Will the Oscars roast Trump tonight?

The Oscars have been losing viewers for years. This year may have the least people watching of all. The winners are politically chosen. It's payback for last year. The fix is in for black people to win. Trump bashing is losing its popularity for all but the most committed democrats. The dresses aren't enough to be worth a watch.
17_1.jpg

theo1.jpg

losers

Why would I want to see idiotic shit spout lies and other idiotic shit and prove they are just plastic egos with no intellect or substance. I haven't watched the idiotic scum in all my years why the hell would I change my mind and watch them now?

Based on various reports, it sounds like tonight will be a very political event - including commercials. Trump has renewed my interest in the Oscars. I'll be watching. Will you?

New York Times Running ‘Truth Ad’ During Oscars

I fully expect a leftist meltdown at least two or three times.....;

There won't be any "leftist meltdown" tonight - because we're in our glory! We have Trump on the defensive!

You got that right ..you're in your in your glory at an event that celebrates fiction....how appropo.

Based on various reports, it sounds like tonight will be a very political event - including commercials. Trump has renewed my interest in the Oscars. I'll be watching. Will you?

New York Times Running ‘Truth Ad’ During Oscars

I fully expect a leftist meltdown at least two or three times.....;

There won't be any "leftist meltdown" tonight - because we're in our glory! We have Trump on the defensive!

You got that right ..you're in your in your glory at an event that celebrates fiction....how appropo.

Well, actually, some of the films are based on real life facts.

Well, it's been pretty tame so far.
of course it is rosie, this isn't about some election hacking democracy destroying threat to our country by our President, it's about them, the ones who really deserve their own accolades, pats on the back, self acknowledgement, if there is to be any distractions it will have to wait until all of the countries real narcissists are finished looking into the camera before pointing that finger at someone else

The Oscar Awards are about selling movie tickets and all the other ways to watch movies nowadays. People have limited budgets and time for movies. The Oscar Awards are a big advertising and PR gimmick.

Forum List

Back