Will the Trump Stock Market crash equal Bush’s?

US economic data is slowing.

US Q3 GDP: 1.9%, same as Obama
US Labor coming in at the 100k/month range
All manufacturing data is down
US annual deficits WAY up, with massive increases already earmarked for 2020.
Corporation was a massive debt load.
Yield curved had inverted

The consumer is propping this thing up, will that last for another 18 months? Doubtful.

This is the recipe for disaster. Fast up, fast down

Will you hold your breath until their is a depression, Comrade?
The problem with the entire GOP is when somebody tells you the facts that you don't like, you don't want to accept them.

The signs were there in 2006/7/8 and you didn't want to pay attention either, instead you lost all your money and tried to blame Bill Clinton.

Don't say we didn't warn you this time, you'll have nobody to blame but yourself (although you will still blame Obama I'm sure)
/----/
The problem with the entire GOP is when somebody tells you the facts that you don't like, you don't want to accept them. We don't accept your made up BS you pass off as facts.

The signs were there in 2006/7/8 and you didn't want to pay attention either, instead you lost all your money and tried to blame Bill Clinton. How do you know anyone did or didn't lose money? If I lose money, I blame myself. If I make money, I give myself credit for doing so.

Don't say we didn't warn you this time, you'll have nobody to blame but yourself (although you will still blame Obama I'm sure) Warn us about what? Can you possibly get any more cryptic?
View attachment 290307

We don't accept your made up BS you pass off as facts.

All I have is facts. These are the facts:

Corporations with a massive debt load.
Industrial production just came in at -0.8% on friday.

These are the facts. You don't want to accept them. This has nothing to do with Trump hate. Like I said you can not accept the facts, so you choose to ignore them and call them Trump bashing. Good luck with that.

Last edited:

The consumer is propping this thing up, will that last for another 18 months? Doubtful.

The problem with the entire GOP is when somebody tells you the facts that you don't like, you don't want to accept them.

The signs were there in 2006/7/8 and you didn't want to pay attention either, instead you lost all your money and tried to blame Bill Clinton.

Don't say we didn't warn you this time, you'll have nobody to blame but yourself (although you will still blame Obama I'm sure)
/----/
The problem with the entire GOP is when somebody tells you the facts that you don't like, you don't want to accept them. We don't accept your made up BS you pass off as facts.

The signs were there in 2006/7/8 and you didn't want to pay attention either, instead you lost all your money and tried to blame Bill Clinton. How do you know anyone did or didn't lose money? If I lose money, I blame myself. If I make money, I give myself credit for doing so.

Don't say we didn't warn you this time, you'll have nobody to blame but yourself (although you will still blame Obama I'm sure) Warn us about what? Can you possibly get any more cryptic?
View attachment 290307

These are the facts. You don't want to accept them. This has nothing to do with Trump hate. Like I said you can not accept the facts, so you choose to ignore them and call them Trump bashing. Good luck with that.
/——/ I stopped reading at your first made up BS fact. Here is a real fact:

U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
https://www.bea.gov
Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased in all 50 states and the District of Columbia in the second quarter of 2019, according to statistics released today by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. The percent change in real GDP in the second quarter ranged from 4.7 percent in Texas to 0.5 percent in Hawaii

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased in all 50 states and the District of Columbia in the second quarter of 2019, according to statistics released today by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. The percent change in real GDP in the second quarter ranged from 4.7 percent in Texas to 0.5 percent in Hawaii

Take the top 10% out of either scenario, and see what happens to your stats fellas....~S~

Take the top 10% out of either scenario, and see what happens to your stats fellas....~S~
/——/ They aren’t my facts, call the BEA and argue with them, you big dummy. BTW, I posted a link, where’s yours?

/——/ They aren’t my facts, call the BEA and argue with them, you big dummy. BTW, I posted a link, where’s yours?

and they'd say what about>

~S~

What you offer are not facts but your politically motivated desires.

You hate Trump and want the economy to crash so that he will be defeated.

THAT is the only fact in play here.

These are the facts. You don't want to accept them. This has nothing to do with Trump hate. Like I said you can not accept the facts, so you choose to ignore them and call them Trump bashing.
Well then, I guess you better sell...Just like the extreme idiot liberal Paul Krugman told you, when President Trump took office and the DOW was at 17K...

/----/

View attachment 290307

Wait, you are quoting data from individual states, not the US, and it is from Q2, not Q3.

Bad news...

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 1.9 percent in the third quarter of 2019 (table 1), according to the "advance" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 2.0 percent.

