait 'til he feels he's failed. You ain't seen vindictive yet.
If Trump withdraws he will first call himself a winner then blame everyone and anyone for his withdrawal.
You cabbage-heads sure do love to smoke the bullcrap, don't you? Poll numbers! Zodiac signs! Trump looked tired walking back to the WH late at night in the dark after putting in an exhausting 20 hour day! You assholes better just focus on getting your old man Biden to just show up at a fucking debate first. See if the creep can even manage that before you go putting him in the White House.

Personally, I don't think the senile perv even has it in him to stand there and perform for 2-3 debates on a big stage under hot lights giving honest, spontaneous, cogent answers without a board up his ass.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. He may have been tired after a 20 hour day but Trump, if nothing else has always been image conscious. When he's in front of a camera, it doesn't matter if he's tired or not, he always projects a polished image (in appearance anyway). Getting off that chopper, his shoulders were slumped, his head was down, and his tie was undone. That's not exhausted, that's dejected, demoralized, defeated. The rally was an absolute dud and he was beside himself.

I'll take Biden's gaffes over the shit show we've seen for the last 3+ years. And with about 20 women making accusations against Trump, the whole perv thing kinda falls flat.
Hey Jack, I'm having a garage sale next weekend selling false hopes and bullshit. You seem to be in the market and are invited. Especially as you ain't got one.

I'll let you keep obsessing over the garage Freaky. You seem to have a bit of thing for it. Given your response here, you don't seem to have much to offer, especially since you've got nothing to back your Biden assertions up. He's going to beat Trump handily....and right now, there's nothing you can do about it.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't care. My life will move on. Meantime, I still have a nice big, cool garage. You should go visit somebody who has one and see how nice they are, that is, if you are allowed to. Ask for permission.

Anything you say Freaky. You seem to be a bit OCD with the whole garage thing. It's getting old, especially since you haven't said anything of value that you can pin on Biden. I'd be more concerned with the fact that your boy Trump is liable to destroy the Republican party for the next decade. That'll put a nice crimp in "conservatives" ability to make policy...not like they've done anything of note.
Fantastic!

Will Trump pull a LBJ?

Yeah, he could win 44 states.
LBJ actually won the popular vote in 1964. Something Trump can never do.

But LBJ saw the handwriting on the wall and knew his chances of another term were gone.

Trump is not that bright

View attachment 356673

Yep and in his defense any President would take some criticism as people are angry.
People ARE angry and are looking for leadership out of their president.

People were angry after 9-11 but rallied around Bush. Bush used the event to bring the country together.
Trump has done the opposite. Passed the buck, spread misinformation, divided the nation.

That is why his presidency is tanking

Will Trump pull a LBJ?

But LBJ saw the handwriting on the wall and knew his chances of another term were gone.

Trump is not that bright

LBJ actually won the popular vote in 1964.

That and $10 will get Hillary a bottle of her favorite vodka.

Will Trump pull a LBJ?

Trump is not that bright

Trump has never been popular
He was able to piece together a coalition of states to get himself elected.

That coalition is crumbling

Will Trump pull a LBJ?

Trump is not that bright

That coalition is crumbling

Wow, that's awful!

Yup. Got himself elected.

View attachment 356673

People ARE angry and are looking for leadership out of their president.

People were angry after 9-11 but rallied around Bush. Bush used the event to bring the country together.
Trump has done the opposite. Passed the buck, spread misinformation, divided the nation.

That is why his presidency is tanking
That was a bit different as we were blatantly attacked by terrorists. Here people are divided on how to deal with the virus in terms of health and economy. People didn’t lose jobs or freedoms post 9/11 the same way as with this virus. Apples and oranges. That being said Trump has not handled the riots correctly. Should have stepped in sooner and stronger. He is not as confident as he was in 2016. I agree.

Forum List

Back