Will Trump pull a LBJ?

View attachment 356673

Gaparino goes on to say he doubts Trump will withdraw. Pulling a LBJ means withdrawing from the presidential race. I think the possibility is really slim, but if his poll numbers continue to tank...
LBJ saw he was headed for a landslide defeat and backed out.
Trump is delusional. He believes the adoring MAGA crowds represent America, he only interviews with conservative media, he won’t acknowledge that 2016 was a fluke. All polls are fake and polls are always wrong
Trump does have one attribute that ties him to reality. That is his love of making a buck. If Trump sees he is headed for a landslide defeat he knows that his chances of monetizing his post-presidency falls precipitously. So he has a calculation to make. Withdraw, blame others, and then go on start the Trump News Network. Or lose in a landslide defeat in which case loser is tattooed to his forehead for all eternity.
I think the TRUMP brand is trash
Most would benefit from being president. Trump has been so divisive that patronizing his properties is now a political statement.
If he goes down to a massive political defeat, the aura of the TRUMP name will be gone. Yes, the MAGA crowd will still patronize his name, many others will be turned away.
I agree about his brand. After his defeat most his supporters will drift away. However, a small group of his most ardent supporters will hold vigils for his second coming.
Like Howard Stern said, most of the MAGA crowd would not be welcomed at Trump properties.
Agreed. That does not mean that Trump would not take their $10.99 per month to subscribe to the Trump News Network.

View attachment 356673

Gaparino goes on to say he doubts Trump will withdraw. Pulling a LBJ means withdrawing from the presidential race. I think the possibility is really slim, but if his poll numbers continue to tank...
Trump is delusional. He believes the adoring MAGA crowds represent America, he only interviews with conservative media, he won’t acknowledge that 2016 was a fluke. All polls are fake and polls are always wrong
Trump does have one attribute that ties him to reality. That is his love of making a buck. If Trump sees he is headed for a landslide defeat he knows that his chances of monetizing his post-presidency falls precipitously. So he has a calculation to make. Withdraw, blame others, and then go on start the Trump News Network. Or lose in a landslide defeat in which case loser is tattooed to his forehead for all eternity.
He faces prosecution and a long list of legal problems when he loses. Only a pardon can save him. His resignation can bring about a pardon from Pence. Even his family members are in jeopardy of criminal prosecution. He needs pardons for Ivanka and Jr. especially.

View attachment 356673

He faces prosecution and a long list of legal problems when he loses. Only a pardon can save him. His resignation can bring about a pardon from Pence. Even his family members are in jeopardy of criminal prosecution. He needs pardons for Ivanka and Jr. especially.
Trump will pull a Matt Blevin before he leaves and pardon everyone in his circle and who knows who else.

Lol
Poll numbers? Have you seen his rallies? 21 million watched his rally last week..ON A SATURDAY NIGHTS!
His last rally was a colossal failure.
21 million is a failure.. well then
A 100,000 were expected. A little over 6,000 showed up. That is the definition of failure.
There were 3 gates blocked you had a Certain amount of time to get into the gate to be checked for your temperature thousands went home so they can watch it on TV

Almost the entire upper deck of the arena was empty. They cancelled the outdoor event for lack of participation. There were people camping out in front of the arena for more than a day...and he can't fill a 17,000 seat stadium? It was a dud. He was expecting a massive crowd for a coming out party that would re-ignite his campaign and magically cause everyone of us to forget that there were 120K+ people dead and almost 17% unemployment...all on his watch.

Oh and BTW, a lot of people (like myself) simply tuned into his pep rally to see what he'd say or do. It was the weakest rally he's ever held. All his greatest hits from 2016 were falling flat on their face. By any reasonable measure, this rally was a bust.
And one of the 3 major gates were blocked by rioters, they had to be in at a certain time. They all team to get home to watch the great rally on TV .. 21 million

Well...there weren't millions of people hanging out in front of the arena who suddenly went back home to watch because three gates were locked. The probability of that being the case is just about worse than infinitesimal.
It was a dud. As was his rally in Arizona. Two states that are now seeing a spike in the virus (still in the first wave BTW).
Yes they went home to watch the rally.
Delusional thinking. No evidence of your delusion. Just feel good denial and imagination.