Gross Domestic Product, Third Quarter 2019 (Advance Estimate) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

LIKE IS SAID: You can't accept the facts- from BEA- so you choose to ignore them. Why can't you accept reality? You epitomize the people that lost everything in 2008, because even now in the face of BEA facts you still can't accept this reality. US Q3 GDP: 1.9%, same as Obama.

It has been ten years since Republicans crashed the stock market

Trump is showing signs of collapsing the economy
No signs of collapsing, but I’m sure Dem billionaires will do anything they can to make it happen just before the election. Mark my words.

/----/

View attachment 290307

Yup!

This year is pacing at 2.33. That beats Obama 5 out of 8 times.

These are the facts. You don't want to accept them. This has nothing to do with Trump hate. Like I said you can not accept the facts, so you choose to ignore them and call them Trump bashing.
Well then, I guess you better sell...Just like the extreme idiot liberal Paul Krugman told you, when President Trump took office and the DOW was at 17K...
I'm going to. I think the market/economy is going to do what is does every time the yield curve inverts- rates lower, people and companies refinance their debt at lower interest rates saving them money, then that little savings calms markets and the dumb money thinks "this time will be different" and markets continue to go up 10-20%. Then the economic data goes from weak to terrible, and the Jobs report turns negative, kaboom.
I'm looking for approximately 9-12 months of more upside then I am selling everything and shorting the market, using inverse ETFs and long term(1+ yr) Put options on SPX.

Of course that is my plan as of now, things could change and alter that plan. But so far we are following that plan perfectly.

I'm going to. I think the market/economy is going to do what is does every time the yield curve inverts- rates lower, people and companies refinance their debt at lower interest rates saving them money, then that little savings calms markets and the dumb money thinks "this time will be different" and markets continue to go up 10-20%. Then the economic data goes from weak to terrible, and the Jobs report turns negative, kaboom.
I'm looking for approximately 9-12 months of more upside then I am selling everything and shorting the market, using inverse ETFs and long term(1+ yr) Put options on SPX.

Of course that is my plan as of now, things could change and alter that plan. But so far we are following that plan perfectly.
I heard that the DOW will achieve 30,000 by 2020 and that is just over a month away. We have a strong market now, just think what is going to happen when the Christmas Season is over? The confidence of the consumer is 1000x stronger now than it ever was with the brown turd in office.

obama-turd.png

/----/

View attachment 290307

Wait, you are quoting data from individual states, not the US, and it is from Q2, not Q3.

Bad news...

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 1.9 percent in the third quarter of 2019 (table 1), according to the "advance" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 2.0 percent.

Gross Domestic Product, Third Quarter 2019 (Advance Estimate) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

LIKE IS SAID: You can't accept the facts- from BEA- so you choose to ignore them. Why can't you accept reality? You epitomize the people that lost everything in 2008, because even now in the face of BEA facts you still can't accept this reality. US Q3 GDP: 1.9%, same as Obama.
/——/ What a stupid reply. You think the GDP growth is inaccurate because it doesn’t fit your agenda? The GDP for all 50 states is somehow less meaningful than the whole country? You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel.
Gross Domestic Product by State: Second Quarter 2019 | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

/----/

View attachment 290307

Bad news...

/——/ What a stupid reply. You think the GDP growth is inaccurate because it doesn’t fit your agenda? The GDP for all 50 states is somehow less meaningful than the whole country? You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel.
Gross Domestic Product by State: Second Quarter 2019 | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
No Einstein the overall US GDP is a better gauge. And the in Q3 US GDP came in at 1.9%, same as Obama so what is your point? What is your point?
You said:
"I stopped reading at your first made up BS fact."

Explain to us how the facts I got right from BEA are made up????? You just don't like them so you choose to ignore them.

Typical GOP ignorance, ignore reality because the facts don't agree with your wishes/false narrative, then when the economy crashes you loose everything again... like you did in 2008.

Last edited:
/----/

View attachment 290307

Bad news...

No Einstein the overall US GDP is a better gauge. And the in Q3 US GDP came in at 1.9%, same as Obama so what is your point? What is your point?
You said:
"I stopped reading at your first made up BS fact."

Explain to us how the facts I got right from BEA are made up????? You just don't like them so you choose to ignore them.

