Will Trump ever be president again?

Will Trump ever be president again?

• Total voters
The only way Trump could ever become president again is if Republicans can rig the Electoral College - which they are desperately trying to do. The Electoral College is the absolute dumbest thing in American politics. It's really dumb.

Lakota says he's wiser than our founding fathers.

He says a handful of big ass cities should be running the rest of the country like they do their own, right into the shitter.

Say Lakhota, did you know California was red before Clinton and internet? WTF do you think happened? Turned California into shit am I right? And now there's an exodus though unfortunately the disease is spreading.

Presidential elections should be based solely on the national popular vote (NPV) - not that Electoral College nonsense the founders dreamed up.

The Founding Fathers had something particular in mind when they set up the U.S. presidential election system: slavery.

Last edited:
In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?
Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that.

Only a moron would believe that literally dozens of statistical improbabilities/impossibilities, across numerous states, counties, and precincts, could all fall to the favor of the same person...Just think about that, moron.
^^
tenor-11.gif

The Electoral College’s Racist Origins

Behind Madison’s statement were the stark facts: The populations in the North and South were approximately equal, but roughly one-third of those living in the South were held in bondage. Because of its considerable, nonvoting slave population, that region would have less clout under a popular-vote system. The ultimate solution was an indirect method of choosing the president, one that could leverage the three-fifths compromise, the Faustian bargain they’d already made to determine how congressional seats would be apportioned. With about 93 percent of the country’s slaves toiling in just five southern states, that region was the undoubted beneficiary of the compromise, increasing the size of the South’s congressional delegation by 42 percent. When the time came to agree on a system for choosing the president, it was all too easy for the delegates to resort to the three-fifths compromise as the foundation. The peculiar system that emerged was the Electoral College.

The Electoral College’s Racist Origins

Behind Madison’s statement were the stark facts: The populations in the North and South were approximately equal, but roughly one-third of those living in the South were held in bondage. Because of its considerable, nonvoting slave population, that region would have less clout under a popular-vote system. The ultimate solution was an indirect method of choosing the president, one that could leverage the three-fifths compromise, the Faustian bargain they’d already made to determine how congressional seats would be apportioned. With about 93 percent of the country’s slaves toiling in just five southern states, that region was the undoubted beneficiary of the compromise, increasing the size of the South’s congressional delegation by 42 percent. When the time came to agree on a system for choosing the president, it was all too easy for the delegates to resort to the three-fifths compromise as the foundation. The peculiar system that emerged was the Electoral College.

Written by a California Communist.

Again, you think the entire country should be run and dictated by a handful of large counties. Counties in a shit hole and most vulnerable to propaganda.

Our founding fathers had your number.

The democrats will persecute and prosecute Trump to hell and back. He will be charged with crimes all the way from jaywalking to grand larceny. When 2024 comes along he may be tied up in court making it difficult to campaign.

Establishment republicans (the Bush crowd) will help the democrats take out Trump the outsider who screwed Jeb Bush out of the Presidency.

Trump reminds me of General Custer at the Little Big Horn with all the Indians in the world attacking him.

1625641341742.jpeg

The only way Trump could ever become president again is if Republicans can rig the Electoral College - which they are desperately trying to do.
Correct.

And they’re doing so with these bad faith election laws designed to make voting more difficult, undermine the right to vote, and give more authority to Republican election officials to overturn election results they don’t like.

Presidential elections should be based solely on the national popular vote (NPV) - not that Electoral College nonsense the founders dreamed up.

The Founding Fathers had something particular in mind when they set up the U.S. presidential election system: slavery.

The Electoral College is clearly an anachronism, where the conditions under which it was created no longer exist, such as the geographic size of a state also reflected its population.

In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?

Biden is president and has been since the end of January and yet none of these libs ever wanna talk about him. Ain't that a kick in the head? All it is here is TRUMP 24/7. Trump isn't even on FB or Twitter anymore folks; you got your wish. He has exited Stage Right.

Be like Elsa...you know the rest.

You can't, can you?

I hope he runs in 2024 and wins. He will get my vote.

The election of 2020 was stolen. More than enough proof of that. The Dem's elected an idiot who is ruining this country. Hope we can survive four years of the very expensive Biden/Harris shit show.

Biden is president and has been since the end of January and yet none of these libs ever wanna talk about him. Ain't that a kick in the head? All it is here is TRUMP 24/7. Trump isn't even on FB or Twitter anymore folks; you got your wish. He has exited Stage Right.

You can't, can you?

I agree. They never talk about that failure Biden. All they talk about is Trump 24/7.

I can sure see why they don't talk about Biden as he's been a big incompetent failure since his election. He's costing we tax payers up the ass and he sure isn't good for America or American's.

He's made a mess of the border that Trump had handled and he's allowed thousands of illegals to pour into our country. Illegals that cost us billions each year. Many have the Chinese virus. Instead of packing the on buses and sending them back to the border he's having them flown and driven all over our country. Biden sure doesn't care what American want as most want all illegals out of our country.

Man's an incompetent ass.

You can't, can you?

I agree. They never talk about that failure Biden. All they talk about is Trump 24/7.

I can sure see why they don't talk about Biden as he's been a big incompetent failure since his election. He's costing we tax payers up the ass and he sure isn't good for America or American's.

He's made a mess of the border that Trump had handled and he's allowed thousands of illegals to pour into our country. Illegals that cost us billions each year. Many have the Chinese virus. Instead of packing the on buses and sending them back to the border he's having them flown and driven all over our country. Biden sure doesn't care what American want as most want all illegals out of our country.

Let's try this on for size, shall we?

"BIDEN ADMIN SET TO VACCINATE ALL IMMIGRANTS"

It would be inhumane and a horrible crisis!!! What about their human rights? What about their right to refuse?

But if American young men want to refuse because, you know, they might get HEART PROBLEMS they are just dirty stupid Trumpsters and we should send goons to their doors

You can't make this stuff up

You can't, can you?

Let's try this on for size, shall we?

"BIDEN ADMIN SET TO VACCINATE ALL IMMIGRANTS"

It would be inhumane and a horrible crisis!!! What about their human rights? What about their right to refuse?

But if American young men want to refuse because, you know, they might get HEART PROBLEMS they are just dirty stupid Trumpsters and we should send goons to their doors

You can't make this stuff up
How about sending them back to Mexico. They aren't American's. If they want to get vaccinated let them go home to get vaccinated.

Legal immigrants will have to pay just as everyone else does.

Both Trump and Custer deserved what they got
The problem is that now we are stuck with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Like it or not Joe is in the early stages of dementia and can’t answer a reporter‘s question without looking at the notes he has hidden in his jacket. Kamala has proven she is incompetent by the way she has handled the Nexican birder fiasco.

We are basically screwed. Russia, China, Iran and maybe even North Korea are going to walk all over Joe like he was a rug.

Forum List

Back