Will they try to PREVENT the UNVAXXED from voting?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It would be SURPRISING to me if people do not start claiming the UNVAXXED should not be allowed to vote.

Simply because we know the unvaxxed are LIKELY conservatives, but the UNVAXXED are DISPROPORTIONATELY BLACK as well.

Plus, the left do love MAIL IN BALLOTS...so maybe I am wrong.

Good question. I wonder if Dominion will be required to be vaxxed to steal the vote?
I guess you are talking about the Virginia gubernatorial election? If the Republican wins, that will be a very good sign for the good guys in 2022.

It would be SURPRISING to me if people do not start claiming the UNVAXXED should not be allowed to vote.

Simply because we know the unvaxxed are LIKELY conservatives, but the UNVAXXED are DISPROPORTIONATELY BLACK as well.

The unvaxxed can have a single vote station out in the parking lot.

The funny thing about this, most of those who are unvaxed are the democrat base that they made skeptical of the vaccine.. Blacks, Hispanics, etc... they are not Trump voters... Democrats would be shooting themselves in the feet.. Both of them..

Doesn't matter to me, I'm still going to haul away your ballots in my Vegan Prius before they are counted.

That's a thought. No mail in voting and to vote you have to show your papers. LOL At least there wouldn't be .... FRAUD. LOL

The funny thing about this, most of those who are unvaxed are the democrat base that they made skeptical of the vaccine.. Blacks, Hispanics, etc... they are not Trump voters... Democrats would be shooting themselves in the feet.. Both of them..

Both Biden and Kamala went on television during the election and shit on the vaccine and said they would not take it.

Now they shit on those who listened to them. :laughing0301:

Lefties lie.....all day, every day.

Bull shit. Your fictions are you own invention.

Bull shit. Your fictions are you own invention.

Isn't that what I stated?

I will be sure to let you know when it happens.

Glad to see you think the UNVAXXED should still be able to vote with NO ISSUES whatsoever.

The unvaxxed can have a single vote station out in the parking lot.
No. Just ban them. Then maybe Americans will finally wake up to the reality we live in a failed police state, where our rights have been confiscated.

At any rate, voting clearly means nothing anyway. There is little difference between any of the two criminal gangs nominees the last several decades. This is on purpose of course.

I suggest no ID/no vaccine card no vote.

Forum List

Back