View attachment 356673

I think the TRUMP brand is trash
Most would benefit from being president. Trump has been so divisive that patronizing his properties is now a political statement.
If he goes down to a massive political defeat, the aura of the TRUMP name will be gone. Yes, the MAGA crowd will still patronize his name, many others will be turned away.
I agree about his brand. After his defeat most his supporters will drift away. However, a small group of his most ardent supporters will hold vigils for his second coming.
Like Howard Stern said, most of the MAGA crowd would not be welcomed at Trump properties.
Agreed. That does not mean that Trump would not take their $10.99 per month to subscribe to the Trump News Network.
He will still try to hold his rallies. Over time, they will look more and more like Tulsa.
If he goes down in a landslide defeat and brings the rest of the party down with him, the Trump wing of the Republican Party will be poison.

Lol
Poll numbers? Have you seen his rallies? 21 million watched his rally last week..ON A SATURDAY NIGHTS!
His last rally was a colossal failure.
21 million is a failure.. well then
A 100,000 were expected. A little over 6,000 showed up. That is the definition of failure.
There were 3 gates blocked you had a Certain amount of time to get into the gate to be checked for your temperature thousands went home so they can watch it on TV

Almost the entire upper deck of the arena was empty. They cancelled the outdoor event for lack of participation. There were people camping out in front of the arena for more than a day...and he can't fill a 17,000 seat stadium? It was a dud. He was expecting a massive crowd for a coming out party that would re-ignite his campaign and magically cause everyone of us to forget that there were 120K+ people dead and almost 17% unemployment...all on his watch.

Oh and BTW, a lot of people (like myself) simply tuned into his pep rally to see what he'd say or do. It was the weakest rally he's ever held. All his greatest hits from 2016 were falling flat on their face. By any reasonable measure, this rally was a bust.
And one of the 3 major gates were blocked by rioters, they had to be in at a certain time. They all team to get home to watch the great rally on TV .. 21 million

Well...there weren't millions of people hanging out in front of the arena who suddenly went back home to watch because three gates were locked. The probability of that being the case is just about worse than infinitesimal.
It was a dud. As was his rally in Arizona. Two states that are now seeing a spike in the virus (still in the first wave BTW).
Yes they went home to watch the rally.
Delusional thinking. No evidence of your delusion. Just feel good denial and imagination.
He can't pardon himself. The increased size of the Supreme Court can call his pardons abuse of power and invalid.

Now that would be good news. I think the remainder of his term would be hell for all, though. We've seen him when he's relatively happy with himself and his popularity. That is bad enough. Wait 'til he feels he's failed. You ain't seen vindictive yet.
If Trump withdraws he will first call himself a winner then blame everyone and anyone for his withdrawal.
You cabbage-heads sure do love to smoke the bullcrap, don't you? Poll numbers! Zodiac signs! Trump looked tired walking back to the WH late at night in the dark after putting in an exhausting 20 hour day! You assholes better just focus on getting your old man Biden to just show up at a fucking debate first. See if the creep can even manage that before you go putting him in the White House.

Personally, I don't think the senile perv even has it in him to stand there and perform for 2-3 debates on a big stage under hot lights giving honest, spontaneous, cogent answers without a board up his ass.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. He may have been tired after a 20 hour day but Trump, if nothing else has always been image conscious. When he's in front of a camera, it doesn't matter if he's tired or not, he always projects a polished image (in appearance anyway). Getting off that chopper, his shoulders were slumped, his head was down, and his tie was undone. That's not exhausted, that's dejected, demoralized, defeated. The rally was an absolute dud and he was beside himself.

I'll take Biden's gaffes over the shit show we've seen for the last 3+ years. And with about 20 women making accusations against Trump, the whole perv thing kinda falls flat.
Hey Jack, I'm having a garage sale next weekend selling false hopes and bullshit. You seem to be in the market and are invited. Especially as you ain't got one.

View attachment 356673

I think it's desperate, wishful thinking on the order of hopes Trump would not be nominated at the Convention in '16. Remember that?

Now that would be good news. I think the remainder of his term would be hell for all, though. We've seen him when he's relatively happy with himself and his popularity. That is bad enough. Wait 'til he feels he's failed. You ain't seen vindictive yet.
If Trump withdraws he will first call himself a winner then blame everyone and anyone for his withdrawal.
You cabbage-heads sure do love to smoke the bullcrap, don't you? Poll numbers! Zodiac signs! Trump looked tired walking back to the WH late at night in the dark after putting in an exhausting 20 hour day! You assholes better just focus on getting your old man Biden to just show up at a fucking debate first. See if the creep can even manage that before you go putting him in the White House.

