Texas DOES have a right to secede according to those who know the law and Constitution

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Texas DOES have a right to secede according to those who know the law and Constitution

Andrew Napolitano is an attorney who has studied the US Constitution and he says that Lincoln was wrong to go to war to keep the states together, that they have a right to secede

it makes sense

when the country was being formed, the leaders needed all the states to ratify the Union and Constitution

if they have the right to agree to it, they have the right to take back their agreement.. the right to secede... Remember the words of the early documents... that if, after a long string of usurpations... people find it necessary to throw off the bonds... (I will get the exact words soon but you know them or should .)

Andrew Napolitano is an attorney who has studied the US Constitution and he says that Lincoln was wrong to go to war to keep the states together, that they have a right to secede

it makes sense

when the country was being formed, the leaders needed all the states to ratify the Union and Constitution

if they have the right to agree to it, they have the right to take back their agreement.. the right to secede
Then they should go thru the process if they want to go. But either the feds still keep the military bases or else the new nation of Texas would have to pay for that property.

it makes sense

if they have the right to agree to it, they have the right to take back their agreement.. the right to secede... Remember the words of the early documents... that if, after a long string of usurpations... people find it necessary to throw off the bonds... (I will get the exact words soon but you know them or should .)

Some kind of corroborating links would help.

Then they should go thru the process if they want to go. But either the feds still keep the military bases or else the new nation of Texas would have to pay for that property.
i don't think TX has a problem with paying for the property

there have definitely been a long string of usurpations

that, i know...

If they secede, who will pay the old folks ss payments that these said old folks paid in for 50 to 60 years? I paid in 55 years, where does that money go?

Then they should go thru the process rather than just whine. Then the U.S. can bring in Puerto Rico to keep the flag at 50 stars.

Or all the red states could join in...that would be my preference. Notice the amount of blue on the map? It wouldn't be pretty especially if all the Democrats moved out of the red states and into the blue states. Would get really ugly for the US and the Democrats really quick.

If they secede, who will pay the old folks ss payments that these said old folks paid in for 50 to 60 years? I paid in 55 years, where does that money go?
I don't know. i don't work for the gummit

one thing to thank God for

it makes sense

Texas v. White, 74 U.S. (7 Wall.) 700 (1869), was a case argued before the United States Supreme Court in 1869

In accepting original jurisdiction, the court ruled that, legally speaking, Texas had remained a United States state ever since it first joined the Union. the court further held that the Constitution did not permit states to unilaterally secede from the United States, and that the ordinances of secession, and all the acts of the legislatures within seceding states intended to give effect to such ordinances, were "absolutely null

Any argument Texas had that they could secede, was already ruled on.

Don't worry, the USSC already ruled in 1869 that Texas isn't (and can't) go anywhere.

Or all the red states could join in...that would be my preference. Notice the amount of blue on the map? It wouldn't be pretty especially if all the Democrats moved out of the red states and into the blue states. Would get really ugly for the US and the Democrats really quick.
Sure they can. What's stopping them from starting the process? They need to get crackin'

Secession is an act of war.

You guys wouldn't even defend trump when the election was stolen from him, and you're telling me you're going to fight a war against America?
No...Secession, IMO, is legal. You just have to go thru the legal process. If the Southern states had just seceded in 1860.....that would have been fine. But then those idiots had to go and start a war by firing on Fort Sumter.

No...Secession, IMO, is legal. You just have to go thru the legal process. If the Southern states had just seceded in 1860.....that would have been fine. But then those idiots had to go and start a war by firing on Fort Sumter.

They blocked the harbor to Charleston.

Do they get to keep NSA headquarters in San Antonio ?
1633721372800.png

1633721355426.png

Forum List

Back