Typical GOP ignorance, ignore reality because the facts don't agree with your wishes/false narrative, then when the economy crashes you loose everything again... like you did in 2008.
In 2008 I saw that the housing market was going to tank, because of Bill Clinton's subprime mortgage scheme where everyone should have the American dream, even if they couldn't afford it. So ACORN "A corrupt entity" was putting people into 0% down mortgages thus housing market was going up like a balloon, people were turning housing with 5 year ARMs creating FAUX wealth and finally when there were more houses than buyers, these people started walking away and banks were with Fannie and Freddie backed pieces of shit. After the crash I bought into Chipotle when it was 50 dollars a share, since then I have amassed 8 times my purchase and now have it is dividend stocks paying 10 to 16 percent per year. I have used every liberal tax loophole afforded me by the liberal politicians. Smart people learn to be rich, poor people cant learn shit, moan and groan about being poor and rely on the little the government gives them, while those liberals in power, pad their own pockets.

/----/

View attachment 290307

Bad news...

You make a great point. Even if the year comes in at 1.9% that beat's Obama 4 of 8, including his final year. Democrats are doing everything they can to stop the Trump Economy, and like all their other opposition to Trump, it's doomed to failure.

Dems will not get off the nickle until they think THEIR seats are at risk. So many Democrats are in massively gerrymandered seats so safe that they no longer listen to the voter. It's a tough deal, having a Democrat Congress that only wants to undo an election rather than work for the American People is a difficult challenge. As heavily Democrat as their districts are, the solution is probably going to have to come from the Democrat primary voters.

Anyway, your interlocuter seems to be arguing that you need to be out of the Market. Much like this clown:

Going Down Swinging: "World's Most Bearish Hedge Fund" Loses 75% Of Its Assets After Worst Year On Record

"There will be no signs of problems in the market until right at the last moment. Markets are no longer discounting mechanisms and have become more akin to momentum models."

He is burning through $43M a month on his bet against the Trump economy, and is 3.5 months away from burning through all the cash he had on Jan 1 of this year. And he is no reconsidering, he is doubling down.

Last edited:
/----/

View attachment 290307

Bad news...

You make a great point. Even if the year comes in at 1.9% that beat's Obama 4 of 8, including his final year. Democrats are doing everything they can to stop the Trump Economy, and like all their other opposition to Trump, it's doomed to failure.

Dems will not get off the nickle until they think THEIR seats are at risk. So many Democrats are in massively gerrymandered seats so safe that they no longer listen to the voter. It's a tough deal, having a Democrat Congress that only wants to undo an election rather than work for the American People is a difficult challenge. As heavily Democrat as their districts are, the solution is probably going to have to come from the Democrat primary voters.

Anyway, your interlocuter seems to be arguing that you need to be out of the Market. Much like this clown:

Going Down Swinging: "World's Most Bearish Hedge Fund" Loses 75% Of Its Assets After Worst Year On Record

"There will be no signs of problems in the market until right at the last moment. Markets are no longer discounting mechanisms and have become more akin to momentum models."

He is burning through $43M a month on his bet against the Trump economy, and is 3.5 months away from burning through all the cash he had on Jan 1 of this year. And he is no reconsidering, he is doubling down.
I bet that guy was shorting everything based on the doom and gloom of the liberal LSM. Dick for brains need to lose their shirts for betting against the US of A.

Bad news...

I bet that guy was shorting everything based on the doom and gloom of the liberal LSM. Dick for brains need to lose their shirts for betting against the US of A.
Yup. Market signal is not something these folks have learned to respect yet.

The crash won't be nearly as bad as the Bush depression. Bush's "American Dream Act" exploded subprime lending & inflated prices. Then the great crash happened 2 years later when the subprimes defaulted & banks could no longer hide the problem.

Trump deficits are the largest in history, so the US dollar & government may crash, but hard telling if market will crash or layoffs will happen. Tariffs only harm exporters. China products actually became cheaper from slower demand due to tariffs. We may continue to increase employment here for some time as long as we can prevent another job killing recession..

Oh, so Bush started the subprime lending?

Lie much?
Yes!!! - You LIE!!!

drecon_0912.png

Last edited:
The crash won't be nearly as bad as the Bush depression. Bush's "American Dream Act" exploded subprime lending & inflated prices. Then the great crash happened 2 years later when the subprimes defaulted & banks could no longer hide the problem.

Trump deficits are the largest in history, so the US dollar & government may crash, but hard telling if market will crash or layoffs will happen. Tariffs only harm exporters. China products actually became cheaper from slower demand due to tariffs. We may continue to increase employment here for some time as long as we can prevent another job killing recession..

Oh, so Bush started the subprime lending?

Lie much?
Yes!!!

drecon_0912.png

You're right, Clinton's mandate that Fannie and Freddie buy 50% subprime mortgages dindu nuffin.

Forum List

Back