Personally, I don't think the senile perv even has it in him to stand there and perform for 2-3 debates on a big stage under hot lights giving honest, spontaneous, cogent answers without a board up his ass.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. He may have been tired after a 20 hour day but Trump, if nothing else has always been image conscious. When he's in front of a camera, it doesn't matter if he's tired or not, he always projects a polished image (in appearance anyway). Getting off that chopper, his shoulders were slumped, his head was down, and his tie was undone. That's not exhausted, that's dejected, demoralized, defeated. The rally was an absolute dud and he was beside himself.

I'll take Biden's gaffes over the shit show we've seen for the last 3+ years. And with about 20 women making accusations against Trump, the whole perv thing kinda falls flat.
Hey Jack, I'm having a garage sale next weekend selling false hopes and bullshit. You seem to be in the market and are invited. Especially as you ain't got one.
Next year at this time, you will be selling your MAGA hat at a garage sale.

If President Trump does withdraw, he should recommend that his replacement be Ms. Nikki Haley.

And if she chooses a moderate African American woman VP, then the Dems would have a meltdown the likes of which no one has ever seen. Imagine: Two moderate women of color.

A Haley-? ticket would probably wipe out a Biden-? ticket, which is a doddering old Caucasian gentleman + a woke VP.

And since Ms. Haley is reasonably young, she would probably be in office for two terms.

View attachment 356673

I think it's desperate, wishful thinking on the order of hopes Trump would not be nominated at the Convention in '16. Remember that?
Trump lives in a bubble and only wants to hear happy talk.

His presidency is collapsing around him and all he cares about is how many people show up at his MAGA rallies

If President Trump does withdraw, he should recommend that his replacement be Ms. Nikki Haley.

And if she chooses a moderate African American woman VP, then the Dems would have a meltdown the likes of which no one has ever seen. Imagine: Two moderate women of color.

A Haley-? ticket would probably wipe out a Biden-? ticket, which is a doddering old Caucasian gentleman + a woke VP.

And since Ms. Haley is reasonably young, she would probably be in office for two terms.
Haley needs to let Trump crash and burn. She cannot run as a Trump Republican. That wing of the party needs to be obliterated.
She needs to resurface in 2024 as the salvation of the party.

I'll let you keep obsessing over the garage Freaky. You seem to have a bit of thing for it. Given your response here, you don't seem to have much to offer, especially since you've got nothing to back your Biden assertions up. He's going to beat Trump handily....and right now, there's nothing you can do about it.

I'll let you keep obsessing over the garage Freaky. You seem to have a bit of thing for it. Given your response here, you don't seem to have much to offer, especially since you've got nothing to back your Biden assertions up. He's going to beat Trump handily....and right now, there's nothing you can do about it.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't care. My life will move on. Meantime, I still have a nice big, cool garage. You should go visit somebody who has one and see how nice they are, that is, if you are allowed to. Ask for permission.

View attachment 356673

Polls have been wrong before. Polls are always wrong. Does anyone thing a corrupt Bedin with only half a mind will be elected especially with his anti Second Amendment gun czar Beto. Here he is appointing czars with no election or approval and he hasn't been elected yet. "Hell yes we will take your AR-15's and AK-47's" Why? in 2018 these weapons were used less times than a hammer. That means their motive isn't to save anyone but their self.

They know with all their mandates most of us have had enough of these want-2-bee tyrants who use the Constitution as their door matt. They know the Second Amendment is all that stands in their way against their Socialist Agenda. I know the democrat voting block are people who traded their rights for a free ride on the government gravy train a long time ago. Anyone not believing a civil war will not happen if bedin is elected isn't paying attintion. Most people don't stay in California and New York. Most people will not disarm or bow down. This civil war is already under way since that party tried to remove a setting president with lies false evidence, and players that still walk free. The only thing that will cure this joke of justice is a civil war that they can not win. After they lose I would hope the winners follow up with a much needed genocide. If you want a mindless corrupt idiot wanting to disarm you as president go to China or Hell.

Typical delusional leftist.

Poll numbers? Have you seen his rallies? 21 million watched his rally last week..ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!
I saw his rally. They promised us Redneck Woodstock and gave us Fyre Fest: The Echoing Emptiness.
Did that fest have rioters block a gate?
You're missing the point. Fyre Fest was a scam, ergo its comparison to a Trump rally.
What? Trumps gates were blocked.
Perhaps, but not as much as your mental capacity!
What?
Exactly the expected response! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back